Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

it was nintendo switch that got it today

ps4 and xbox got it a while ago

Yeah and that's part of the problem with trying to hold railjack back to let everyone catch up, when your updating across 4 platforms I think they will all get it at entirely different times. You cant just quote a day and have it all drop on that particular day.

1 minute ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

I do remember that DE said that coud happen some "events" in mid gameplay. At tennocon

I do remember that DE said that coud happen some "events" in mid gameplay. At tennocon

I do remember that DE said that coud happen some "events" in mid gameplay.

At tennocon

C-C-C-C-COMBO!!

13 minutes ago, Eyn_Sof said:

You do know game awards is in about  7-8 hours? I highly doubt it will be released before it.

I'm kinda not expecting it to release tonight. 8:30PM EST is kinda late for DE. It'll either drop tonight or tomorrow I think.

1 hour ago, TheGildedOni said:

I'm kinda not expecting it to release tonight. 8:30PM EST is kinda late for DE. It'll either drop tonight or tomorrow I think.

But havent they done something similar before dropping an update at at time where it would be Midnight for them? Granted, its hard to assume they will pull an all nighter like this, but it happened before, so its not impossible.

Edited by Kaotyke

28 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

But havent they done something similar before dropping an update at at time where it would be Midnight for them? Granted, its hard to assume they will pull an all nighter like this, but it happened before, so its not impossible.

Not i possible but damn inconviniet

They cant control the time that the Game Awards decides to happen so if they are committed to making the best use of the time they have been given then they will hot drop railjack tonight on stream and pull an all nighter. That will give them the largest impact on release.