Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

What was your name before?

xHereitc, I wanted anachoretic but I couldn't wait until the support answer... So I opted for sanskrit to use something similar and vanaukas was even more perfect

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

xHereitc, I wanted anachoretic but I couldn't wait until the support answer... So I opted for sanskrit to use something similar and vanaukas was even more perfect

Low key jelly your alias change didn't go sideways like mine did. 

@(PS4)sweatshawp: So you call these people your friends? They just want to have her for one night themselves as far as this sounds like...!

Worse would even be if she actually agrees with that. Sure, its her body, her choices and all. But in the end if she is your girlfriend, she should also think about how her boyfriend thinks about it and not just herself alone. Because this is a very intime thing to do... even if she seems to have no problem with it? Even if she uses protection, but there always can be something wrong where protection suddenly doesnt work, she get pregnant and/or sick and you get it as well. And a lot of other problems.

This sounds harsh and i really got an easy talking about this since im not emotional evolved in this, but so its from a neutral perspective: If she TRUELY loves you, she will think about how you feel about it as well, if you wouldnt be allright with this she wouldnt do it. If any of your "friends" is argueing against this, its the same kind of argueing against "He beats me and hurts me....  but he loves me" .... this is not an opinion thing, its facts thing. You wouldnt do this even if you would want to do this, as long as she wouldnt feel allright about it am i correct? So the question then remains, is she actually feeling the same for you that you feel for her if she is acting AGAINST your feelings and against how you feel and just thinks about herself only? (That part can be taken as opinion and question you should as yourself)

Also let me tell you this: I used to know some prostitutes (not for the reason you think, remember still virgin), and i can tell you most of them were NOT happy with their choice... once you go down that lane its not always easy to come out of it. If she really thinks she "wants" to do this, you cant really stop her from doing it... and that is the part that hurts the most maybe if you love her. Seeing her run into her (very possible) bad future. Just never forget, that it wasnt your fault and she made her own choices that you werent responsible for (dont let anyone tell you otherwise, no true friend would ever tell you bullS#&$ like this)

Wait for what she decides, and then decide accordingly. If she only thinks about herself, you should also protect yourself and choose what hurts you less and protects you best... because if she has chosen you cant really stop her from doing it anymore... i really hope she doesnt listen to this "friends" which sure as hell are NOT friends if they suggest someone doing something like that because of money problems.

You know what i as a friend would do if my friends girlfriend has trouble like this? "Dont worry i help you, the money i can give so you dont starve is what i can offer you, if you need a place to sleep and you and your boyfriend feel comftable with it, you can sleep here until your situation is better" and not "If you do it with me you can have money from me"

Think about that...

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Low key jelly your alias change didn't go sideways like mine did. 

I don't understand, you weren't able to change your name? I couldn't either but picking another name was an inmediate change. I wish they could be more open about "bad names"

Just now, vanaukas said:

I don't understand, you weren't able to change your name? I couldn't either but picking another name was an inmediate change. I wish they could be more open about "bad names"

Nah, I was able to make the change but I spent 3 months going back and forth with Support because I suddenly didn't have access to my in game account, my Forum account was different, and then all my post history was gone, and then reputation was gone, and then I couldn't get in at all, and then when it all got sorted, they had to manually associate my old account to the new one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Nah, I was able to make the change but I spent 3 months going back and forth with Support because I suddenly didn't have access to my in game account, my Forum account was different, and then all my post history was gone, and then reputation was gone, and then I couldn't get in at all, and then when it all got sorted, they had to manually associate my old account to the new one.

holy S#&$. And I thought it was bad to have the settings in game changed by the name change...

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

holy S#&$. And I thought it was bad to have the settings in game changed by the name change...

That ordeal is part of the reason I'm reluctant to deal with Support lol every new response to the existing ticket resulted in "this ticket has been marked resolved, please reply to this if it needs to be reopened" and they never actually resolved it.

Makes me think they have a tracking system for amount of open/resolved tickets and a policy on maintaining a certain level.  Friggin' annoying, gives the impression they don't actually care to read what the issue is and make sure it's resolved. 

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That ordeal is part of the reason I'm reluctant to deal with Support lol every new response to the existing ticket resulted in "this ticket has been marked resolved, please reply to this if it needs to be reopened" and they never actually resolved it.

Makes me think they have a tracking system for amount of open/resolved tickets and a policy on maintaining a certain level.  Friggin' annoying, gives the impression they don't actually care to read what the issue is and make sure it's resolved. 

support revisited when?

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Thought so, I remember your thread, but couldn't find it, so I wasn't entirely sure! Vanaukas means something like "forest dweller", right? (According to my brief Google search.) It's a nice name 😊

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Thought so, I remember your thread, but couldn't find it, so I wasn't entirely sure! Vanaukas means something like "forest dweller", right? (According to my brief Google search.) It's a nice name 😊

yeah, also an anchorite (related to anachoretic/anachoresis) and also a forest animal. Thank you ☺️

• Like 2

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Sooo apparently a dude wants to be my gfs sugar daddy.... and her friends are like if I’m not okay with it I’m insecure???? Like lol get a job¿ still isn’t an option???

i don’t get women in 2020 seriously about to become asexual or gay

Another member for the glorious Machine Cult. Reject the needs of the flesh and embrace the superiority of the machine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

@MagPrime Castlevania Season 4 is confirmed, by the way. It'll probably arrive mid/late 2021.

excited homer simpson GIF

Time to re-up with Netflix.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

We’re single bois now to spend all my money on video games again 

RIP