Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE

Grimmaldi_Grey

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Interesting how you only see a post essentially supporting your viewpoint as constructive.... funny that....

Interesting how almost all the other posts around here that justify Hema's expense / grind have been rather opinionated, antagonistic, demeaning, hand-wavy...in short, not constructive at all.

Funny that...

Edited by MirageKnight

Hema sucks and isn't worth the grind.  Full stop. My advice? DE is never gonna change it, so just do it as a fully passive grind- play what you play normally, put stuff in when you remember. It's really not worth any effort past that. 

16 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Assuming that was aimed at me...

DE said the amounts are intended back in 2016.... That shows it was not a mistake, it was an intended 'grind'. 

DE have also said on numerous occasions that to lower requirements would be unfair on those clans that have put the time and effort into things which require a lot of effort/time etc. 

It's not our fault if players decide to be in a solo clan (in which case you know you need 10x the farming per item) or they're the only one doing the farming (make the others farm some too).  In most cases the clans spread the cost on the hema between the players which averages 500 per person in a full clan, which is a few hours farming without any booster (and we all get login boosters to speed things up), iirc last time I did derelict defence I was easily getting around 2 a minute solo without a smeeta or boosters. 

DE have already increased the drop rate of mutagen samples back when this was first being complained over.

Is it being selfish to make others put the same time and effort in as others, not imo. 

Am I being selfish saying I'm ok with a buff, well seeing as I said it was self serving that is pretty obvious wouldn't you say...

My comment wasn't aimed at anyone specific.

Funny thing is...

If Infested dropped their exclusive resource (Mutagen Samples) like Grineer & Corpus drop Detonite & Fieldiron. No one would be complaining.

They don't drop the resource every kill but they drop it enough that players can acquire a decent amount in a few weeks of play.

Over a few months even a Solo Clan would have enough samples.

This honestly makes me want to re-evaluate the whole Clan Research system.

The majority of players do solo & small clans so now part of me wonders if it's even worthwhile locking research behind clans. =/

Might as well just give players a research wing in the Orbiter or perhaps in relays...I digress.

They need to either improve Mutagen acquisition or lower the research cost.

Hema is one of Warframe's biggest black eyes & sore spots to date.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Hema is one of Warframe's biggest black eyes & sore spots to date.

It's initiation to warframe. Can't change it now.

I think everything should be on the drop rate of the new resource hexenon. Best drop rate EVER!!! 

5 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Interesting how almost all the other posts around here that justify Hema's expense / grind have been rather opinionated, antagonistic, demeaning, hand-wavy...in short, not constructive at all. 

Funny that...

But they are constructive, it's just not what the OP (and maybe you) wants to hear. 

The jist of the replies are basically saying it's completely doable in a reasonable amount of time if the entire clan worked together, even if you ignore the fact there is no 'deadline' to complete it or unwritten rule that all new research should be able to be done instantly...  It's not the fault of other clans if the OP's clan doesn't help or they've decided to make a solo clan where they should know that they need to farm 10x the resources compared with a clan with 10 active people in... individually it's 500 mutagen samples per clan member when the clan is full, that's not excessive, it's higher than normal but we do have other things that have 'higher than normal' resource requirements while still being mediocre as a weapon, the sibear being a perfect example with it's 30k cryotic.

On 2019-06-02 at 9:18 AM, WhiteMarker said:

So nothing wrong. A bit of farming won't kill anyone. 

And really, if only a few people contribute, then that's not a problem with the Hema Research. That's a problem with people's mentality.

Nah. It's a problem with old lingering things left unattended by DE. Something that likely made sense years ago but doesn't anymore.

The hema isn't good enough for it's own special dojo gated blueprint. In fact there isn't anything in the dojo that's worth jumping through any additional hoops for.

Also just because people mindlessly grind an idiotic system doesn't mean new people should have to years later. No one cares what you or your clan did 4 years ago. 

1 They don't care
2 If they change the cost every players who put muta will ask a refund , and it's also no cuz they d'ont want to spend their time to find who and how many they put in it.

I understand well what you think , i'm in a solo clan and it's boring to farm for hema, but it's like that...