Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, zirkwander said:

even after pressing Alt+Enter?

Dude, it's 828am EST on their location. Assuming office hours starts at 8am. Bug fixes requires identifying the code that caused the fallout and running tests prior to it being rolled out. 

You say this but they manages to release a hotfix four hours later for the cosmetics. They should have used the time to fix the game breaking resolution bug 

the ropa fight is so buggy its first time I have the feeling to complain soooo bad it gets me so angry its unplayable 5/10 runs it bugges and I need to abort... once I stucked at the elevator.
it also bugges almos all the time at after the first tower fix it pleeeeaaasee

Yeah I still got the resolution bug obviously but I just wanna point something out - if any of yall who are complaining about the patch being rushed out were also the people who were complaining about content drought and update delays....  well. Be careful what you wish for?

3 hours ago, Hazuhi said:

Hi !

yep so many problems with energy colors

i have problem with this energy colors:

- rhino rubedo skin

- normal octavia skin, her helmet dont change energy color

- energy from ifrit desing xiphos (i dont know if this issue is in the others)

thanks for the update and thanks for the future fixes 

have a good day n.n

Yes, please fix these!  My Nezha looks all messed up thanks to this! 😞

3 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

You need to chill. They are working on the fix. Stop being an impatient child.

Its a bug thats stopping like half the player base from playing, youd have thought theyd have prioritised fixing that before some cosmetic bug 

8 minutes ago, TrashWolf said:

Its a bug thats stopping like half the player base from playing, youd have thought theyd have prioritised fixing that before some cosmetic bug 

Certain bug are easy to spot and fix, others are not. The cosmetic issue may have been a simple / out of place so they fixed that, pushed it and moved onto the next. Have you ever coded before? Do you know how difficult it is to find these bugs in the code?

Also, it's not exactly STOPPING anyone from playing. Its inconvenient but playing in Windowed mode works just fine.

3 minutes ago, TrashWolf said:

Yeah and we JUST got past having waves of people *@##$ing about how long it was taking to get the update out. This is what happens. Give DE a break. My resolution dont work either but you know what, nothing we can do but wait for it. 

Just now, Gnohme said:

Yeah and we JUST got past having waves of people *@##$ing about how long it was taking to get the update out. This is what happens. Give DE a break. My resolution dont work either but you know what, nothing we can do but wait for it. 

My resolution is bugged to, but you know, being an Adult i'm not complaining about it. I'm just going to go to work and when I get home it should be fixed. Some children have no lives and all they do is play games. Sad world we live in -_-

82 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Just now, Iceman110801 said:

I can't run the game at 10920 x 1080 because it only shows a corner of the screen pls help i have run at 1280 x 720 for it to not break again please help

ALT+Enter puts it into windowed mode. Change your resolution while it's in windowed mode. Keep in windowed until the fix is released

Graphics are worse than before the update (aliasing etc.). Colors in general look worse than before. Color correction turning "on" or "off" makes no difference. A lot of cosmetics are broken (energy colors). As an example the "Graxx Spitefire" syandana and the "Kazeru Prime" sugatra. (blue energy)

Next time more playtesting and delay please..

20190523154501_1p4j2l.jpg

20190523154045_1mnj6q.jpg

11 hours ago, --RV--Goddess said:

If the Mastery gets restored that pushes me back to MR27.. does that mean i have to do the Mr27 test AGAIN? or will i go back to Mr27? 

No you won't have to redo mastery test. Just hit hydron again to lvl stuff up and it should return back to mr 27

Archived