Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You must have had incredible luck, I met some of the most toxic players while trading 😐

PC trades aren't bad, just tedious. 

I think the most toxic trade I got was someone giving me S#&$ for calling it quits for the night. 

"Its just one trade man but lol WHATEVER"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

PC trades aren't bad, just tedious. 

I think the most toxic trade I got was someone giving me S#&$ for calling it quits for the night. 

"Its just one trade man but lol WHATEVER"

Huh, interesting. The PS4 trading community must be a toxic dungheap compared to the PC community then!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Huh, interesting. The PS4 trading community must be a toxic dungheap compared to the PC community then!

They're just cheapskates that beg and scoff at fair prices. I've gotten some pretty hilarious DM's in game before. For the most part it's not too bad, just have to ignore a few rotten apples. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

They're just cheapskates that beg and scoff at fair prices. I've gotten some pretty hilarious DM's in game before. For the most part it's not too bad, just have to ignore a few rotten apples. 

Well, maybe I'm just overly sensitive then?

I've had people screaming bloody murder at me just because they didn't like my prices, and after typing quite a lot to explain why I can't go lower, I found I've been put on their ignore list. Then I had one player who I agreed on a price with, I was already in their dojo, on the trading screen, I even had the item, and they had the platinum in the trading window. Then the player cancelled the trade and left, after asking what was the problem, I discovered I was, yet again, ignored. And I'm not mad because I can't sell my stuff to them, I just can't believe why is everyone so fond of the ignore function, they keep pushing that damned button like a thirsty rat in a Skinner box. 

I just got irritated again, only by thinking of these situations 😡

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well, maybe I'm just overly sensitive then?

I've had people screaming bloody murder at me just because they didn't like my prices, and after typing quite a lot to explain why I can't go lower, I found I've been put on their ignore list. Then I had one player who I agreed on a price with, I was already in their dojo, on the trading screen, I even had the item, and they had the platinum in the trading window. Then the player cancelled the trade and left, after asking what was the problem, I discovered I was, yet again, ignored. And I'm not mad because I can't sell my stuff to them, I just can't believe why is everyone so fond of the ignore function, they keep pushing that damned button like a thirsty rat in a Skinner box. 

I just got irritated again, only by thinking of these situations 😡

I had some guy message me calling me a noob and an idiot because my price for zephyr right after she was vaulted should be at least 150 plat and not the 40-50 I was selling her for. I was like, I don't think you understand how the market works, especially the PS4 market. Don't let few few a*holes turn you off on selling though, I'm sitting at over 2,000 platinum right now and I buy a ton of skins from the market so I do pretty well. I generally don't have too many problems with people. My advice for the ones that send idiotic messages to you in just close the tab and don't bother responding. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I had some guy message me calling me a noob and an idiot because my price for zephyr right after she was vaulted should be at least 150 plat and not the 40-50 I was selling her for. 

Some people are angry because your prices are high, others try to bully you because they're low... Yeah, it's impossible to please everyone.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I generally don't have too many problems with people. My advice for the ones that send idiotic messages to you in just close the tab and don't bother responding.

Your advice is much appreciated! And you're right, my problem is I want to understand others and also make myself understood. But in some situations, it's better to just ignore the trolls instead of feeding them. Thanks, I needed this, because I have to sell some stuff to make use of my -75% market discount coupon 😛

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

10 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I like the montage.

The thing is maybe its more efficient to do it in one language only because if people speaks english they will get confused by the interface in spanish. 

I always like to hear a voice but thats personal opinion of course ^.^ 

Good job keep it up ^.^ 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

I like the montage.

The thing is maybe its more efficient to do it in one language only because if people speaks english they will get confused by the interface in spanish. 

I always like to hear a voice but thats personal opinion of course ^.^ 

Good job keep it up ^.^ 

thank you! I thought it could be a little confusing but I really want to do videos on both languages... 

I have a TTS program for voice but I wanted to focus a lot on the music to try to do something different and giving a little homage to the amazinng game music (I want to use just warframe music). I'm gonna try both ways eventually tho, and probably I have to decide about the language... The best thing it could happen is people learning words on the opossite language, personally I love when I can compare words instantly.

Thank you for your opinion!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

thank you! I thought it could be a little confusing but I really want to do videos on both languages... 

I have a TTS program for voice but I wanted to focus a lot on the music to try to do something different and giving a little homage to the amazinng game music (I want to use just warframe music). I'm gonna try both ways eventually tho, and probably I have to decide about the language... The best thing it could happen is people learning words on the opossite language, personally I love when I can compare words instantly.

Thank you for your opinion!

Imo please don’t do tts it’s just something that’s too saturated with warframe at this point 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’ll bring the snacks 

I'll bring the Harry Potter and LotR movies on DVD, if those things are appreciated!

Otherwise I have nothing, but I'm very low maintenance, I swear!

9 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Can we just have nothing but weekends for the rest of the month?

I think we all need that lately.

Let's make it weekends for the rest of 2020. This year had enough content already.

• Like 2