The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon is Tomorrow!

(XBOX)Shodian

Let us give DE our energy! They have worked nonstop and continue to do so. These hard working men and women are very tired. Make sure to treat them well if you are present for the event. May everything go well and have fun everyone. Ill see you on the streams.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by (XB1)Shodian

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Let us give DE our energy! They have worked nonstop and continue to do so. These hard working men and women are very tired. Make sure to treat them well if you are present for the event. May everything go well and have fun everyone. Ill see you on the streams.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

So you think you're going to beam your "energy" to DE and that's going to what, make them not tired or something?

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Disagree. TennoCon is today.

different hours clock prime mate.  For him he probably not looking his clock or he either is few hours away.  Welp time bring out the table salt because there is going be tons of people who is going get those salt on their wounds for the meme is going be real.

Spoiler

030.gif

Just now, Dante said:

It was yesterday tho

I know, but ppl who has hour different for their hours is behind an hour.  Pretty much everyone start watching tennocon different time online, so no still clap for his sarcastic tone still for as always how ppl are

Spoiler

thumb_monkey-sad-monkey-cry-monkey-need-

Like wise, everyone always need excuses use an alibi even some people will make bots to make themselves look good for thumbing up or favor the people in their side.  For me I don't care either I get liked or not for I know users become just like a tomb stone for that period of time ppl like that person but later on couple next generation will forget the great ancestors ppl and they aren't going look back because they'll won't care just like they dis a veteran soldiers who is way older then them.

Anyway to the main subject, enjoy your tennocon while its opening with tons of crowds, tons of ppl who probably drink tons of energy drinks/other stuff to get prep and ready to holler or yell out their lungs until one the guy accidentally have his saliva yelled out hitting the guy in front of him (don't say it won't happen).