Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Ropalolyst fight bug:

If you fall off the edge, normally the screen fades to black, then respawns your warframe on the ground.

However, if you fall off the edge at the same time a cutscene tries to play, such as when your friend jumps onto the Ropalolyst and triggers a cutscene, your screen fades to black and never comes back. Well, until you leave the mission of course.

You can still hear the mission sounds, but the screen is completely black with no UI elements. You can push escape, and the menu comes up, fully interactable. With a completely black screen behind it.

Frost snow globe ability is bugged. the moment it goes up every enemy will stop firing at you. if you are outside of it, they will, but the moment you are back in they stop again. you are invisible to them. at best they will run in globe after you. at worst they will do nothing. had a staring contest with 2 grineer as proof.

unalerted enemies wont see you. alerted ones will either try to enter globe but not shoot at it or find cover and do nothing. if enemies are inside the globe they act normal.

Edited by Hypocryptadius
more data

At the entrance there are pipes/fans that not attached to the wall. This problem is only for two small ones to the left of the door. It looks like there is no connecting texture / object on the right.
This two.

25-05-2019_123138.png?width=1248&height=

No texture/object.25-05-2019_123018.png?width=1248&height=

How it should be (Right pipes from door).
25-05-2019_123855.png?width=1248&height=

How it is (Left pipes from door)25-05-2019_123839.png?width=1248&height=

Edited by MrHydralisk
Add some image

FPS spikes since the update as well as strange graphical issues. Javlok explosions sometimes appear as if low res/distorted and Sol Gate can cause a similar problem. Icons for frames, etc in the arsenal are also low res/distorted, but seem normal in the foundry. 

Pax Bolt doesn't work well on Wisp. (All problems posted below were under the condition that the 'Pax Bolt' buff was active at the time and used within the allotted time)

Her 'Reservoirs and 'Wil-O-Wisp'  don't get a strength boost but they do get the efficiency one.

'Breach Surge' gets the efficiency boost but I have no evidence whether the strength works or not.

I am unclear about 'Sol Gate' entirely, Pax Bolt doesn't affect efficiency after it's "expired" but I don't have the numbers to know about the strength boost.

Toroid, pox are broken since they only do damage if they hit the target otherwise if you miss the toxic clouds do no damage, also the disruption gamemode its completely dark and makes mirage playing as damage dealer almost impossible, but there are so many light sources that illuminate light that don't work with mirage

Secret lab mods bugged? 

mods: Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, Anti-Grav Array or Odomedic.  

Personally I killed like 70 of these enemies inside the labs (not counting the assistants). Mostly with an ivara and hydroid in the team. But got 0 of these mods.  
Could still be really bad RNG, but I haven't seen anyone else say they got it either.

I play in windowed mode, sometimes while turning the câmera to any side causes the screen to "breaks", then it turns to a fullscreen black window and then back to window mode (with the frozen image). All the sounds and comands still work: walking, using skills, using melee, shooting and so on.

I must close Warframe then restart it.

Edited by Vitodo

The operator in the Ropalyst boss fight is "unreliable". Sometimews I can't go into void mode. Sometimes I can, but then, the void dash isn't working and/or I drop like a stone and can't get back into the frame to get some air-manauver-ability. Sometimes when I try to dash through the ropalist the operator get's replaced by the frame. I don't know if this is a bug or expected behavior, but it's annoying.

Ever since update 25 warframe will randomly visually freeze during missions with high entity count. At first I thought this was only happening by playing as Nova on Jupiter (Doing the event) because I finally managed to do the first event by equipping an unranked Wisp, but it as also ocoured when playing as Mesa on Defense (Hydron) at around wave 15 and repeatingly past that (forcing the game to shut down via Task Manager and then restarting it real quick allowed me to load back into te mission with friends). I suspect this might be a glitch caused by the loading of many entities, because it would happen during defense and the new event, or when I used Nova's Null Star ability (assuming here that the null stars are counted as entities).

When the freeze happens, I can still do stuff and the game proceeds like all is normal (Albait I have no visual input beyond the frozen screen). Sometimes I loose the ability to use abilities and move around (friends playing with me confirmed I often still had controls when the frozen screen happened). Furthermore, on my other monitor, Task Manager reports the game as acting normal. The program is not unresponsive and is using normal resources on my laptop.Nothing happens to the resource usage either when the glitch occours.

I'm feeling my warframe is way slower on 25.0.3 than it was before, in the orbiter it takes me 9 secondes to move from navigation to arsenal by just pressing forward, and in mission I felt that too.

In the dojo the speed is fine as it was before.

Edited by Etzu

Went on a 4k endurance run for the weapon and as my pc lagged, the UI wasn't updating with the score (being stuck for the longest time at 1000+) when we extracted my teammates confirmed we reached 4000 and my screen still showed 3457 (as it had for minutes, the conduit status just stopped updating entirely pretty much after the first round).  I only got credited for what was shown on screen.  I think this should be something driven by a server-side log and not by client UI.  Or at least find a way to force synch the client display.

When I get UI problems in PoE and Orb Vallis, I still get the rewards for step completion.

Ok, I'm not sure if this is a bug or no, but the fulmin (besides the issue that the reload is really slow ( either decrease the 1 sec to 0.5 sec to start reloading or put like 20 more ammo )) semi projectile stops at 20 meters. While the gun has indeed a falloff 10/20 that's just the distance in which the projectile loses strength, from 10 meters which is maximum to 20 which is minimum strength. All other shotguns have their projectiles which keep on going( even if at lowered strength ) longer than their falloff range. Fulmin is the only one which has a projectile that immediatly disappear after 20 meters, and since it's classified as a rifle we can't use mods for bows and shotguns to increase projectile velocity ( and as such range ). Is this a bug ?

You can duplicate keys by killing Amaglams while carrying a key (You can for an example, kill an Amaglam while carrying the red key and it still has a chance to drop the red key)

The keys also won't dissapear at the end of the round if you are holding them so you can stack them up for the next wave(s)

6dbzb8xned031.jpg