Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker is an abysmal experience. Please fix it.

That's where I can't agree -- the answer to Profit Taker is, as usual, "Bring Chroma." It's not like you need a tuned and honed team to do it. It's a pretty standard "immunity phase, dps phase" boss that, in my experience, has taken very little time to complete (and all of my PT runs have been with randoms). 

Now that I think about it, Profit Taker turns out a lot like the Wolf. The adds are more dangerous than the boss, and to deal with the boss, you just shoot it (I guess it has one additional mechanic over the wolf - the pylons). 

Exploiter is simpler, and I'd like to be able to use more abilities, sure...but at least you're not just pouring bullets into it. And it has better rewards. 

9 hours ago, ninjacat2015 said:

I don't get why people prefer exploiter orb over profit taker.  Warframe abilities are mostly useless in exploiter fight, as coolant Raknoids are completely immune. Taking away the core part of Warftames gameplay. In profit taker you are pushed to limits of warframes can do, and it is an amazing battle with a good team. 

much better loot. More standing per kill too. Only thing pt has for it is credits but index bests that.

Enemies immune to abilities =/= all abilities useless

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

That's where I can't agree -- the answer to Profit Taker is, as usual, "Bring Chroma." It's not like you need a tuned and honed team to do it. It's a pretty standard "immunity phase, dps phase" boss that, in my experience, has taken very little time to complete (and all of my PT runs have been with randoms). 

Now that I think about it, Profit Taker turns out a lot like the Wolf. The adds are more dangerous than the boss, and to deal with the boss, you just shoot it (I guess it has one additional mechanic over the wolf - the pylons). 

Exploiter is simpler, and I'd like to be able to use more abilities, sure...but at least you're not just pouring bullets into it. And it has better rewards. 

true but unlike wolf you can curb the adds by keeping the alert level at 0. Ppl that ignore those and gripe about the adds doing so much dmg just want attention. Same thing can happen in exploiter too if corpus units see you and ignored. smh at those ppl. 

Yeah in that sense like wolf. Tho at least wolf is fun to fight compared to pt.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been taking a crack at this because I'm tired of my Galvacord blueprint sitting in my foundry (still don't have enough Atmos Systems, yay RNG 🙄).

I've identified more issues:

- Bug: Being stuck being unable to reload weapons. Occurs with both normal and archgun weapons. Only fix is to intentionally jump into a lake and force a full 'reset' on your Warframe. Oftentimes occurs multiple times in a row during a single fight.

- Archgun 'cooldown reset' pickup not spawning for several minutes at a time despite all "adds" being rapidly defeated. Also, the popup message randomly appears in different languages.

- Oberon's Hallowed Ground failing to provide knockdown-status immunity.

- Excessive amounts of enemy spawns even when alert level is kept to 0.

__

As before, I must emphasize the excruciating frustration of the highly excessive amounts of knockdown, and the "hurry up and wait" of not just fiddling with the elemental vulnerability, but having to get lucky with enemy drops in order to get the archgun cooldown pickup. There's already too much going on in the fight, these things do nothing to add to the experience beyond simply making it a royal pain in the rear.

Oh, and here's a new thing: half the time Profit-Taker appears at (and the fight thus evolves) near rivers of coolant, where if your Warframe so much as dips a toe in it, all your active buffs and abilities go "poof".

When I'm having to jump and run about while keeping a close eye on the Profit-Taker, let alone the hordes of knockdown-spamming enemies, it becomes yet another excruciating pain in the rear to deal with THAT on top of everything else.

And what exactly is the logic, here? Our Warframes have been proven to be able to survive both outer space and deep underwater, two extremes of pressure and hostile environments of heat and cold alike. Why the hell does touching a bit of water or coolant provide so much trouble???

1 hour ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Oh, and here's a new thing: half the time Profit-Taker appears at (and the fight thus evolves) near rivers of coolant, where if your Warframe so much as dips a toe in it, all your active buffs and abilities go "poof".

When I'm having to jump and run about while keeping a close eye on the Profit-Taker, let alone the hordes of knockdown-spamming enemies, it becomes yet another excruciating pain in the rear to deal with THAT on top of everything else.

And what exactly is the logic, here? Our Warframes have been proven to be able to survive both outer space and deep underwater, two extremes of pressure and hostile environments of heat and cold alike. Why the hell does touching a bit of water or coolant provide so much trouble???

