Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

4 minutes ago, Chaosmaster2k3TTV said:

Unfortunately many people have submitted tickets and they said that all eligible accounts have receive their  drops and went on about some nonsense so no drops 

Many people have put in tickets before the 7 days have elapsed, which if they watched the stream they would have known not to.  But, I digress.  They might mean that all the rewards that have been processed so far have been given out.  Again, without official word - and, no, a form letter from support is not a DE official statement - I would follow what DE officially asked people to do.

It also occurs to me that that form letter may be intended for use after the 7 days are up, but because people are jumping the gun on sending in tickets, they are receiving the form response early.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Many people have put in tickets before the 7 days have elapsed, which if they watched the stream they would have known not to.  But, I digress.  They might mean that all the rewards that have been processed so far have been given out.  Again, without official word - and, no, a form letter from support is not a DE official statement - I would follow what DE officially asked people to do.

It also occurs to me that that form letter may be intended for use after the 7 days are up, but because people are jumping the gun on sending in tickets, they are receiving the form response early.

What they're saying is that process did in fact didn't take 7 days but actually took shorter and if you didn't get the drop then some how your account became unlike that's the excuse. Now don't you think with everyone on the forums and submitting ticket i would have been easy to tweet hey guys the drop takes up to 7 days just have a little patience but no they're dead silent on this matter which means they know they screw up but thinking it will go away if they don't address it. I have sent tweets asking about if you have to wait 7 days and no response from anyone 

1 minute ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You don't know any of what you just said is true.  It might be, but you don't know that it is.  Again, I would give the full 7 days before grabbing the pitchforks.

then why tell people that all drops has already been issue? 

Maybe it's as I already stated.

Maybe they have given them all out and some issue has stopped some people from receiving the rewards.

Maybe it's a Twitch issue.

Maybe lots of things.

The rush to judgement, however, and to paint DE as a bunch of so-and-sos that don't care about any of their players isn't helpful.

i havent recieved the ephemera or nekros and i had both linked mixer and twtich so if thats their way of doing bussiness i might aswell stop blowing money into this game period

if u make promises like that atleast keep it a good couple of hours wasted in the hopes of getting nekros and the lotus ephemera which never happened

27 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Maybe it's as I already stated.

Maybe they have given them all out and some issue has stopped some people from receiving the rewards.

Maybe it's a Twitch issue.

Maybe lots of things.

The rush to judgement, however, and to paint DE as a bunch of so-and-sos that don't care about any of their players isn't helpful.

you do  notice it's just console players right look at the console forums you see the complaints here not so much on pc hell some pc players got 2 nekros prime 

12 minutes ago, Chaosmaster2k3TTV said:

you do  notice it's just console players right look at the console forums you see the complaints here not so much on pc hell some pc players got 2 nekros prime 

No, I don't notice that...especially since the person who posted just above you is a PC player.

I mean, I would have watched tennocon even without the free goodies but it feels really unfair that a lot of us aren't getting the drops due to some sort of issue with their website/twitch and mixer platform. I even bought the damn pack ticket, and doing that was a huuuge hassle due to website being broken for the majority of tennocon. So not getting the stuff that other people got when it was declared a guaranteed drop has me pretty bummed. I really hope the ephemera isn't a one time exclusive. 

I really think CS could handle this better rather than a non-committal (but probable) "we can't help you just re-link for future promotions". Feels very, very dismissive.

Edited by Hwingal

Hello, so i watched the livestream while having my twitch account not linked... i linked it after watching the stream, do i get the rewards regardless or not? If not, can i watch the video of the livestream to receive the rewards?

It's annoying how the drops only work some of the time.  I watched a few hours of the tenno-con stream and my twich prime account is linked and I never got nekros.   This happens all the time.   Sometime the drops work and other times they don't.  Maybe you guys can come up with a better system.

You watched a few hours of the Tennolive which lasted 1 hour ?

Tennocon normal streams were for the ephemera. The last hour (Tennolive) was for Nekros Prime.

And most of the problems come from Twitch. So maybe you should complain to Twitch, DE don't control them (yet ? :D).

