Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

[DE]Megan

So still too big of a burden even that Nightwave Intermission?
Just give up on the battlepass, it requires too much active work that eats away from other projects, and it doesn't fit Warframe.
You removed alerts that were at least functional, then introduced nightwave which split the playerbase, and then ended it, and now are having trouble making a new one, or even providing back the old system in the mean time, it seems like it's just too much work for too little that a lot of people don't want.
There's a reason Epic shut down Unreal Tournament and Paragon and forced all their devs to slave over Fortnite, and it's an unpleasant one, don't go down that route.
EDIT:

27 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

-  The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 is coming in 3 minutes! Did you miss me?
-  The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 is coming in 2 minutes! That was a very Karen-like answer...
-  The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 is coming in 1 minute! Chunk of changes and fixes in this Hotfix, with the meat being some sizzling back-end changes for Nightwave: Intermission and Plague Star! Keep an eye out shortly after this Hotfix for Nightwave and later today for Plague Star.

Maybe you should put this into your patchnotes next time since we aren't all in game 24/7 to read the redtext.

Thanks for the update. 

Any chance shoulder attachments on Equinox Prime could be looked at? 

My Edo Prime look great on Equinox with the Divisa skin but on her prime using the same skin they attach at a strange angle. 

I'm unsure if it's been documented or not, But there's a UI bug (presumably) when in the vehicles tab. If you have a Heavy Weapon equipped, there is no longer a button on the UI that allows you to enter it's appearance screen. However, you can still access it with a controller with it's default mapping.

Thanks for the hotfixes, as always!

Okay the Hotfix brings Intermission and Plague Star but somehow it didn't bring any of them, might want to check "later". What is "later", exactly ? 5 minutes ? 10 hours ? 20 days ?

Will we need to refresh the nav console when the "shortly after" period has expired ? or will it appear dynamically ?

13 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks for the fixes Megan. Still no fix for Banshee Prime antennas not being affected by the Secondary Emissive color. It worked fine on 25.0 release, unsure what happened

this is not happening for me.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Relic UI Changes & Fixes:

• The team has put together another chunk of UI changes to address your common suggestions. More to come as we continue to read your feedback!
  • Tweaked the alpha of the Unowned Relic grid to 40% from 25% to increase differentiation between owned / unowned.
  • Upon selecting an unowned Relic, the Refinement button will now read ‘You Do Not Own This Relic’ to alleviate Refinement possibility confusion.
  • Your alias in the Relic Reward screen is now displayed in a different color respective to your chosen UI Theme to help differentiate between yourself and squadmate.  
  • Fixed numerous Relic icons appearing stretched.  

still no overlay for vaulted relics -_-

4 minutes ago, SoliaxUmbra said:

this is not happening for me.

Can you show me a screenshot of mixing two different colors? Maybe I need to reverify the files, but that would be weird, since I have two different installs and I'd swear it shows up on both.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it changes but it's a very faint effect. My bad!

Archived