Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Demolysts not appearing in the Codex.

Great, can we have PoE animals added as well? You basically fixed duplicate kuaka entries by removing them from the codex altogether. Neither kuakas, condrocs, nor mergoos show up in the codex when scanned. Kuakas and condrocs also have blank entries that can't be filled. Thanks for your time.

These quick fixes on the mainline are looking good.

Thank you for fixing the emissives that were deactivated during the earlier rollback of secondary energy colors!  They seem to all be working properly again and I am very appreciative.

However, one new issue that launched with this mainline seems to be a bug for Oberon's Feyarch skin.  His butterfly-wing skirt no longer has clipping physics and is rather garishly clipping through his thighs (yikes!).  Hopefully that can be fixed soon!

I'll make a topic on it later if it doesn't get fixed in a couple updates to help bring attention to it if it looks like it's going unnoticed.  Best of luck!

1 minute ago, Reisbig2009 said:

How about letting the Corinth use Point Strike just like the Fulmin shotgun mode? Why the double standard? So much for resource farming!

Because Fulmin is classified as a Rifle and Corinth is classified as a Shotgun. 

Do the demolysts still not show a mark on the radar until you're humping their leg? That was my biggest gripe. When you have 3 enemy radar type mods equipped and still can't see his mark until you're 5 meters away.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Virulence’s tips on ground effect will now use your Secondary Energy colors.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved Octavia’s emissive detail visibility. 

You'll change these but not chroma's ice ward? Its white no matter what color you make it! Please fix/address this

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made a micro-optimization to the Gas City fire hazards.

not that it matters since those corpus fools can't even build propper space ships (breakable windows...)

anyway, i like the new hazzards in corpus missions - do we get those on their flimsy ships too? pretty please?

Looks like new interface catching up with the old one. Good job at that, but when you own only 1 mod it is still not visible. Keep working on that and please add "hide mastered" option everywhere where applicable, though.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Virulence’s tips on ground effect will now use your Secondary Energy colors. 

Thank you!

Any chance you could fix his maggots always bursting as orange, the undertones of Virulence always being purple, and his Larva / Parasitic Link always putting a black coating with bright red energy spots on enemies, all regardless of Nidus's energy settings?

14 minutes ago, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

Repair Kit still isn't showing in codex or linkable in chat, even though it was supposed to be fixed in a previous hotfix.

it also seems to be entirely broken, at least for me. i saw it drop in a mission, someone pointed out it was there, but i only saw the red swirl that Index mods also have, without anything actually being there to pick up. when they marked it, it simply displayed as "module" for me

Still no fix for ZAW links energy (blue). For melee ground strike trace  for client (blue ) and same for opticor explode aoe trace etc.  And Thugs Jet for K-drive  still blue for host (how?? not for client like always). WHY? =( 

Archived