Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is energy siphon good

(PSN)Atbui-2007

Question

13 answers to this question

It's a perfectly good aura. Others might complain about you not using Corrosive Projection, but as long as you aren't doing high level activities (and even then Corrosive Projection isn't absolutely necessary) or running with high efficiency squads, you should have no problem using Energy Siphon to augment your warframe's energy regeneration.

if u are able to manage without other aura then most likely yes

frames like
Banshee + augment mod "resonating quake"
Limbo
Volt
Nova

and other frames which dont constantly use skills but rather spam them now and then benefit from it

Can be useful on certain frames, usually those that need either a fairly consistent supply of energy (Limbo for example, though he has his own methods) or any that relies on quick thinking. It's not much, but every little helps.

Alternatively, any that have a consistent way to strip a fair amount armour can also benefit, since they won't benefit from Corrosive Projection. Mag fits here too, especially since she also casts her powers a lot. Nova, too, since her 'ascended slova' min range max duration build uses Energy as a no-consequence health pool since Null Star disables the stagger, so getting that to regen is pretty helpful.

Gara shouldnt really be spamming her powers...  most of them benefit from duration. (except the mirrors that should be a super fast ability since it explodes at the end of its life)

Rock hunters adrenaline or rage and you should have PLENTY.   Or use Zen focus with her so you can regen if you need to with void dash.   Her healing augment completely borks her loadout...but there is another one for energy isnt there??  I have a really hard time finding room on her for augments though.  

9 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Gara shouldnt really be spamming her powers...  most of them benefit from duration. (except the mirrors that should be a super fast ability since it explodes at the end of its life)

Rock hunters adrenaline or rage and you should have PLENTY.   Or use Zen focus with her so you can regen if you need to with void dash.   Her healing augment completely borks her loadout...but there is another one for energy isnt there??  I have a really hard time finding room on her for augments though.  

Gara can totally spam her powers.  The faster you can make walls and shatter them, the faster you can turn her into a mobile blender.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Atbui-2007 said:

I'm using Gara and idk if I should use energy siphon for her.

Try it yourself. if you looking for fast energy re-generation then you will be disappointed, bring a energy potion instead. I mainly use it for solo run, T2/3 relic or long mission. I don't need to constantly open container looking for energy.

I personally wouldn't use it on Gara since I prefer rage/hunter adrenaline + the 2nd skill augment, but it is ok.

E-Siphon is pretty much only good for Perma Invis Loki/Ash where it always gives enough for them to cast invis when you need to.

Edited by Guest