Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

Have you thought it may change objectives in mid gameplay?

hace 1 minuto, Loza03 dijo:

In part of it. But it's also not the same mission - one of the objectives mysteriously vanishes after a cut.

Like it happens sometimes,  its a capture, sudently,an extermination etc

• Like 1

Between the Twitter account changes and the teases, I think we're likely to get something on the 12th - i.e. The Game Awards. As to what, no clue.

Of course, it's only one of four different possibilities I had in mind as to what that TGA announcement will be...

Just now, FRTE_Ret5o said:

Have you thought it may change objectives in mid gameplay?

Like it happens sometimes,  its a capture, sudently,an extermination etc

The other players also appear and disappear. For example, 2:46 there is no other players, and no 'destroy super weapon' objective - this is at the very start of the mission. Cut, then there are on both accounts. At 2:56, not only do the other players disappear, but the Railjack's health drops significantly and the number of destroyed fighters goes down after a cut.

Shh a secret they lied to us the new war is coming tomorrow XD

hace 1 minuto, KnossosTNC dijo:

Between the Twitter account changes and the teases, I think we're likely to get something on the 12th - i.e. The Game Awards. As to what, no clue.

Of course, it's only one of four different possibilities I had in mind as to what that TGA announcement will be...

XdXD

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

Im even thinking its not coming this week. Maybe our worsts nightmares confirmed, and the announcement at TGA by Rebecca is gonna be some sort of date for the release, for the next week. 

It's tonight or tomorrow without a doubt, between the starfield they put on Twitter, the cryptic message about railjack fleet mobilizing, and the fact that there is an announcement about Warframe's future tomorrow it's totally setup to railjack going live while at the Game Awards. The gameplay in the video above looks a whole hell of a lot more balanced and the last time a message in that format was put on the Twitter page it ended up being Rising Tide 2 days later. And I dont care that the other one got a trailer because that was the very first Rising Tide trailer, we have already gotten plenty of gameplay and trailers for railjack and frankly making another one would have been a waste of time and money when fixing bugs and balancing things is much more important.

hace 2 minutos, velsomnia dijo:

It's tonight or tomorrow without a doubt, between the starfield they put on Twitter, the cryptic message about railjack fleet mobilizing, and the fact that there is an announcement about Warframe's future tomorrow it's totally setup to railjack going live while at the Game Awards. The gameplay in the video above looks a whole hell of a lot more balanced and the last time a message in that format was put on the Twitter page it ended up being Rising Tide 2 days later. And I dont care that the other one got a trailer because that was the very first Rising Tide trailer, we have already gotten plenty of gameplay and trailers for railjack and frankly making another one would have been a waste of time and money when fixing bugs and balancing things is much more important.

I wish you were right, believe me, but i think you are not. 

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

I wish you were right, believe me, but i think you are not. 

We will see in just over 24 hours, they already showed that Ivara Prime Access is done and railjack seems to be their sole focus this month so nothing else makes sense to me.

Just now, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

you do release that console still does not have rising tide, right?

Yeah but I dont see that stopping them from releasing it to us first, they will give us railjack and more than likely use that to tweak railjack and squash bugs before it hits console. I really dont think there will be any major releases for a few months after which gives console people time to catch up. Besides they have been 2 or 3 updates behind for awhile now and just got old blood today so releasing railjack would just put us ahead again by another update.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Inb4 you guys get Phase 1 and Phase 2 at once.

Fingers crossed.

.... But very unlikely.

I think its more likely that they get Rising Tide and then battles will be sent into cert right after, with how slow console updates are that should give them a few weeks before its dropped. No way they can give an actual release date to console players though and thats why PC will always get stuff well before consoles.