Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Color correction cannot be turned off.

The display option 'color correction' seems to be on by default, and regardless of if you turn the switch on/off, the color correction remains active. You can argue that the lighting looks slightly different, but for anyone who used color correction before the update will know that truning it off and on was like night and day, it was very noticeable.

Here's some pics as evidence...

Color correction on:

Rnn1KJG.png

csixfLU.jpg

Color correction off:

R7Ki80L.png

Fq1CJmE.jpg

Comparison images:

csixfLU.jpg

Fq1CJmE.jpg

Just to confirm - Yes, I made sure to confirm settings after switching it on/off

Edited by xhris

Hey! ^^

Colors update broke energy color for landing ships and is now forced to default for all variants (the lights are supposed to be green on the screenshot)

7Q7vNF5.jpg

I love the stats changes to the spearguns but the Javlok's projectiles are now invisible while it used to shoot fireballs. Now we can only see the smoketrail and visual effects, not the projectile itself which during gameplay makes almost impossible to tell where the shot landed .

ejchj61.jpg

The Ocucor's tracking stopped working when using a mod that extend the beams range, looks like it actually reduces the tracking's range so maybe there's a number reversed somewhere in the code. The tendrils used to automatically track targets and It worked fine before. I LOVE THAT WEAPON and spent a lot of effort to make it great. Please fix ❤️

Edited by lukaself

Kogake gone from my inventory despite having used them before, available to buy though. Not going to repurchase or rebuild a weapon I've already used. 
Resolution way off too. 
Same problems everyone seems to be having, basically

Doing Carpo and exploring the map when I came across a room that allowed me to leave the map. Was able to repeat the bug, probably just a problem with the wall allowing you to walk through it for some reason.

How to enter the room:

9C10346B62E42AEEEF586B633A8B9FBDD5F7D2B5 (1536Ã864)

Walk behind these crates to leave the map:

9BE296B0F6106F557BE9F24A8FCF6BEC773B2545 (1536Ã864)

D3438E2675A1EE97B139890E3DD55476D6581C09 (1536Ã864)

Falling from where I was in the previous picture allows you to land on an invisible floor where you can only see the room shown in the picture:

FCEDA54316461A0F29AFD03B9E54757636CFDA95 (1536Ã864)

If you jump on the invisible floor in the previous picture it teleports you to where I am standing here, you can then jump off the edge to teleport back into the map or do a /unstuck command to get back:

DBD1E347EC2C5682A3F18B1CB735D167F9218836 (1536Ã864)

There is a bug throughout the entire Ropalyst fight where if you fall off the map at certain times you will be stuck in a continual falling respawn loop where the screen goes black, it "resets" you, and you're stuck unable to do anything. This will also cause the player character to act as if it "respawned" on a flat surface, so movement is impossible. This can be reset with death or boss fight cutscenes, but it can also last until extraction, making the fight unplayable. I have gotten this every fight in a row because it's inevitable that you will fall off the platforms at some point. There doesn't seem to be a consistent trigger on location or moment, just falling off the platforms.

Edited by CannedSoupG

Fighting the Ropalolyst when it attacks the frame or operator and you go in "crouching mode" I couldn't move nor press any buttons with a reaction. Exception to this is "5", every other button is dead.

Can happen to Operators and Frames.

In the ropalopalyst fight, if you fall off a ledge in operator mode, you are returned to either the beginning of the stage or right before the elevator to the boss. If you have already started the fight, you can get stuck in the elevator after falling in operator mode. 

Also there seems to be something weird going on with the aspect ratio and visual scale of everything after this update. All the fonts are bigger and everything is a little blurrier than normal (preview icons for color pallets, textures, etc).

Can't go into the new mission in Ganymede and the operation. Everytime I try to play it I get stuck at the loading screen and the game freezes, though the audio is still running. Tried playing other normal missions and are able to play. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Edited by Roxanne22
forgot to add another detail

I had the respawn loop issue also, where the screen would fade to black every couple of seconds. I could run around and fire my weapon, though.

I also had my warframe freeze where it wouldn't move, my powers didn't work, and I couldn't reload. I could go to Operator mode, though. After my operator died, I was stuck until killed, I think.

One mission, Ropy was stuck flying back and forth between the main platform and the middle battery/bug zapper thing. Forcing a host migration allowed the mission to continue.

