Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

[DE]Megan

Thank U for working so hard to fix stuff ❤️

While shooting with Fulmin in auto I noticed that the vibration of the controller doesn't work. Don't know if it's an issue or if it's meant to be like that, but I thought to let you know 🙂

27 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

They're just too greedy and hire the lowest bidder contractors. Obviously they calculated the risk assessment and decided the money saved on the construction was greater than the collateral damage.

Hydrogen conduit service junctions meet all minimum design specifications to pass Safety Board certification, and are inspected regularly. 
Hardening each against failure in the extremely unlikely event of deliberate damage (ie. vandalism) would be prohibitively expensive.

Can we remove basic-Lotus/generic-assassination quotes from the assassination mission? Kinda breaks the immersion that Ordis seemingly doesn't realize we're talking to the actual Lotus. 

Can we also get ~1-2 seconds of invulnerability after the cutscenes? Seen so many wipes during/immediately after coming out of the crasg cutscene. 

2 hours ago, zirkwander said:

Because Fulmin is classified as a Rifle and Corinth is classified as a Shotgun. 

And yet the Fulmin primary fire has a 3 meter thick projectile EXACTLY like the Arca Plasmor, per the wiki. The Corinth is tied with the Hek/Vaykor Hek with the narrowest spread of its pellets. Also, the primary fire has falloff and it actually shoots two pellets (while not being considered a burst fire weapon, as the Quartakk is), also reminiscent of shotguns. What defines the primary fire as a rifle exactly?

We can't see how many mods we have when linking them in chat. Also, looking at relics linked makes you have to hover over the "About" tab instead of just showing a list of contents as before (very minimal I know, but it was comfortable).

2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

And Showing the requirements for the Ropalolyst node should reduce the questions, too (if not you can maybe hide it like the Iron wake node?)

The trouble with that is that Iron Wake doesn't prevent Nightmare Missions from appearing, while that boss node does.

Fixes towards Kavat eye color not being applied                   This did not go toward the Kavats eye color on mine  it changed the another color to be permanent yellow no matter what color you chose .    Please fix this.        Forgot to mention this is on the Moonless Kavat pattern.  On the other it changed the tail and eye to yellow    from what I had before this hotfix.

(This is my first time using the forums so I am not sure if this is the correct place)

Wisp's animation for when she holds a melee weapon is the same running animation of every other Frames instead of her unique one. Not sure if this is own purpose or a bug.

10 минут назад, CodeUltimate сказал:

please roll back the damage for the fulmin it is not as good anymore either that or make the semi auto cost 5 ammo instead of 10. :'c

This^. Come on, DE. You've turned a poor thing into a paddle for no reason. It barely scratches mobs now.

Well that's a forma wasted on the Fulmin. Ah well. In other, more important FashionFrame news, the changes to Wisp have resulted in more clipping, not less, akin to the Dax syndana on Saryn or worse.

Precisely what I was talking about. It looks like a portion of her cape is getting stuck more or less inside her lower back, either that or where her side tassels merge. The end result is some horrible clipping which is ruining my screenshots almost as much as the nidus cyst that insists on existing without my permission.

85 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Thx !

Also it's in my head or Boltace have the same "issue" as Kogake ? i'm sure at 95% i've mastered Boltace before (cuz i was forced to create another Boltor for it...) and it's not show as mastered...

Please Tenno say me if it's your case too (with green "Upvote" for example) or if not (with red "Woah" icon), Thx

Archived