Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Release Date?

Torbamf

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Devstream is about to begin. Knowing that DE like to roll out updates during/after devstreams I'll keep my fingers crossed for soon-ish release of Stage 2.

They don't, or haven't in the past.

AFAIK, 133 was something new. That's part of why it was so damn exciting.

7 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Devstream is about to begin. Knowing that DE like to roll out updates during/after devstreams I'll keep my fingers crossed for soon-ish release of Stage 2.

Ok, Rebb seems to be alone?

Might be about to eat my words.

2 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Pretty cool.

They don't usually put big streamers in right after the update, so this maybe means we're looking at beginning next week.

Which would be roughly at the same time D2 launches new season on monday. Likely not a coincidence.

Yeah and still watch D2 trump Warframe, like it has been doing.

5 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Which would be roughly at the same time D2 launches new season on monday. Likely not a coincidence.

Maybe, maybe not. Saw a video recently telling the story about DE devs claiming they literally have no deadlines except Tennocon.

It's like their equivalent of Valve Time or Blizzard Time. "DE Time."

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Oh, I was really confused then.

But yeah, oh well, I guess, if they rather pull work from devs and show it off, then well. What can you do?

Honestly, I wasn't putting much thought into it.

I wanted to post a dumb Sonic reaction image to the 'likely coming next week' news and the Forums hadn't notified of new posts. So I post it and I see your typical pessimistic viewpoint of "time to move on". Then, just below it...

24 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Honestly, I wasn't putting much thought into it.

I wanted to post a dumb Sonic reaction image to the 'likely coming next week' news and the Forums hadn't notified of new posts. So I post it and I see your typical pessimistic viewpoint of "time to move on". Then, just below it...

Like legit, super confused me XD

I was like: "Wait, what does sonic have to do with anything, is this a new meme?"