Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you 

Thank You!

Nice DE, nice!

Do not make a new tier of weapons. MUCH better lower the resources than buff these guns to new tier. Nice decision.

They already require mastery 8, why not make them their own tier? Mastery 8 takes a lot of work and dedication, it would be nice if for the 400+ hours ive been playing nonstop i had some sort of edge in combat.

Will there be a way to have friends that we've already recruited count? I started messing around with this and then once I experienced the awesomeness, got several of my friends and family to join along. Just wondering if there is or will be a way to have them all count for me. 

If I can learn anything from this, DE is encouraging players to invest in items only if it is stable in terms of pricing...

Well, there goes mutagen masses and formas I won't see while players who were barely hit by the update get 50 free platinum to spend it on while I have to restock on forma that you guys did not refund. =.=

... and it irks me how people have spent the weekend trying to get find forma/prime items but were left disappointed by the previous datamine? Can we expect to get our keys back or we gotta grind again?

Edited by rangeless

Embolist:

Mutagen: 7 to 5

Forma: 2 to 1

Like i mentioned in the apology thread, i already started the Embolist so is there any chance at, at least getting the one forma back?

Fixes:Fixed Bastille affecting fewer targets than expected when immune enemies (turrets, cameras, drones) are nearby

This problem with the cameras and turrets was also happening with the Trinity's Link, was that also fixed or is this going to be fixed at a later point. 

Edited by Mak_Gohae