Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

12 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Good luck.

What do you do in a remote medical coding position? I know we're able to remote control implants, resulting in a number of problems. I hear assassin work is lucrative.

Assassin work my be lucrative but the black market organ trade is pretty good and not as dangerous. 

I mean, the liver grows back, just chop off a love every couple years or so and sell it for tens of thousands and you're making min. wage in most States. 

Remote medical coding means, in short, j am assigning alphanumeric diagnosis codes based on documentation in a patients medical chart & submitting them to the insurance company or Medicare/Medicaid for payment as well as appealing denials all from the comfort of my own home. 

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Remote medical coding means, in short, j am assigning alphanumeric diagnosis codes based on documentation in a patients medical chart & submitting them to the insurance company or Medicare/Medicaid for payment as well as appealing denials all from the comfort of my own home. 

That makes sense. I tried looking up a few job postings and their work descriptions. Read mostly as database work, PR and ad-hoc assignments. Much less concise than your description. 🙂

I'm thankful I live where there's universal health care. My conditions would have driven me to poverty a long time ago.

1 minute ago, 73yearsold said:

What kind of conditions? I have seasonal allergies.

Old martial arts injuries, arthritis/artrosis, ADHD, Hashimotos thyroiditis, diabetes, migraines, severe sun allergy and a heart condition.

26 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

That makes sense. I tried looking up a few job postings and their work descriptions. Read mostly as database work, PR and ad-hoc assignments. Much less concise than your description. 🙂

I'm thankful I live where there's universal health care. My conditions would have driven me to poverty a long time ago.

Mine is bare bones for most facilities but it varies wildly based on company.  

Single payer Healthcare also uses medical coding.  Amusingly, the US is 3 classifications behind the rest of the world for medical coding.

Finished restoring/converting a first generation Warhammer 40K dreadnought miniature today. Now he's up to spec with a heavy flamethrower and a double barreled laser cannon. Just needs a primer and he's ready for painting.

Also decided to strip the paint off my old Saturnine Terminator miniature, to give him a better paint job.

preheresey-termiators.jpg

The Saturnine is the one on the right, and I'm in the middle of painting the one in the bottom. Also have a handful of old, old space marines ready for painting. They're not as well cast or detailed as Games Workshop's current line, but there's something funny in painting and fielding miniatures, that are older than most Warhammer 40K players. 😄

Massive nostalgia trip!

34 minutes ago, MagPrime said:
  Hide contents

May be an image of cat and indoorOpen photo

My cat is being a pain.  Trying to move my old bed out and he's just not letting me take him off.  Dug his claws into the thing and yelled bloody murder.

Tell your cat I'm very fond of him, and wish him all the best in his pursuit of evil.

My nephews got adopted by the local alley cat. About 70cm sans tail, and built like a tank. Must be living on pidgeons, pests and other pets to get that chonkers. Surprisingly lean, though. Not a lot of excess fat on that killer.

• Like 1