The only thing I can agree with you is the knockdown from MOAs that latch on to you thats it, everything else you can avoid. MOAs on the other hand need to be replaced with another enemy, A Super Uncommon Cyto Raknoid summon would be better than the MOAs that spawn.

The reward system is awful as well...I spend hours trying to get the mod i want but all i get is useless relics and resources that i don't need

This mission doesn't have stages...it's only one,boring, anticlimactic, uneventful mission, so it doesn't have the right to give me only one reward, and I'm sure as hell don't want to fry my brain trying to FARM profit taker 

What the hell DE?

Theres like 0 chances thyre fixing it unless like a year passes.

I still remember what a horse**** was Razorback event when it was released - it was basically even worse than PT and ALL the feedback was given withing few days after it started. You know when they finally fixed most of it? A bloody YEAR later. They literally fixed 95% of what made it so ******, every feedback people were given them. 

Now ask yourself or them WHY it had to be sooooo loooong to fix such minor deals.Thats right. No reason. Other than being petty and stubborn.

And on PT, they already reported they "fixed it", even tho obviously nothing has changed so its VERY unlikely theyre gonna touch that pile of garbage again anytime soon. Like classic de behavior. Release a broken pile of garbage, let it rot for a year, then fix when no one cares any longer, "done".

Цитата

- Oberon's Hallowed Ground failing to provide knockdown-status immunity.

What those mobs do isnt knockdown.

Thats why nothing works agaisnt them including primed sure footed and iron skin. Theres several ai that launh you off the ground or fly into you pushing you back. Knockdown is a different thing.

Edited by -Temp0-

the only problem for me with his fight is,

1) bring any tank frame and the fight is a joke.

2) bring a squish frame and get 1 shotted a lot.

squish frames don't have good survival options, qt + primed flow, rolling guard and adaptation aren't particularly good at keeping them alive with the amount of damage de is throwing around in this fight.

i feel like the issue is de is balancing this fight for the tank frame.

looking at the propololyst, that's a good example of a well balanced boss in terms of the damage it outputs.

the other issue are the massive amount of enemies present in the fight.

1) as a tank frame I literally can ignore them and focus on the boss

2) as a squish frame I have to focus the mobs, make sure not to let them raise the threat level,  and kill all the annoying giant spiders because they pose a threat.

so tl;dr

use tank frames,  ignore all mechanics and just shoot the boss the whole time. don't bother using squish frames as it will just make the whole experience an exercise in frustration.

7 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

the only problem for me with his fight is,

1) bring any tank frame and the fight is a joke.

2) bring a squish frame and get 1 shotted a lot.

squish frames don't have good survival options, qt + primed flow, rolling guard and adaptation aren't particularly good at keeping them alive with the amount of damage de is throwing around in this fight.

i feel like the issue is de is balancing this fight for the tank frame.

looking at the propololyst, that's a good example of a well balanced boss in terms of the damage it outputs.

the other issue are the massive amount of enemies present in the fight.

1) as a tank frame I literally can ignore them and focus on the boss

2) as a squish frame I have to focus the mobs, make sure not to let them raise the threat level,  and kill all the annoying giant spiders because they pose a threat.

so tl;dr

use tank frames,  ignore all mechanics and just shoot the boss the whole time. don't bother using squish frames as it will just make the whole experience an exercise in frustration.

Even with Rhino I'm having moments where my Iron Skin goes from 50% - 0% in less time than I can react...you can't just ignore the mobs. Not to mention you can't get archgun cooldown without the pickup they drop. Which can still often take you a few minutes even when focusing purely on killing the mobs. 🙄 

So in the latest episode of things breaking this fight and making it absolutely miserable:

I encountered a bug where I was unable to enter operator mode or use ANY Warframe abilities, period. Using /unstuck did nothing. Funnily enough I could go into Archwing, which also still did nothing. The end-mission report showed Excalibur in addition to everything else, for some reason?

That's about the most severely game breaking bug I've ever encountered in my whole time playing Warframe, and that's saying something! How on earth has this gone unfixed??