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Did you watch the right stream? You had to watch TennoLive for Nekros Prime.

And DE even said during the stream that the Frops could take a week to get delivered. Wait until Sunday. Then you can ask support.

I opened a support ticket and the response I got was that all the drops were distributed.  So if you were watching TennoLive the whole time, like I did, and did not get Nekros then you aren't going to get him.  At least that is what the person who responded to my ticket said.  Then follow that up by telling me how to unlink my account and set it up again, like that solves my issue.  Honestly, I am getting tired of DE and their Twitch Drop promotions.  This isn't the first time I watched one of their streams and it failed to give the drops.

They really need a new system. Rather than trying to track through accounts that are linked but somehow accounts would need to be re-linked, poses an issue where it is unclear whether the accounts are really even "linked" to begin with. Happened with me during the Fortuna streams. Hardly got any drops. I got maybe 4 and then they stopped coming in. I watched and stayed active on the streams but to no avail. I did not bother trying to re-link anything. How can an account become un-linked? It is frustrating and I hate to see you had issues as well in trying to get your drop. I am on XB1 as well. 

Hit or miss it seems with these stream drops. Even if you have gotten a drop before, doesn't mean you will get one a second time with all this un-linking and re-linking business. XB1 here and I have had plenty of these issues. Did not watch the stream for the Nekros drop, since I already have one. I only trust the claimable prizes from having a twitch prime account. 

8 hours ago, Amunre81 said:

Since I got the lotus ephemera right away I think it's fair to say my Twitch-account is linked, yes. And yes I watched the whole tennocon-live (basicly their tennocon devstream) shabang from start to finish, so yes I got my 30 minutes, and NO I didn't mute the stream. So I fullfiled all the REQUIRMENTS.

And Redtext is a DE Dev-tool IN warframe... so YES it is official.

Oh yeah still nothing.

If I said red text posted that the account Amunre81 would not get a NP drop would that make it official or would you want to see the post. I mean I’m in the forum not the game so you telling me he said it is nice just looking to see what was said is all.

If they are done and you know your account is linked then sure post. Most threads on this forum are from people who just don’t have an account linked and could figger this out in 2 min, but would rather send a ticket and post on the forum then do this simple check.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, (XB1)VORTEC SMOKA said:

Redpoint, here is my official response from DE. 

• Hey there VORTEC SMOKA,

Thank you for contacting us and please note that we really do appreciate your patience. With time-sensitive, complex promotions like this; we do understand that it doesn't take much for something to cause a user to miss out on the rewards and we are constantly working at improving this system with Twitch/Mixer/Steam in order to simplify the process and to solidify the connection to prevent users from missing out.

We can officially confirm that all drops have been sent out to all eligible accounts. If you find yourself missing the Nekros Prime drop, we can assist you in ensuring your connection is solid for future promotions; but unfortunately, we are not able to add this item to your account. It is possible a disconnect may have occurred due to overloaded twitch/mixer/steam servers, which could have lead users to only receive one of the drops before having to re-link their accounts. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

VORTEC SMOKAToday at 07:15

Hi!

First, thank you for getting back to me quickly, I really appreciate your quick and concise response.

Now, the bad news; this marketing tactic, a wonderful one is essentially a mutual agreement that is offered by DE to entice me into watching your streaming broadcasts. This produces increased awareness and visibility of your product, and adds to the hype for future additions to Warframe.

You extended an offer to me to view the Tennocon live stream for a minimum of 30 minutes, and in exchange I would be receiving Nekros Prime, a mutually beneficial arrangement .

I kept up my end of the agreement, and you feel zero obligation to keep up yours? I am 100% positive you are able to do this, even if not by the Mixer / Twitch automated process.

As I stated, I received the Lotus vanity item which absolutely indicates no problem with my account being linked. My Warframe and Mixer accounts are one and the same, and fully linked via Xbox.

My Xbox Gamertag: Vortec Smoka

There must be a way to resolve this, without me thinking that DE has completely undermined their stated promise to me for doing so. Please assist me with doing so.

I'm on the same situation as you. got Ephemera but not Nekros Prime somehow... 😕