Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

9 Hotfixes, 3 Leaderboard Wipes, Still First Place

Voltage

Hostile Mergers had many controversial additions and changes brought to the table, but the most motivated players will come out on top despite the back-pressure put on their determination.

16 hours. 25 minutes. 13 seconds. 325,106 score. No Loki. No damage overflow mods. 2,147,483,647 hp Demolysts.

Amazing performance from @--Q--Animan8000 @--Q--namenBARS @.cat and @--Q--EValueAction. This is what Operations are about. Proving the capacity of some people. Well done.

71c9991b16b6da65b500504b42814d7a.png

Video of the entire run

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 4

These guys are proof that there is a competitive side to the warframe community, and that denying this fact is hurting a very determined and skilled set of players. They are hard working, creative and, above all, strong team-players, and with intense dedication, communication and planning, was able to turn what was a near impossible task into a score to be proud of. 

To the players involved, you guys are amazing. I hope that the community can look upon your score, your work and be inspired. I hope DE sees this as a challenge, to make an effort to create more competitions in the future so that more of such players can continue to show what this game and its players are truly capable.

This here is what we can call true determination. Those people got called exploiters and cheaters, but they didn't stopped, they were determinated.

This run right here is the work of an entire clan done by only 4 man that were determinated to prove that they were not exploiting and that the clan was not filled of exploiter. Honestly I am speechless to this by how amazing this is, congrats!

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Hostile Mergers had many controversial additions and changes brought to the table, but the most motivated players will come out on top despite the back-pressure put on their determination.

16 hours. 25 minutes. 13 seconds. 325,106 score. No Loki. No damage overflow mods. 2,147,483,647 hp Demolysts.

Amazing performance from @--Q--Animan8000 @--Q--namenBARS @.cat and @--Q--EValueAction. This is what Operations are about. Proving the capacity of some people. Well done.

71c9991b16b6da65b500504b42814d7a.png

Video of the entire run

Any of them Warbros? would prove how futile it is for DE to try wiping them off the leaderboards on a whim.

I mean as far as I'm concerned the method used isn't intended because it's meant to work on weapons not warframe abilities. But I guess we'll find out tomorrow. 
Should it not be an exploit: congrats!
Should it be an exploit: yep figured as much

Edited by -CG-ImMrBloo

Just now, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

I mean as far as I'm concerned the method used isn't intended because it's meant to work on weapons not warframe abilities. But I guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

At this point they can't just keep moving the goalposts.

• Like 1

Just now, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

Some abilities are treated as weapons by design. Will you be able to find all of them?

il y a 2 minutes, -CG-ImMrBloo a dit :

Actually, it's say from the wiki it's from all attacks, so working as intended. Get your source right.

23 minutes ago, Monotonox said:

The mod only says Damage not weapon damage thonk

you're not wrong 
edit: hotfix actually states it's meant to stop working with weaponized abilities 🙂 a %hp orb from oberons first ability sounds like that to me. The rest of the buffs are normal i guess, although I question why anything can buff a %hp ability lol.

Edited by -CG-ImMrBloo

Congrats guys!.

12 minutes ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

unknown.png

Doesn't change the fact your clan lost more than half of its points after the first wave of "hotfixes" removing cheaters. Shows the value of said clan.

(And bragging on the forum... Just... Sad)

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 5

I cannot even fathom being willing to sit there doing this for 17 hours.

As for the specifics? I had no idea vigorous swap worked on abilities, and it probably is not supposed to, but it apparently has since the mod came out. And, even without it, the enemies would still rapidly die, it just might take a few more quick casts. Oberon's smite working on them fully with % HP damage is definitely not intended, but that's also something that is completely DE's fault and really should not be treated as an exploit. It's an ability working completely as normal, no bugs involved, and they just forgot to make an exception to kneecap it.

This leaderboard means nothing to me, but it'd be pretty dumb if they wiped it again for this method. I certainly expect smite to be nerfed to hell against them next patch, though, but I think the event should already be over then?

Edited by OvisCaedo