The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more NW and No more Alerts

No more alt helms, No more auras (95% of them anyway) and let's be real here with Nitain at a 1% drop chance and a 4-5% drop chance in ghouls missions every two weeks for about 3 days, No more Nitain. That said, with these Blueprints requiring Nitain extract:

Blueprint Type Quantity
(Research)
Amesha Archwing 4 (2)
Amesha Harness Component 2
Amesha Systems Component 2
Amesha Wings Component 2
Atlas Shikoro Helmet Cosmetic 2
Banshee PrimeIcon272.png Banshee Prime Neuroptics Component 2
StalkerTwoSword.png Broken War Melee 2
EmbolistScythe.png Caustacyst Melee 5
Chroma PrimeIcon272.png Chroma Prime Chassis Component 2
TnHeavyShotgun.png Corinth Primary 2
TnoRapier.png Destreza Melee 5
GlassKunai.png Fusilai Secondary 2
InfestedKogake.png Hirudo Melee 3
Hydroid PrimeIcon272.png Hydroid PrimeSystems Component 2
Inaros Anubis Helmet Cosmetic 5
Inaros Canopic Helmet Cosmetic 3
InarosIcon272.png InarosNeuroptics Component 2
IvaraIcon272.png Ivara Chassis Component 4
IvaraIcon272.png Ivara Systems Component 5
Ivara Loxley Helmet Cosmetic 1
Ivara Zirastra Helmet Cosmetic 3
GrnFlameSpear.png Javlok Primary 5
Khora Delphi Helmet Cosmetic 2
Lenz.png Lenz Primary 3
Limbo PrimeIcon272.png Limbo PrimeSystems Component 2
MesaPrimeIcon272.png Mesa PrimeChassis Component 2
Mirage PrimeIcon272.png Mirage PrimeChassis Component 2
Nekros PrimeIcon272.png Nekros Prime Neuroptics Component 5
Nezha Circa Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nezha Jinza Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nidus Prion Helmet Cosmetic 2
Oberon PrimeIcon272.png Oberon PrimeNeuroptics Component 2
CorpusTonfa.png Ohma Melee 4
InfProximityStars.png Pox Secondary 2
Sands of Inaros Quest 1
Saryn PrimeIcon272.png Saryn PrimeChassis Component 3
Saryn PrimeIcon272.png Saryn PrimeSystems Component 3
Scimitar Fuselage Component 4
PriestSpearGun.png Scourge Primary 2
CrpElectroMag.png Staticor Secondary 3
GrnTridentWeapon.png Sydon Melee (5)
TitaniaIcon272.png TitaniaChassis Component 3
Titania Aurai Helmet Cosmetic 2
Valkyr PrimeIcon272.png Valkyr PrimeNeuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban Prime Warframe 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeChassis Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeNeuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeSystems Component 5
StalkerTwoGreatSword.png War Melee 5
WukongIcon272.png Wukong Warframe (5)
WukongIcon272.png WukongChassis Component 4 (3)
Wukong Dasheng Helmet Cosmetic 2
WukongIcon272.png WukongNeuroptics Component 2 (1)
WukongIcon272.png WukongSystems Component (2)
Zephyr PrimeIcon272.png Zephyr PrimeChassis Component 2
RepeatingCrossbow.png Zhuge Primary

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 4

No no, you see, there's this secret mission DE made, where you use Archwing to dive into the depths of the ocean and harvest billions of microorganisms that dwell near ocean vents, then collect their products from them (or distill something from them, I don't know) to create Nitain extracts.

Yeah, this gap was poorly thought out.  All the Warframe groups I'm in has people asking what the Hek they're supposed to do and not a small amount of them feel this is DE attempting to strong arm plat sales to bypass the farming option.  And honestly, can't say it doesn't come across that way.

The excuse of TennoCon and "ironing out kinks" for Series 2 is...lacking in validity.  They said they were watching Series 1 closely and were more active in their feedback gathering than I've seen in years, so unless they're suffering from company destorying mismanagement, they've not only dropped the ball on this, they dropped it into busy traffic after filling the ball with rocks. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

No no, you see, there's this secret mission DE made, where you use Archwing to dive into the depths of the ocean and harvest billions of microorganisms that dwell near ocean vents, then collect their products from them (or distill something from them, I don't know) to create Nitain extracts.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

