Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Just did the Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate mission on Jupiter. Picking up Sentient cores during the mission displayed the same "x/8 Medallions" message as picking up the actual medallions did. The Sentient core count was separate from the medallion count, though.

Also, this strange texture bug has happened a few times. Its not just on Zephyr Prime, I have seen it on other Frames as well. I do not know what causes it, but it seems to be related the new Jupiter tileset, because I have not seen it anywhere else.

JP5X8rf.jpg

Can't tell item rarity of relics anymore it used to have the text of the name either bronze white or gold someone said their is little lines at the top but its so small I can't see it on my 10 inch laptop screen so you just made the game even harder also it used to have a number next to the image of how many you have it no longer does that this new ui update is pretty bad thought you were making it easier for players to see what's going on not harder. 

Not sure if a bug, but wisp when firing a Synoid Gammacor and Atomos will start walking on her leg stumps, which makes me think it might happen with all beam secondaries however the only other beam secondary I have is spectra vandal which does not have this happen.

Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp: Parrying with a shield isn't  reflecting +6000% Damage when channeling and blocking, the +90% Channeling Efficiency isn't working either.

I've tried deflecting with several weapons yet this mod appears to make no difference to damage reflection or channeling efficiency.

Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger: Damage from daggers reducing armour isn't working at all.

I've used the karyst, dark dagger, rakta dark dagger, fang prime, and balla zaw dagger. No of them produced the armour reduction effect.

Note: All test where run in the simulacrum. Most spawns were grineer eximus of the Arid Butcher and Arid Heavy Gunner types.

Probably not the biggest of deals but i noticed my kavats energy color is no longer what its supposed to be. Supposed to be green as you can tell from my regalia, but now its blue and purple and in some cases just the blue. zf52URf.jpg

Is it a "feature" that Ivara's augmented Prowl is tripping the new door sensors on Jupiter's tileset?  I thought Infiltrate was supposed to allow us to bypass laser barriers of all kinds, and I know that on all but one particular Grineer spy vault with two sensor consoles, a door console, three levels, and a big honking space-gun that you can fire instead, the sensors still trigger on an Infiltrate-prowled Ivara, so are the new Jupiter doorways rigged up like this, or is an Infiltrate-equipped Ivara supposed to be ignored?

I sometimes like to relax and play with a controller, and there seem to be some controller issues since the latest update. I'm unsure how many there may be, but the ones I have noticed so far are

• Pressing "X" on the new syndicate screen is supposed to be for visiting the syndicate. However, pressing X does nothing.
  • When in a squad and another person queues a relic fissure, pressing "X" in the past was the equivalent of clicking the checkbox to accept the mission. Pressing X would bring up the relic selection screen and allow to select a relic. Now, pressing X to accept the mission attempts to default you to "No relic selected" rather than just bringing up the selection screen.

I keep crashing in the middle of the new disruption missions, I can hear everything going on around me and can still take damage, but my screen is frozen and I can't move or do anything. My team can finish the mission and ill still get the rewards by the end (I think), but I have to completely restart the game to be able to play again.

Bug 1: My clanmates and I got a cumulative best score of over 20K for our ghost clan and received only the terracotta trophy in the mail.  Please fix this.

Bug 2: The nullifier pylons in disruptions nullify you for the rest of the game until you kill yourself.  If you happen to be in operator form when this perma nullification happens, you will be nullified in operator mode for the rest of the game and completely unable to transfer back into your frame.  The only way to transfer back in is to get your operator killed, but, unlike when this happens to your warframe, your operators death does not reset you.  You will be nullifed again every time you enter operator mode for the rest of the match.

Honestly, if the nullifier pylons can't be immediately fixed, they should be removed from the game mode until they are. That is game-breaking horrible when you are trying to do endurance runs and have to kill yourself just to play the game.

So I had another glitch where doing a voide fissure I got this pop up

TTXDyYa.jpg

And my group couldn't leave so I had to leave and miss out on the Kogake Prime Gauntlet 😞

#FreemyGauntlet

2 minutes ago, Gitra said:

If you are using a spear or scanner, before if you melee attacked but then left clicked it would go back to that item but now it defaults back to your weapon. Kind of annoying.

^ Confirmed. I'm experiencing the same behavior.  This is really slowing down scanner tasks.  Would love to see this fixed.  Thanks!

As of this update I can no longer play ESO. Game freezes: can still hear fx, pretty sure I can move but obviously I cannot see. Have to hard quit the game. When this happens, I cannot bring up any new windows.

Edit: Is no longer just ESO. I can no longer play any game at all.

Edited by gladielle

When fighting the Ropalolyst got stuck in a continual loop where Synovia would not break for first part of the fight, despite breaking it in a single shot. First part of fight plays out normally but glitches after running into first tower so it won't progress the fight.