Edited by TheGreenFellow

9 часов назад, TheGreenFellow сказал:

Even with Rhino I'm having moments where my Iron Skin goes from 50% - 0% in less time than I can react...you can't just ignore the mobs. Not to mention you can't get archgun cooldown without the pickup they drop. Which can still often take you a few minutes even when focusing purely on killing the mobs. 🙄 

You can ignore them but theyre still annoying af, I can solo it in 5 to 7 minutes but I have 0 motivation to, this boss is just dog***

You can use agun Without using ammo drops as well

Edited by -Temp0-

5 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

You can ignore them but theyre still annoying af, I can solo it in 5 to 7 minutes but I have 0 motivation to, this boss is just dog***

You can use agun Without using ammo drops as well

Sure, if you don't mind sitting around for 3 minutes between each use. I suppose it's possible to get by using nothing but a Corvas/Velocitus, but then you're limiting yourself on damage types and the fight winds up taking longer anyway.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

The only thing I have found increasing aggravating is the strange areas the pylons spawn. Such as one stuck between two mushrooms, which I had to methodically weave into with archwing, and took me a few attempts as enemies wipe you out in archwing pretty swiftly 

Added to expanded list on OP.

Цитата

Sure, if you don't mind sitting around for 3 minutes between each use

I use buffer frame and velocitus, it takes 1-2 shots (if you missed one) for each limb + to kill all poles PF throws. I dont run out of ammo. Ever.

So educate yourself before making such bold statements next time.

Impreator vandal also works, but not as consistent.

Цитата

I suppose it's possible to get by using nothing but a Corvas/Velocitus, but then you're limiting yourself on damage types and the fight winds up taking longer anyway.

Already said it takes 5-7 minutes solo.

It’s hilarious that trash mobs poses more threat to the player than The Boss Itself  because of level scaling and they spawn in large numbers thus overwhelming the player. I suggest reduce the spawn rate of normal corpus units or prevent them from spawning during the fight or replace them with raknoids.

On 2019-05-02 at 11:11 AM, TheGreenFellow said:

- Way too many knockdowns

- Way too many magnetic procs (preventing all but Atlas from dealing with the knockdowns)

- Deals insane amounts of damage to players, which when combined with the above two issues, makes for a very poor experience attempting to withstand it all

- Non-intuitive fight phases, almost complete guesswork and luck of the draw with elemental rotation, effectively just meaning continuous invulnerability phases which is undesirable

I have a suggestion that you can use Handspring to reduce effect of these knockdowns. As for "high" damage to players, please use warframes that have large amount of health and armor or skills that reduce damage to players, such as Inaros and Chroma.

Make your weapons having as more element types of damage as possible, and remenber to use your Operator to change current element of the sheild(element change have cooling time).

On 2019-05-02 at 11:11 AM, TheGreenFellow said:

edit for more issues: 

• bug being stuck being unable to reload weapons, occurs with both normal and archgun weapons, only fix is to intentionally jump into a lake and force a full 'reset' on your Warframe. Oftentimes occurs multiple times in a row during a single fight.
  • (same or different?)bug where I was unable to enter operator mode or use ANY Warframe abilities, period. Using /unstuck did nothing. Funnily enough I could go into Archwing, which also still did nothing. The end-mission report showed Excalibur in addition to everything else, for some reason?
  • archgun 'cooldown reset' pickup not spawning for several minutes at a time despite all "adds" being rapidly defeated. Also, the popup message randomly appears in different languages
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground failing to provide knockdown-status immunity
  • excessive amounts of enemy spawns even when alert level is kept to 0
  • half the time Profit-Taker appears at (and the fight thus evolves) near multiple rivers of coolant, where if your Warframe so much as dips a toe in it, all your active buffs and abilities go "poof"
  • pylons can spawn stuck between mushrooms

Problems of archguns and weapons must be fixed if exist, though I have never seen them.

As for point four, five, six, if you often hunts for giant Eidolons these do not matter at all.

Point eight: You can use your Operator to reach these pylons.

Actually, the real problem to me is that when the battlefield is near a lake, Profit-Taker will be likely to stand in the lake espacially after she died in the lake. In that case, I can not find any credits that Profit-Taker should have dropped. This is different from Eidolon hunts because in Eidolon hunts you can move your lure to aviod this. 

In a word, Profit-Taker is much easier than Eidolons. Protecting Eidolon Lures from Eidolon Hydrolyst is more troublesome comparing to dodging these knockdowns.

As a player that defeats Profit-Taker only by myself many times, I always use Chroma for more credits. 

On 2019-05-02 at 6:34 AM, Jiminez_Burial said:

Apart from not being told the Operator amp can rotate the damage type, all I see when people complain about PT is "I can't be bothered learning mechanics, I can't be bothered trying different builds, I can't be bothered doing anything that isn't easy". 

