Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most anticipated mod form new update

(NSW)Katsuro

10 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Hmm cool, thankx I didn't notice the mods at the bottom when I skimmed through it last. 

Edit: Hmmm after reading them over I can't say a single mod from any of those Mods/sets really has any interest for me..... and isn't the effect from the Motus set just Primed Surefooted? Except you need to be jumping to not be knocked down? So it essentially protects you from exactly Arson Eximus fields? For three mod slots? and it says chance so it isn't even guaranteed?... I dunno...... 

Edited by Oreades

Maybe y'all aren't playing Loki enough?  DE was all hyped about Loki Prime being in Vault Access, but y'all weren't as excited.  And so now they're trying again to get everyone hyped to hang on to walls?  Or something?

Just now, Xavori said:

Maybe y'all aren't playing Loki enough?  DE was all hyped about Loki Prime being in Vault Access, but y'all weren't as excited.  And so now they're trying again to get everyone hyped to hang on to walls?  Or something?

Yessssss..... wear the full Proton set and get one shot off a wall for 17% less damage lol 

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

Yessssss..... wear the full Proton set and get one shot off a wall for 17% less damage lol 

I'm not sure what I'd do with any of those sets.  Maybe make Zephyr more Zephyr-y?  Loki's never used passive even better for when you never use it?  

Seriously.  DE knows we have very few mods slots.  DE knows that there are 6 mods that are used in practically every build, 1 aura in practically every build, and unless they come up with sets that do those things better, or that are really, really powerful in a particular mission type, nothing they add will get taken seriously.

• Like 1

What I want to know is what would be the interaction between Gale kick, Eclipse and Mirage's clones, because if the damage can be increase with Eclipse and Hall of Malevolence AND the clones trigger Gale Kick I'm going to finish many missions by just jumping around with my clones 😁

I would call it: the House of Pain build!

Edited by Drivrius
Named the build

Half of our builds plain don't work if we start messing around with these weird "when you are jumping" mods. Too situational and pointless to justify their inclusion when other options are more important. At least the mod sets like gladiator or hunter see use, but these new ones are just "cripple your warframe/ weapon/ build, to get a tiny, occasional bonus" and that makes no sense to me. They should make a second aura slot or something for all these gimmick mods.

37 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Half of our builds plain don't work if we start messing around with these weird "when you are jumping" mods. Too situational and pointless to justify their inclusion when other options are more important. At least the mod sets like gladiator or hunter see use, but these new ones are just "cripple your warframe/ weapon/ build, to get a tiny, occasional bonus" and that makes no sense to me. They should make a second aura slot or something for all these gimmick mods.

its called an exilus slot

On 2019-05-18 at 8:03 PM, Sept3var said:

This one:

Motus Setup - Shotgun: +100% Critical Chance and Status Chance for 4 secs after landing from a Double or Bullet Jump

Lots of players will be bouncing off the walls! (literally)

Yes, I tried this and is amazing on shotguns that need all 4 dual status mods or need a bit more crit, you can just replace one of them (or two depending on the shotgun) and the 4 seconds is plenty of time and refreshes. Loving it with my strun wraith and sobek, was gonna suggest the Plasmor too but the new fulmin gun kinda makes it obsolete,

Mod doesn't make shotguns overpowered but is a good substitute for an existing mod.