Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.3

[DE]Megan

The Nekros nerf -  REALLY? Nekros is now useless ... completely. Khora has 65% drop chance and Hydoid 100%. Why would you ever play Nekros now?

UI

1. At the end of a relic can we please have the items names in the corresponding colour (brown/white/gold)
 - Also can we please show our names, not just that tiny yellow triangle to see hwat we have selected.

2. On the relic screen, could we please have an option to only show the relics we own. "Show Owned"

Operation Hostile Mergers: Endurance
Notes from what i've noticed in my runs with the clan;

The Demolysts are not consistent still; The Moa has 2-3 times as much toughness at similar levels in mission as compared to in simulacrum; same applies for Satyr at 1-2~ times tougher;
we did testing between level 80- 100 - 120 - 150 and my current highest at 165 for all Demolysts.

The nullifying effect can prevent frames effects from targeting Demolysts; but it is inconsistent; on MOST we have a mesa that can target them when the "Pulse" wears off of the demolyst; but often times the mesa cannot target the Demolyst at all, even recasting. It seems to just be isolated to the two listed here; the other Demolysts are mostly consistent; no major issues and upwards into the 150-180 level they're manageable to kill and deal with; where as the robotic type ones even with their elemental weakness's on hand we often cannot kill them in time. (usually Moa, sometimes Satyr.)

The Moa is frustrating to deal with; i'm not sure how some of the other clans are dealing with them personally, they just seem like a really hard progression stopper and annoyance being as tough as they are compared to all other Demolysts, and being as inconsistent as they are in terms of being able to be targeted by abilitys. (for the other mesa(s) on my team.)

Just reporting what I've personally seen myself. Personal best is in the 8600 range with 4 members (Factor for total score if you wish.) after two Moas' that ate everything, unloading into them; 4 shield disruption and two Coaxion to get full 100% (as compared to 99.6 with only one maxed) all other enemies and Demolysts caused no issues but it was just not worth trying to continue to push after that point of frustration.

The amalgams scaling on damage seems a bit high I.m.o. compared to even the eximus units' in the same level zone (eg lv-120 compared to another 120.) (pointing out specificly Alkonost and Kucumatz). if this is intended; they're pretty much a one shot kill at near lv 150-180 for any frame without atleast 75% Damage mitigation, and often times still a VERY hard hit to swallow if you have some level of mitigation.  >Compared to the Demolyst moa; this is nothing more than an inconvencience.

This is unacceptable considering you just buffed ephemera drop chance for the very reason of them being too rare.

Amalgam Arca Kucumatz

Additional Item Drop Chance: 2.00%
  Kavat's Grace Uncommon (25.00%)
  Anti-Grav Array Uncommon (25.00%)
  Gale Kick Uncommon (25.00%)
  Odomedic Uncommon (25.00%)

Amalgam Cinder Machinist Additional Item Drop Chance: 2.00%

Amalgam Arca Heqet Additional Item Drop Chance: 2.00%

Amalgam Phase Moa Additional Item Drop Chance: 2.00%

Amalgam Swarm Satyr Additional Item Drop Chance: 2.00%

On 2019-05-25 at 12:13 AM, ezzzzzzzzy said:

really like this change, as it will provide a bit more challenge as opposed to running to the same spawn location and route to kill the demolyst. so a bit more like hide-and-seek.

Except it screws over people who are trying to get 20k points for their very small clans, its also unfair because people who earned high level points before patch are at advantage, they had it easier, there are people who earned before patch , 40k, 80k and even 120k points, before the patch tell me how people are now supposed to compete ?

I am not against this fix itself but it should be done AFTER event, now big part of community has no way to compete on leaderboards with people who did it before patch...

If its possible if I ask for Dojo research item be able to rush with Platinum:platinum:??? Not all people wanna buy it direct from market and some want to get Clan Affinity as long with the weapon.

Is it a bad idea?

BUG - The new mission enemies sometimes become silent killers - no warning sound. Should prioritize the Demolyst klaxon over other sounds, sometimes it just does not play.
Can you look into it? makes record runs difficult. 
Also - will you remove cheese highscores from the first few days? Now that you have nerfed various ways to kill the enemies, there is no way to catch up, it's unfair. 

2 hours ago, VoidWraith said:

Is it possible to make it so you gain standing for the Quills as well, when you hunt Didolons, just like with Vox Solaris when doing Profit Taker mission bounties?

You have made a mistake, you get rep with Solaris United. So currently Eidelons are just like profit taker in regards to reputation.

So, the simplest feedback I can offer at this point is the new content is acceptable.  I like the boss fight, and it is acceptably buggy at this point (read: not working and instant deaths during cutscenes is still not fun).

