Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, 1nfam0usBastrd said:

Where is Nightgwave? I could really use something to do...sigh...

-  The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 is coming in 1 minute! Chunk of changes and fixes in this Hotfix, with the meat being some sizzling back-end changes for Nightwave: Intermission and Plague Star! Keep an eye out shortly after this Hotfix for Nightwave and later today for Plague Star.

28 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

plague star please xD kids are staying awake on the east side of the world just to farm that re-hashed boss xD thanks for the update tho keep up the good work DE ❤️

did anyone read the hotfix notes at all? it said "and later today Plague Star." you need to pay attention instead of doing whatever you were doing instead.

For maximum exposure:

1. We're chasing after some crashes before we enable Nightwave: Intermission - Hotfix coming soon!
  2. A Bounty failing bug is holding back Plague Star currently. We're working towards fixing and hopefully deploying Plague Star tonight. 

1 minute ago, SoliaxUmbra said:

did anyone read the hotfix notes at all? it said "and later today Plague Star." you need to pay attention instead of doing whatever you were doing instead.

im sorry love some of us have lives out of game and cant stay logged in 24/7. i hope you'll understand that some day ❤️

Still waiting on a "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs since you make it so difficult to tell what we've mastered without digging through item pages.

Also waiting for the option to hide buyable frames and weapons in the arsenal so I can scroll to where the bottom of my owned weapons are without ending up in the plat catalog.

Still waiting on polearm stances to not be broken.

Ooh, and what's the chance that we ever get an option to turn off forced voicelines in missions/bosses so that we can get our waypoint as soon as we finish a stage? Getting pretty tired of having so much wasted time in stuff like Exploiter and especially Plague Star waiting for a waypoint to show up as much as a minute after finishing the previous stage.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

For maximum exposure:

1. We're chasing after some crashes before we enable Nightwave: Intermission - Hotfix coming soon!
  2. A Bounty failing bug is holding back Plague Star currently. We're working towards fixing and hopefully deploying Plague Star tonight. 

DE please, smash those bugs so hard they never ever show up their ugly faces never again!! Plasmor them to ashes if needed Megan!!

no entiendo el fixed de Javlok. estoy tratando de usar esta arma. pero no la entiendo. con status el arma no pega nada, el multishot tampoco se esta aplicando correctamente como las demas armas. estoy one shoteando ALIADOS por otro lado, le funciona el critico a esta arma? para que tanto multiplicador si en verdad con un 89% de chance estoy pegando 1 critico por cada cargador (6 balas) esta diseñada solo para tirarla? no entiendo realmente el arma y me gusta un monton

Archived