The toxic casuals will complain about anything that requires skill and effort .

6 hours ago, FtGFish said:

I have a suggestion that you can use Handspring to reduce effect of these knockdowns. As for "high" damage to players, please use warframes that have large amount of health and armor or skills that reduce damage to players, such as Inaros and Chroma.

Make your weapons having as more element types of damage as possible, and remenber to use your Operator to change current element of the sheild(element change have cooling time).

Problems of archguns and weapons must be fixed if exist, though I have never seen them.

As for point four, five, six, if you often hunts for giant Eidolons these do not matter at all.

Point eight: You can use your Operator to reach these pylons.

Actually, the real problem to me is that when the battlefield is near a lake, Profit-Taker will be likely to stand in the lake espacially after she died in the lake. In that case, I can not find any credits that Profit-Taker should have dropped. This is different from Eidolon hunts because in Eidolon hunts you can move your lure to aviod this. 

In a word, Profit-Taker is much easier than Eidolons. Protecting Eidolon Lures from Eidolon Hydrolyst is more troublesome comparing to dodging these knockdowns.

As a player that defeats Profit-Taker only by myself many times, I always use Chroma for more credits. 

Handspring's been brought up earlier in the thread. It's a band-aid to a core issue I have with the game, which is that there's too much knockdown in general. Normally I can rely on Wyrm Prime, but good luck keeping a Sentinel alive in any AOE-damage-rich environment, particularly this one.

Being limited to *only* a select few Warframes purely due to damage levels is probably not a good thing, in my view, but the damage is a smaller issue compared to the knockdown spam.

I'm entirely familiar with the mechanics of the fight, mate. If you'd read prior responses to the thread, you'd know this.

I don't see how hunting for Eidolons fixes any of the issues? No arcane prevents bugs, knockdowns, or 'touch coolant and you lose all your buffs'?

You can only use your Operator to reach bugged pylons if you have the not-insignificant amount of Focus invested in that - using archwing is much more accessible - but it's still an issue if it's spawning in such a way that you have to finagle your way in, as the original poster mentioning that problem described. Again, if you'd read prior responses, you'd understand.

Profit-Taker standing *in* the lake sounds like a big problem to be sure, I reckon you could use Itzal's ability to drag the loot to you though.

I'd agree that keeping lures alive and all can be more challenging (and is annoying in its own way), but the knockdown spam is just straight-up frustrating by comparison. At least the Hydrolyst lets you keep acting to do what you can to kill it and keep the lures alive, instead of trying to knock you down every second.

__

4 hours ago, Spectre-8 said:

The toxic casuals will complain about anything that requires skill and effort .

This post is about as ironic as it gets.

Not that I can't see your problem with the Profit taker. But for all your observations about all the problems it presents, with practice, I am almost sure you'll discover the solution. 

It is almost on par with Tridolons in terms of puzzling initial charm. Do you deal with the mob or concentrate on the Orb? Where to position yourself while reducing its defense? Best WF to use?  Fastest way to clean up the pylons? Best arcane to use? Which weapon easiest to tweak to cover multiple damage types? Must I use a long/short range weapon? How do I maximize the unique traits of my operator in this fight? Questions you need to figure out yourself which IMO, is a very important boss feature.

Ofc, each player have their own boss design choices that they love/hate. But I am afraid your abysmal experience with it is just a few steps short before you see the whole picture. It is one of the best boss fights in WF.

4 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Profit-Taker standing *in* the lake sounds like a big problem to be sure, I reckon you could use Itzal's ability to drag the loot to you though.

Not that problem. At that case, I find credits dropped by her missing even though I use Itzal to search. Other loots(debt-bonds and Crisma Toroid) are not missing.

6 hours ago, Alpha_Tango said:

Not that I can't see your problem with the Profit taker. But for all your observations about all the problems it presents, with practice, I am almost sure you'll discover the solution. 

It is almost on par with Tridolons in terms of puzzling initial charm. Do you deal with the mob or concentrate on the Orb? Where to position yourself while reducing its defense? Best WF to use?  Fastest way to clean up the pylons? Best arcane to use? Which weapon easiest to tweak to cover multiple damage types? Must I use a long/short range weapon? How do I maximize the unique traits of my operator in this fight? Questions you need to figure out yourself which IMO, is a very important boss feature.

Ofc, each player have their own boss design choices that they love/hate. But I am afraid your abysmal experience with it is just a few steps short before you see the whole picture. It is one of the best boss fights in WF.