My issue now is all of the content you broke to do it.  Eidolons rewards are doing the [unknown item] and named drop.  The Gauntlyst can functionally instakill lures with the summoned damage columns, and now the Hydrolyst canone shot an archwing in air.  After 150 runs I've earned a single Energize, a full Grace set, and 7 Barriers.  This grind is now significantly less worth the effort (especially when you've only rewarded 6 Aegis drops).  This is a grind to get a necessary tool for higher level play, and I'll tell you that once I have a full boat I'm not coming back.  This isn't grind burn-out, but only grinding because the rewards are necessary.

Likewise, where exactly are we to get an anti moa scan now?  That's still listed as a Jupiter spawn...but it doesn't.  I only completed Simaris because the daily sortie included a high level mission where they spawned (the regular mission didn't spawn any).

Moving on, exactly what is to bring me back to Jupiter?  I've cracked two of the doors, and the reward for a 7-10 minute search, followed by another search, is a captura scene and an inaccessible area to peer into.  You've got about a dozen new captura scenes, and I have zero reason to get them.  If the buttons had to be pressed in order, without a timer, they might be worth it. Right now, I don't have any reason to hunt through poorly lit levels.  Captura as a reward is largely pointless, as it doesn't give anything but fashion frame bragging....which is largely the antithesis of a space ninjas with guns co-op game.

Finally, I'll parrot what others have said about match making.  After this update series (25.0.x), the games have been infinitely less stable.  Sometimes I get a ping of 450+ (I set mine at 300 max), other times I load in and get kicked to the multiplayer menu because the session is full.  Still others I start a single player game, wait for 20 seconds, and then get kicked from a single player game.  Maybe this level of shenanigans is partly to blame for everything else....but I can't tell.  Mobile defense 2.0, a support frame, and 3 guns is not worth it thus far.  The trade-off for making 3 headshot kills in an aimglide infinitely harder is meh content that needs at least two more patches to work is not really an improvement. 

If you really want to fix the churn in warframe, the solution is simple.  Stop breaking the old stuff when you introduce a new patch.  Your alternative is to repeat archwing, Defection, Conclave, and whatever the heck mission Nidus parts drop on.  Single location mission types that people drop whenever the rewards are done.  Capture for drops, Defense for leveling, and survival for Kuva is what Warframe breeds, and 2% drop rates are not fixing that.

Also, kudos on reworking the loot box style mod packs into more politically acceptable direct rewards.  It only took 5 years and the threat of government intervention.  No, some of us aren't foolish enough to buy this as good will, and do pay attention to legislation incoming.  No, we are not fooled when a game based on RNG suddenly charges the RNG which can be bought with real money.

Additionally, I've spent more than three times the amount of money I would on a AAA game.  It's got maybe 2 games worth of content, in a 6+ year development.  I want to pay you more, but the last two years have given me no reason.  They've given me hours of play, because rewards are so spaced out.  It's given me tons of weapons, that largely are level and sell.  It's provided updates, which often require 3-6 patches to fix things they broke.  It's provided ambitious new content, that we never asked for and have delivered months late due to that ambition exceeding capabilities.  I'd ask about railjack, as it was Tennocon last year that "demonstrated" this...but I know better.  How about we get some love for the frames nerfed into the ground over the years, proper trailers for prime frames (hint, these are promotional material, and their absence on Steam is baffling), and some real commitment to feedback (read: vacuum debacle and fetch taking years to introduce is still nuts, when Bite is an insanely rare drop that I have 2 of after playing for all the time I have; a quantity which matches the number of legendary cores earned).  Maybe I'm asking too much.  All I can say is that if it costs money, Warframe isn't getting it from me until I have something worth playing.  I don't want a reward shallow time sink, I have solitaire for that.

While using Revenant I've run into a bug where it appears that enemies that have been enthralled become invulnerable to attacks after the enthrall is removed and they can't be damaged until they are enthralled again. This seems to be happening to enemies that were enthralled by getting shot by other enthralled enemies and then have their enthrall dispelled by nullifiers, corpus elites, or the enthrall expires.

В 27.05.2019 в 00:13, Eienlanzer сказал:

Uru Prime Syandana is clipping with Wisp's wisp bits, and causing them to float off of her back.

496171223E07B32A3A89EBB50E4F57ECBABA0C60

E86BDA32DE9E172F42E59E384AEFE73BDB1812A2

well,most syandanas looks bad with Wisp. And all side-style syandanas like Kyropetra or that from Garuda leads to effect like ur screenshots. So,Wisp fashion need huge fixing from DE

Archived