12 hours ago, the-Doc4 said:

Have you tried swapping the order of the energy colors to backwards of what it was pre patch? I thought my nova ruined, then I tried that and it looked same as pre-patch. Sadly I can't get blending on melee weapons I've tried to make the same.

Dude, I tried everything, man.  It no longer is dual color flames.  One colors the flame, the other the ashes.  It sucks, man.

Bugs so far:

1. Ropalolyst and my Warframe went invisible (only health bars were showing when aimed at randomly) when grabbed me.

2. Ropalolyst got stuck for a few seconds a hundred (I guess) meters from the middle pylon. Jump-grabbing him fixed it.

Noticed you fixed Baruuk's Desert Wind energy color, and it's great! However this is part of a larger issue the new color system inherited from the old one that will need to be adressed at some point. There are like a ton of energy effects that revert to default color when playing as client (which is 3/4 of the time) we're speaking of at least a hundred effects: If you try to fix them one by one, you'll never be done.

A few instances:

Larkspur charge mode explosion (supposed to be green):

O4CqOpF.jpg

Ferrox secondary fire explosion (seems like there's a green ring as expected but also a duplicate default blue ring, notice how the impact is blue as well while it's green as host, as expected)

OB83plw.jpg

Zenurik's lightning dash lightnings and magus tether lockdown tethers: (supposed to be orange)

wiyqz98.jpg

Opticor's explosions (there's a blue explosion into the supposed green)

bDBKcbn.jpg

And so on... This is not an exclusive list by all means, I don't have the time to log all this. Especially not without a bug tracker. All of these have the proper chosen color when hosts. With that said. The new update is still great!

Edited by lukaself

Encountered a bug while doing a Neo Fissure on Ani. When we got to the reward selection screen, we encountered this:

IDsrg0J.jpg

Had to alt-f4 to get out of the mission... not to mention I probably got something I didn't want or didn't get anything.

The whole Ropalolyst bossfight is buggy as hell. 

Issue one: In some cases, the laser, that the Ropalolyst fires, is completely invisible. You are able too see how he channels his laser, but you can't see the laser itself.

Issue two: Neither me nor any of my squad members knew how this happened. The Ropalolyst turned completely invisible in its last phase. He walked around on the stage, shot his red rockets. But it was completely invisible. The only thing letting you know where he is, was his health bar. Plus: When he grabs you, you turn invisible as well. No outlines, no spheric S#&$, no particles. Just pure invisibility. Breaks the game to a point where you can't fight in peace anymore. Crucial to fix.

Issue three: Infinity fall bug and falling screen bug. This seems to occur when u fall down from the stage where you fight the Ropalolyst. I'm not sure if you can reproduce it correctly. If you fall down as Warframe or Operator, it can happen that you get respawned off stage, falling down again. And again. And again. Until the game realizes that you should respawn on stage. Then there are two options. It's either problem solved, everything is fine. Or you get a constant switch between your normal screen and your screen turning black, like you are still falling. This is highly game breaking, as the game resets you every time your screen turns black. Makes the fight completely unplayable. Happened to me as I fell down with my Operator and to one of my squad members as Warframe. Also very crucial to fix.

I am also recieving resolution scaling issues everything on my pc says my monitor is 1920 x 1080 but when I set the game to that... goodbye 1/3 of the screen setting to windowed blows the resolution making everything blurry and pixelated. All was fine before this Jovian Update

i have the same problem as lot of people here, my resolution in the game before wisp update was 1920x1080 and i was playing full screen without borders now my resolution is locked at 1536x864 and when i want to change manualy to 1920x1080 resolution the game become bigger

this video explains my problem exactly (i didnt made this video); 

All Polychrome in my dojo is now not working. Is there a limit on how much you can do at once? I cannot choose colours and also cannot remove the polychrome unit for each room. Ive done some googling but can only find stuff from 2014 or the dark ages or whatever. (I have completed a metric tenno tonne of dojo stuff so thats why i ask if theres a limit for colours etc.)

Cheers

Same problem as other players.The update messed up my resolution settings. Fullscreen locks me up to the left upper corner of the usual whole image. Changing to Borderless Windowed solved the fullscreen problem but the quality is very bad instead. I tried changing Dynamic Resolution and reduced the Resolution scale from 100 to 50 that made the image clear and the way it was before the update...but it wouldn't let me reach the confirm button after that...it is like my mouse pointer can't pass a certain limit on my screen.

Please fix it :D!