The solutions are very limited.
- You *have* to deal with the mob, they drop the archgun cooldown resets and the knockdowns are, as I hope I've amply described, incredibly frustrating. If you aren't dealing with the mob, someone else does.
- You can't stay in any one static position, there's far too much AOE damage being thrown about for that. Oh and you have to avoid touching any coolant while running around trying to avoid all that damage. Good luck having rear view vision!
- Your Warframe selection is more or less limited to Inaros (goodbye damage buffs but at least you can breathe amidst all the damage and knockdown spam), Rhino (be prepared to recast Iron skin constantly), or Chroma (with ample health pads if you take Chroma, and I hate spamming consumables).
- The pylons are straightforward, sometimes requiring archwing.
- Arcane doesn't matter a whit so long as you can touch the Orb with it.
- It's probably faster (annoyingly) to rotate to Impact + whatever elements you can pack onto Rubico Prime and take down the shields with just a few shots. I don't want to have to build and forma a weapon specifically for this one fight, frankly. Weapon range isn't really a problem.
- Operator traits are by and large *not* a guarantee that you'll be able to pick and choose at your leisure (why DE decided to make such an asininely extensive grind will forever be a mystery to me) and even with all the survivability stuff unlocked you'll be hard put to avoid being one-shot any time you hop into Operator mode, making taking advantage of your Operator traits by and large a moot point anyway.

It's really not a fun mystery, dude. It's easily one of my least-liked boss fights in Warframe, and that is saying a LOT in this game.

1 hour ago, FtGFish said:

Not that problem. At that case, I find credits dropped by her missing even though I use Itzal to search. Other loots(debt-bonds and Crisma Toroid) are not missing.

So, possibly another bug? Wouldn't surprise me. Should I add it to the list?

Edited by TheGreenFellow

6 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

The solutions are very limited.

- You *have* to deal with the mob, they drop the archgun cooldown resets and the knockdowns are, as I hope I've amply described, incredibly frustrating. If you aren't dealing with the mob, someone else does.

No. You don't have to, there are ample high places where you can shoot the "humongous Orb head" from. Places like the top of the huge "mushroom-like" leaves or the surrounding hills/mountain where you can be alone and uninterrupted. You only need to deal with the mob quickly (ideally with your Operator) by identifying the Fluctus-carrying Corpus and navigating through the crowd to kill it and reset your Archgun.  Gunning down the joints with your Archgun (a well-formaed one e.g Imperator Vandal , Larkspur, Velocitus) amongst the mob, should that need arise, only takes a few seconds. But it takes a lot of practice in changing positions (again with your Operator) or a lot of preparation by having to forma competent weapons and your Arch gun. And yeah, you also can hit the synovial joints from an elevated position. Quickness in achieving gunning down the Orb beats the need to even deal with your mob.

- You can't stay in any one static position, there's far too much AOE damage being thrown about for that. Oh and you have to avoid touching any coolant while running around trying to avoid all that damage. Good luck having rear view vision!

(see above)

- Your Warframe selection is more or less limited to Inaros (goodbye damage buffs but at least you can breathe amidst all the damage and knockdown spam), Rhino (be prepared to recast Iron skin constantly), or Chroma (with ample health pads if you take Chroma, and I hate spamming consumables).

Beside your selection, I amply used Hildryn. Easily a tank among Corpus units.  Rhino is one frame I barely use here because he cannot sustain barrages from the mobs if you do need to swim among them. Chroma can easily solo PO, i do not understand what is your problem with him.

- The pylons are straightforward, sometimes requiring archwing.

No. The fastest most efficient way of clearing pylons is by using your Operator with a fast jump speed compared to none. Easily invincible and unkillable. And does not reset the Archgun magazine which ends up needing a Fluctus Corpus to kill.

- Arcane doesn't matter a whit so long as you can touch the Orb with it.

You can factor in several key Arcanes in this fight. A nullifier for the mag procs. It can be Arcane Grace for your Inaros. Or with an Arcane Guardian for any other WF mixed with the other two. Arcane Aegis is very important for Hildryn.

- It's probably faster (annoyingly) to rotate to Impact + whatever elements you can pack onto Rubico Prime and take down the shields with just a few shots. I don't want to have to build and forma a weapon specifically for this one fight, frankly. Weapon range isn't really a problem.

