Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.1

[DE]Megan

Wisp's animation sets don't confer her walk/run/sprint animations to the Warframe as was mentioned on the Devstream, is this a bug or did you guys just ditch the idea without saying anything? 

Additionally getting a color desync with the Vetala shoulders, the emissive color channel isn't effecting the wispy 'eidolon' ghost tendrils that hang off the ends of the shoulders, it's remaining the default pale green color no matter how I change the effect, this appears to only be an issue on the Vetala shoulders.

I am getting the same "color does not apply" issue on the Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem, it's not being colored by anything, and remaining the same green color it is by default. 

Please fix the Wisp animation sets, I don't care if you have to up the plat price to justify it, but I for one was really, really excited to put that animation set on some of my Warframes, and was incredibly disappointed to find it functions just like Titania's animations. 

1 minute ago, --RV--Goddess said:

If the Mastery gets restored that pushes me back to MR27.. does that mean i have to do the Mr27 test AGAIN? or will i go back to Mr27? 

Nope. I went back to MR 27 somehow after being lowered to MR 26 after the update and am now back to MR 27. I still don't have the Mastery for the Kogake but I must have gotten some MR with the new nodes. The test popped up but after I did another mission I was MR 27 again. So you should not have to take the MR 27 test again. I hope. 😛 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

is it going to be removed from my inventory and will i need to go earn it. 

I really don't mind but i'm curious.

i had no idea that was a bug lmao

Okay, so I had a weird ass problem with the Ropalolyst. It grabbed me and after it let go I couldn't use any weapons or switch to the operator. BUT I laughed though because it also locked in the angle at which my warframe could move so I couldn't turn it at all, leading to moon-walking, moon-running, and moon-gliding.

I wish it could stay because it's hilarious, but please fix DE. I want my Wisp parts.

My friend wanted to join the game to play with me, but i think this update glitched the tutorial for him. When he picks a warframe in the tutorial his game crashes. Not sure if this is a common problem, but I only joined 2 months ago and never had this issue. Just thought I'd post, sorry if its already known 🙂

We’re working on a fix for the resolution issues some people are experiencing with High-DPI displays. 

Everything else I know will get fixed eventually...but I'd appreciate a fix for the resolution issues. Being unable to play without implementing some drastic measures, that end up breaking something else is more of an issue than colors not displaying correctly. \

FWIW 

Windows 10 pro 1803 OS Build 17134.765

Asus RTX 2080 Ti Driver 26.21.14.3064

MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, Kaby Lake I7 7700k

32G RAM

All drivers up to date

2x 4k monitors

Yes I know the resolution is a more difficult fix than some script errors

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Repair Kit Mod not being displayed as a Drop/in the Codex.

the mod is still missing a polarity. And i have no idea if the sentinel is healing me or itself. (lackluster mod description)

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Wisp Blueprint from the Market, as it’s intended to be a Ropalolyst drop.

So what would happen to those who already purchased the blueprint? Will it be removed from their inventory or left? I must admit I did buy it but I didn't realize it was a drop item. 

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Awesome, thank you.

So curiosity struck me after the update:

Is Nekros Desecrate being useful with Hydroid after years and years of farming nerfed as of this Update? I find it odd that the staple use for Nekros has been struck with a nerf 😕. He hasn't even been unvaulted yet 😞 .

It's the same way Chroma being strong was a bug.

My kavats eye colour changed and is unchangeable now 😞. Friend confirmed the same on his end. Also there was a bug involving two people jumping on the flying boi at the same time and then getting stuck and welded to the platform.

Thank you for the big update though. Get some Ozen sushi. 😊

vor 2 Minuten schrieb RandomPhantoms:

So what would happen to those who already purchased the blueprint? Will it be removed from their inventory or left? I must admit I did buy it but I didn't realize it was a drop item. 

Usually you get to keep such things. DE aint the type to take away.

Archived