I don't see why the Cred has to be exclusive to each season at all tbh. From what we've seen this season the store is largely going to contain the same stuff each season, plus a few emblems or decoration junk, so just swap out the season-specific items at the end of the season and keep the rest active, and use non-exclusive Cred as a currency. Then keep randomly-generated Nightwave objectives generating indefinitely, only rewarding Cred between seasons. That way people can take a break from the FOMO-induced stress of the seasons while still working towards the Cred-based stuff that won't go away.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

I don't see why the Cred has to be exclusive to each season at all tbh. From what we've seen this season the store is largely going to contain the same stuff each season, plus a few emblems or decoration junk, so just swap out the season-specific items at the end of the season and keep the rest active, and use non-exclusive Cred as a currency. Then keep randomly-generated Nightwave objectives generating indefinitely, only rewarding Cred between seasons. That way people can take a break from the FOMO-induced stress of the seasons while still working towards the Cred-based stuff that won't go away.

I don't see why this game needs yet another Currency at all... how many do we have now ? 6.... 7 ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkstrangler said:

Endo should be on there, Toroids? Sentient Cores? Fish and Gems? Debt Bonds? Standing is technically currency.

Beyond that I'm stumped lol

Why Endo?  That's used to rank up mods and AFAIK, nothing else.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

I only say Endo cause Maroo trades Endo for sculptures, which is currency from her, although yes, I do know it's obtainable in other places.

Ah, right, yeah.

So;

1. Platinum
  2. Credits
  3. Ducats
  4. Nightwave Credits
  5. Resources for Syndicate standing (Gems, Ore, Cores, Fish)
  6. Endo
  7. Debt Bonds
  8. Syndicate Medallions 

EDIT: Wouldn't that make Mods a currency as well?  And any blueprints we sell for credits?

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

Ah, right, yeah. 

So;

1. Platinum
  2. Credits
  3. Ducats
  4. Nightwave Credits
  6. Endo
  7. Debt Bonds
  8. Syndicate Medallions  

Sounds about right. Think we got everything. Good job team! [Insert cliche high-five here]

I mean RIP anyone who wants to build Wukong or Ivara let alone Amesha. Lol S#&$ one could probably play trade-frame and buy both those frames with plat before farming all the Nitain they will need to build them. 

Anyone care todo the math on how long it would take to farm enough Nitain to build Wukong and Ivara? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I mean RIP anyone who wants to build Wukong or Ivara let alone Amesha. Lol S#&$ one could probably play trade-frame and buy both those frames with plat before farming all the Nitain they will need to build them. 

Anyone care todo the math on how long it would take to farm enough Nitain to build Wukong and Ivara? 

Image result for math calculation meme

Conclusion: a long time.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Ah, right, yeah.

So;

1. Platinum
  2. Credits
  3. Ducats
  4. Nightwave Credits
  6. Endo
  7. Debt Bonds
  8. Syndicate Medallions 

EDIT: Wouldn't that make Mods a currency as well?  And any blueprints we sell for credits?

You forgot one currency:

9. Our dignity

57 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The excuse of TennoCon and "ironing out kinks" for Series 2 is...lacking in validity.  They said they were watching Series 1 closely and were more active in their feedback gathering than I've seen in years, so unless they're suffering from company destorying mismanagement, they've not only dropped the ball on this, they dropped it into busy traffic after filling the ball with rocks. 

They also said that they want to release it on all platforms simultaneously. The earliest that can possibly happen is after Jovian Concord goes live for everyone else.

A poorly executed event for those that completed all stages in time,since you can't farm Wolf Creds anymore after reaching rank 30.

And now that the event has ended,where are alerts? This has already been a noted issue in the past and the only solution was Gift of the Lotus alert.

Have Alerts totally been removed from the game ?

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Ah, right, yeah.

So;

1. Platinum
  2. Credits
  3. Ducats
  4. Nightwave Credits
  6. Endo
  7. Debt Bonds
  8. Syndicate Medallions 

I would add Kuva, which is the currency for the Riven RNG rolls. So it finances a "rolling lootbox". But it's also moderately easy to farm.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

They also said that they want to release it on all platforms simultaneously. The earliest that can possibly happen is after Jovian Concord goes live for everyone else.

DE can submit a build to the certification process at any time, and the duration it takes to make it through cert varies.  If DE was monitoring feedback as closely as they claimed, there wouldn't have been a gap.  The changes they said they were making are reletively minor; changing how many sculptures to fill, how many bounties to run, how long the Survival goes, removing the friend/clanmate requirement, with an addition of a few other challenges.  DE made the announcement of their intent to make the changes, what, two Devstreams ago?

They've mismanaged the timing, at the very least, and it's causing a lot of frustration for veteran and new players alike. 

• Like 1