You got a lot of problems if you choose to "not have to" forma a weapon. The secondary gun is as important as your Rubico too. Even the melee weapon that can can shoot from long distances like the Redeemer. And please, weapon range matters a lot. An amp for your operator that can hit from afar matters so much in resetting an element you or your squad don't have. Just blissfuly hit the HUGE orb head from the elevated positions I mentioned.

- Operator traits are by and large *not* a guarantee that you'll be able to pick and choose at your leisure (why DE decided to make such an asininely extensive grind will forever be a mystery to me) and even with all the survivability stuff unlocked you'll be hard put to avoid being one-shot any time you hop into Operator mode, making taking advantage of your Operator traits by and large a moot point anyway.

I see you belittle the unkillable Operator a lot. Probably you never liked using them at all even during the Tridolon hunts. You have to get over your grind for it to know why it is important because you will never understand how potentially powerful and flexible you can be in Operator mode.. Survivability lies behind that grind, I use Magus Vigor and Elevate with mine and a Juttni/Rahn/Phad amp combo for the long range reset hits on the Orb that can one-shot pylons too. Moving with a Zenurik juiced-up Operator is so effortless but may need an initial jump with your WF to boost a long fast jump between positions. A quick switch to your WF again maybe needed to really cover very long jumps.

It's really not a fun mystery, dude. It's easily one of my least-liked boss fights in Warframe, and that is saying a LOT in this game.

Seeing how much you do not know yet in this game because you have difficulty accepting "some grinds," even the need to forma an efficient weapon or to maximize your Operators performance behind another seemingly annoying "grind," according to your reply, solves the mystery of why you hate this boss fight so much. i don't even see the need to reply again if your attitude with said important "grinds" continue because you'll never understand what I am talking about without the luxury of having the necessary "tools" within your reach. It may sound like I am berating you, but I just have to lay down the facts why you end up not liking it . It is all on you, and it is not even your fault since you have all the freedom to do/hate whatever important step the game requires you to do. 

Edited by Alpha_Tango
corrections

34 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

i do not understand what is your problem with him.

The problem is that he and the other tank frames is a mandatory pick if you want to have a chance against the boss or mobs in my case, because they kill me way often than the boss in my experience. Eidolons are more forgiving because they are not being guarded by millions of mobs and their attacks are very easy to dodge.

37 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

Places like the top of the huge "mushroom-like" leaves or the surrounding hills/mountain where you can be alone and uninterrupted.

That is a solution and a strategy yes, but sometimes the orb doesn't spawn near mushrooms but instead in an open space. leaving you with no room to cover yourself.

I already maxed every operator focus schools and use Magus Vigor + Magus Husk but the trash mobs can still chew my 1125HP Operator. I could safely say Profit Taker is the worst boss fight in Warframe (Guarded by a lot of mobs that deals heavy damage, it's attacks can chew through defensive buffs , and your loadout selection is very limited).

38 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

The problem is that he and the other tank frames is a mandatory pick if you want to have a chance against the boss or mobs in my case, because they kill me way often than the boss in my experience. Eidolons are more forgiving because they are not being guarded by millions of mobs and their attacks are very easy to dodge.

you do not stand for long among the mob on your Chroma if you can quickly hit joints with your damage boosted Archgun and can sustain hits with proper mods. Also, use your invisible Operator during down time.

That is a solution and a strategy yes, but sometimes the orb doesn't spawn near mushrooms but instead in an open space. leaving you with no room to cover yourself.

You forgot to read, long range weapons. Yes, the huge head can be hit from very far elevated positions with a long range primary, secondary and even melee weapon (not even joking). I already mentioned the amp that can shoot and change the element from far away positons too.

I already maxed every operator focus schools and use Magus Vigor + Magus Husk but the trash mobs can still chew my 1125HP Operator. I could safely say Profit Taker is the worst boss fight in Warframe (Guarded by a lot of mobs that deals heavy damage, it's attacks can chew through defensive buffs , and your loadout selection is very limited).

Not when you are invisible. Tridolon hunts requires you to be in invisible form longer during mag procs after you hit the joints to not lose your WF energy points. This boss requires you for much shorter. And that is when you need kill the Fluctus-carrying corpus by quickly changing into your WF again by one shotting it with your Rubico or whatever from being in invisible form. Sometimes I can even shoot it from a Leaf and then go down to fetch the reset Heavy Weapon Ammo.

Edited by Alpha_Tango
corrections