Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

Just now, Vit0Corleone said:

For Rising Tide, the did a similar tweet on the 20th November, and the release was on the 22nd.

If it's anything like that .. we're looking at Wednesday ( which coincides with the day that DE has booked big streamers to promote Warframe ).

Either way it seems like we will indeed be getting railjack before the end of the year.

26 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

For Rising Tide, the did a similar tweet on the 20th November, and the release was on the 22nd.

If it's anything like that .. we're looking at Wednesday ( which coincides with the day that DE has booked big streamers to promote Warframe ).

i just couldnt find anywhere what streamers are booked. is it shrood, drdisrespect,hobsen? info pls i want to know who i can watch fight grineer in space 🙂

1 hour ago, velsomnia said:

Not a chance, it says railjacks mobilizing not railjacks assembling. That means railjacks out of dry dock and taking positions to attack.

It also says "requesting increased production" which could imply the consoles getting to build them.

of course there's nothing saying we can't both be right.

1 minute ago, Chebinger said:

It also says "requesting increased production" which could imply the consoles getting to build them.

of course there's nothing saying we can't both be right.

Its possible, I was already sold on the idea that dropping railjack live at the Game Awards would be great free advertising so its pretty safe to assume that we will be flying railjacks on PC at least by Thursday night with the railjacks mobilizing line. Switch may have come out of cert though as well finally.

4 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

So... they've just blanked their Twitter profile pic and banner, replacing them with what looks like deep space scenes.

Looks like it could be today.

Not to mention that it's been about 25-ish hours since they uploaded that weird... thing.

The last time this happened it took 24-ish.

16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Not to mention that it's been about 25-ish hours since they uploaded that weird... thing.

The last time this happened it took 24-ish.

While I’d like to believe it will be today I’m not banking on it. Releases are always in the second half of the week and they haven’t dropped a trailer yet (which they would probably do 1-2 days in advance like they did with Rising Tide). Also that “special announcement” that they mentioned at TGA could be Empyrean release date. It could also be something really cool like cross save too. Basically, “We don’t know S#&$!” 😆

3 minutes ago, Schkrapnel said:

While I’d like to believe it will be today I’m not banking on it. Releases are always in the second half of the week and they haven’t dropped a trailer yet (which they would probably do 1-2 days in advance like they did with Rising Tide). Also that “special announcement” that they mentioned at TGA could be Empyrean release date. It could also be something really cool like cross save too. Basically, “We don’t know S#&$!” 😆

Agreed on both accounts.

Either way, hoping for news inbound.

• Like 1

On 2019-11-17 at 3:25 AM, Mikaer88 said:

I'm going to be so impressed if they release Empyrean on December 31, 2019.

I dont want it released until they are guaranteed to be in the office for a month of normal work days & weeks we don't need the update before 2020, they do need to have time to clean up the update because we know it will be a mess and I would like them to make a partner only PTR (in this case ti would be a partner test region).  

On 2019-12-09 at 9:45 PM, Vit0Corleone said:

If so, I'm a happy boy. I'll have it built tomorrow

Edited by Goombpaler

Does it matter if it's going to be released this week or the next?

The important part is that it's not the full update.

Empyrean will be drip fed to us in parts, which we will complete rather fast and have nothing to do until the next part. This is my fear.

The sentient content with Natah, Mother, the other solar system, the man in the wall, must be tied together in 1 single update so that we, the players, can have an actual immersive quest line and purpouse to play the game.

But we are getting parts of it in future updates. This completly breaks my idea of a supreme battle of the stars with the sentients.

I would rather wait another 6 months for everything to be shipped at once than experience another unfinnished Fortuna.

It's guaranteed to be railjack, the only question is whether it will drop within the next 24 hours or live at the Game Awards during the stream that they want us to watch so badly. No chance its anything else because they have been entirely devoted to dropping railjack battles and that last canceled xbox stream was a dead giveaway that they needed all hands to finish killing bugs and play testing the hell out of railjack before release. The nice thing to do would be to drop the update for us first today so that those of us that do actually still play Warframe can get a first hands on with it along with anyone that pays attention to current news on the game. I would like to enjoy it for at least a day with people that still remember how to play before all the people come pouring back in along with a ton of newbies that start asking a million questions about the game.

Edited by velsomnia

4 hours ago, Melkfet said:

Does it matter if it's going to be released this week or the next?

The important part is that it's not the full update.

Empyrean will be drip fed to us in parts, which we will complete rather fast and have nothing to do until the next part. This is my fear.

The sentient content with Natah, Mother, the other solar system, the man in the wall, must be tied together in 1 single update so that we, the players, can have an actual immersive quest line and purpouse to play the game.

But we are getting parts of it in future updates. This completly breaks my idea of a supreme battle of the stars with the sentients.

I would rather wait another 6 months for everything to be shipped at once than experience another unfinnished Fortuna.

You realise that they outright said the initial part would be Grineer themed? So any Sentient-bashing we are getting is already a bonus.

I hope it's not during Game Awards that the update drops. Seeing how that is at 8:30 pm ET, it will be late for them to work on it in any proper form unless pulling overtime late into the night. Preferably would be ahead of time, since they also wouldn't want to drop it only for then having new/returning people be like "lol, y this no wrk" because of bugs or other reasons I can't think of.