Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggest me some uncommon non meta weapons

--Aegis--MR9

Question

I want to build some uncommon weapons that

# is viable upto atleast 100-120 enemy levels, as long as I can one shot or kill quick enough in one hour long survivals, that's enough. Sorties, 40 min kuva surv is the highest level I do these days 

# fun (I know it's mostly personal preference)

# has decent riven dispo and will probably not get dispo nerfed soon. I would like to roll some rivens for them, find a reason to farm some kuva again. 

Please suggest in all 3 categories, primary secondary and melee. 

P.S. not much of a melee person. 

P.P.S. Specially interested in Prime, vandal and wraith versions.

Many thanks in advance. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Edited by MR9BCI

17 answers to this question

If you're good about hitting headshots the Baza is a fun primary.  For secondary you can go back to a old powerhouse like the Brakk, and I don't think Detron is meta (at least it wasn't when I last gave a damn about what was meta).  For melee I would recommend a CO Wolf Sledge.

• Like 1

I'm not very well versed at what's meta these days...but I almost exclusively use:

Ignis wraith, Lanka

Catchmoon

Dokrahm, Zenistar

My Old flames are:

Amprex, Opticor, Arca Plasmor

Staticor, Pyrana Prime

Glaive prime

My fun guns are:

Supra Vandal, Lenz, Torrid, Ferrox

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

34 minutes ago, MR9BCI said:

as long as I can one shot or kill quick enough in one hour long survivals

Not a lot of non metas can one shot higher levels. I like to play with Soma prime (bleed build) and Zarr (not a prime but who doesn't like explosives)

2 minutes ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

I'm not very well versed at what's meta these days

Those are all metas minus Torrid, Ferrox, and Staticor (i think).

• Like 2

Primary: Sobek with Acid Shells - because it's fun watching hordes of enemies vanishing in a corrosive explosion.

Secondary: Spira Prime - I know, it's not too easy to handle but with a proper Riven and full of crit mods it can get a higher sustained dps than Tigris prime.

Melee: Jat Kittag with Vulcan Blitz - same as for primary but with blast instead of corrosive

or Furax Wraith or Dual Ichor - sure, both lack some reach but blood rush-builts wreck like hell

• Like 1

synapse, has nice crit and its very accurate if you have the acolyte while aiming mods for cc and cd then you can do good damage with it, and riven dispo is 5 so you can get some nice stats for it

spira is nice and fun but not many into throwables these days but still fun to use for me, has nice crit

cassowar is great for status but not for crit I also have a range riven so it reaches nice distance

• Like 1

Vulkar Wraith is my favorite sniper

Any of the gun-spears or the gorgon prisma

Furis or Kunai for secondary. Furis is great for self heal. Kunai, just grab multishot, fire rate and concealed explosives. Ever wanted 1200 dps in a 10m radius AOE? Look no further.  I will suggest using the expell mods as they do increase the damage of the concealed explosives. And you can build them for status as they can be a 10.50 shots per second with 70% status chance AND NO SPREAD MULTISHOT! I love to go all Dio Brando with them. Part of me wishes I could still use limbo stasis on them to really do the whole scene.

As for mêlée, the sarpa. I've seen it take down level 155 without too much trouble.

• Like 1

Some of these were already mentioned but this is what i use:

1. Primary: Synapse, Panthera, Attica, Strun, Phage

2. Secondary: Fusilai, Cycron, Embolist

3. Melee: Dark split-Sword, Dual Ichor(both with carving mantis stance are monsters), Tonbo, Cassowar.

• Like 1