Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

Rarely I understand the basics, but I lose at the lowest level from my PC game.^^

You loose because you fail to complete it? I learned to play it witha  Brain age game for the DS, was a very nice way to understand it

1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

A little bit, not too regular on it though. 

I'm addicted, every time I have a little time to spare I'm solving one

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

I tried that once and the doctors were very cross with me.

Hide contents

Is this joke too dark? I think it might be too dark.

lol, I wasn't expecting this

vor einer Stunde schrieb vanaukas:

You loose because you fail to complete it? I learned to play it witha  Brain age game for the DS, was a very nice way to understand it

I lose because I'm to lazy to find the mistake. In the most times it's faster to just start again and try to avoid any mistakes.^^

22 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I've been working on my first serious video, can I share it here to have an honest critique? 👀

Shoot but ill be honest i can give you "Honest" but not critique i'm like the worst critique ever i kinda like almost everything lol ^.^ 

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Make Cant Refuse GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Reminds me when EA games went back to Steam:

"I understand. You found paradise in Origin, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The microtransactions protected you and there were courts of money. And you didn't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and you say - 'Don Gaben, give me more sales.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Lord Discount. Instead, you come into my platform on the month everyone is in quarantine, and you ask me to sell your games for money."

• Like 4