Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon and Orbmother fights are to difficult

zoobmer

13 minutes ago, AnonMarc said:

they are suppose to be high-ish lvl content 

then we shouldn't be locked out of stuff if we can't do them.

11 minutes ago, Edge_of_Infinity said:

Filthy casul
If you have time to waste it on nagging and whining on forum better spend it to gear up and git gud

this kind of attitude is everything wrong with the gaming community.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Could you explain this "difficulty" to us?

None of these three fights are hard if you know what to do and what to use...

it's way to easy to run out of self-revives because of how often they down people.

Just now, zoobmer said:

it's way to easy to run out of self-revives because of how often they down people.

Then I sadly have to agree with edge_of_infinity

14 minutes ago, Edge_of_Infinity said:

git gud

Post your builds and describe how you tackle these fights, so we can help.

Just saying "they deal too much damage/I can't take this much damage" won't help us and yourself.

I, for example, can facetank them without issue...so it is definitely on your side

1 минуту назад, zoobmer сказал:

this kind of attitude is everything wrong with the gaming community.

Right. Gaming. That means you supposed to PLAY to get somewhere and get something.
Its bad when game becomes less challenging because of pushovers who wants hard earned trophies as participation reward.
Consider playing Idle Heroes or something like it.
Edge out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

You realise that players are soloing these things right? If they're difficult for you your builds suck, Don't expect your started Excal and Braton to carry you through everything, go and farm good equipment and mods and see how not so difficult these bosses are..

FYI I have a great arsenal already.

You are suppose to learn what they do and what you need to do though.

5 minutes ago, zoobmer said:

FYI I have a great arsenal already.

Then how are you going down so much? People with sub-optimal gears can do them just fine, they just might take longer. We have so many way to mitigate, avoid and heal back the damage taken. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Share your build then? What frames and weapons do you use? Is it random groups or pre-made? Are you soloing? 

here

WLhTGNH.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

8 forma braton prime

you already know that is not the case.

44 minutes ago, zoobmer said:

here

yeah, no wonder you are struggling ... lol

1. too much Eff and duration on yor Chroma

2. why tf you using viral on your sniper? --> RADIATION (don't strip all armor!)

3. Serration + Chroma is wasted potential (doesn't matter with viral anyway...but still a point)

4. Lex doesn't matter as well

5. Maybe consider 2 sets of Arcane Nullifier

6. What does your Focus tree look like?

7. Do you play solo or is this a group setup?

8. What's your Amp?

9. How do you get Vex Buff?

For comparison my loadout:

chromaa.jpg

lankab.jpg

self damage by Hikou Prime

hikou.jpg

I use a 4-2-7 Amp

That's my Chroma Focus

tri23.jpg

and as Shield Breaker

tri24.jpg

Since you also complain about Orbs in the title:

PT:

SUT2jEB.jpg

1Heubqm.jpg

qFLtwnn.jpg

Bx8y1pe.jpg

Exploiter Orb:

inarosa.jpg

Since you just need to be tanky. Damage is no problem in this fight but to complement this help: 

tombfinger.jpg

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

I can understand your struggle, OP. But in this case the problem isn't with the game. You must improve yourself, as pointed out by others. Your problem is much easily fixed by just getting better and teaming up with other strong players, rather than ask the game and all of the community to go down to your current level.

I was once a daily raider, but it wasn't easy to get into them. Much like Eidolons now, there was quite a bit of toxicity and "must be hella experienced MR18+! (Ofc max MR was lower then).

So I got all meta frames ready with raid builds before even asking to be part of raids. Disarming Loki, Bastille Vauban, EV Trin, Range Nyx, Slowva. And since I loved Loki so much I started with him, simple job, and watched how others did their roles. I also researched a lot, youtube tutorials and all.

Other thing I did was eat trough my fodder weaponry to get the MR18 and get into raid groups without trouble. When asked, "yup I am sooo experienced!" (I lied at the beggining, no regrets), and I would still commit some mistakes and slow the team down. But every time I made sure I'd take better gear and remember what I did wrong, so that my performance could improve. In no time I was leading raids recruiting for my own raid parties and doing all meta roles with ease.

TL;DR; Practice and research. A lot. The game is much easier than you might think, to the point we have doomsday predictions everyday from people complaining about lack of challenging content.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2