Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Alrighty, so, I've been spending a few hours getting to know the new tiles and hunting for secrets. managed to bust into 3 of your "4 button speed puzzle" rooms across different tiles. But the one in this room:

fAQGmpr.png

is bugged.

I did like I did for the other 3 puzzle sets, but once I hit the last switch it doesn't stop the clock and open the orange door. Might wanna check on it. thanks. dunno how many more there are hidden in the tiles. but this would've made 4 I'd gotten into already. :V

There's a misplaced circular vent on one of the starting tiles. There's a crane with a crate overhead and slightly to the left and you're on a fairly narrow path leading up and into the building. There's circular vents of different sizes to the left and right on the wall of the building in front of you. The two small ones on the left side are floating a couple of meters away from the wall.

Edited by TomaLevine
found a second misplaced vent on the same tile.

A few bugs that may of already been mentioned, but....First is that sometimes the nullifier debuff during the new mode will perma lock out your powers till you die and revive. Second is that at times during the fight with the ropalolyst will bug when you fall off the edge and put you in an "out of bounds" loop, making that you cant really do anything. Usually know when it happens is that you will be in a falling loop for a few seconds, then just be perma out of bounds till evac. Third is that my yellow charger is now pink. From what I can tell, its the energy thats changed to pink but trying to change doesn't do anything. All of its original colors are the same, just that it now has the standard pink energy color that the one its description has.

Getting stuck on the Ropalolyst fight, with the Synovia refusing to acknowledge getting broken

Also getting placed into my frame when voiddashing into the ropalolyst, and it can grab my operator while in voidmode

Edited by Fuuryuu

9 hours ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

Same thing here, It's really annoying and impossible for me to play at fullscreen.

I was so looking forward to this update but now I can't play the game itself.

Resolution options are going crazy for me, the game constantly resets back to 1280x701 and I can't see anything clearly. It's not just that the resolution won't go back to 4k or 1080p it's that my screen looks as though it's zoomed in and I can't see everything.

1 hour ago, Sublimealien said:

Couldn't even log into Warframe with this new update, it seems it won't accept my laptop's resolution (3840 x 2160)

I only can log by being in a (1535x845) windowed resolution

<IMAGE>

Bump...  same issue trying to run 4K, either Borderless Fullscreen or Fullscreen.

FYI everyone with this issue, deleting/renaming the configuration folder C:\Users\<Profile>\AppData\Local\Warframe has no effect with the same result.

+1 with a Resolution issue. I'm playing on Windows 10 installed on Macbook Pro Retina. I use 200% zoom setting in window having "virtual" 1440x900px resolution while the physical res of the screen is 2880x1800px. Before the update I played in a windowed mode and the game resolution was physical. I.e. when in game setting was 800x600px the windowed physical res was 1600x1200px. Now it went "virtual" making small elements like text blurred and often unreadable:sadcry:

10DQZNpNT8QfKOp9SfAHh6y9JmPTz42rK=w2880-

So I dunno if this has been reported (I havent gone through all the last 12 pages) or if this is related to the resolution issue, but it seems that there is something wrong with melee weapon effects that causes the entire screen to dim for a few seconds. I tested it in the simulacrum as well as in missions. Happens in all cases.

Here's a picture of comparison when it happens :

r0dxfr.jpg309onki.jpg

I am only guessing that the trigger here is melee weapon effects because thats when I've noticed it happening.

I am unable to play the game. I have 2 monitors both 4k. Somtimes it resizes my main monitor and trys to play the game on the second monitor. I only see a part of the screen. It's hard to get into the game because I can't see all of the screen. Its really broken.

Il y a 10 heures, Hyro1 a dit :

Screen resolution is not correct on my monitor, I'm looked to the top left corner of the game when in fullscreen at 3840x2160. When in 1920x1080 the game goes past the barrier of my monitor. In Borderless Windowed it goes to 1536*864. Relaunching the game did not fix the problem.

Il y a 10 heures, Raddishez a dit :

Same as well, I was running at 1920x1080, Pic for proofunknown.png

Same for me, I changed windows 10 scaling from recommened 125% to 100% and that worked for me.

il y a 54 minutes, folko1 a dit :

Same thing here, It's really annoying and impossible for me to play at fullscreen.

I was so looking forward to this update but now I can't play the game itself.

Try changing Windows 10 scaling from 125% to 100%. 

Good luck

I encountered a bug while playing the second phase of the newest Operation. When the "Nullifying Conduits" debuff was being activated, I was inside the range of the conduit, but I was able to cast Strangledome as the bubble appeared, then, as I left the bubble, I was unable to use my abilities again. I tried to recreate this bug on the regular version of the mission and it was a failure. Here's a video showing the bug:

They changed it so that if you have a scanner (and likely other equipment) equipped and then use a melee attack your primary becomes equipped. This was never the case previously, please someone confirm that I'm not crazy.

Hello,

Wisp:
- her ultimate does not deal damage to eximus enemies in sanctuary onslought
- her 3 does not seem to deal the supposed amount of damage with the "sparks" (tested in simulacrum; in devstream this seemed to be much more)

Thank you guys 🙂