Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please take the drone mission out of Cetus sorties.

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Titles about drone, body is about host migration... which is it?

As for the free roam mission. Bring loki so you can teleport the drone out of being stuck. 

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

2 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

No one is shoving it down your throat. If you want to be a sarcastic sob, solo might be better for everyone.

• Like 14

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

Edited by (XB1)AlingsasArrende
  • Like 4

On 2019-08-07 at 5:15 PM, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague. As for silly, no one offered tips. I already know Loki can switch teleport the drone. But maybe I want to be a squad healer with Oberon. If someone tells me I should use a certain frame, just in case, it's broke. Needs to be fixed. As for your Ps, pure and utter BS. Oh sure everybody can jump kick it and void dash it and melee at it and any number of things. But it will still be stuck. Play the game..

17 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Yes, you are right that it needs to be fixed. No, you were vague. And you still have a temper problem apparently.

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

15 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Well.... I mean... how can you be sure it's actually the Jump Kick dislodging the drone rather than it being it coincidentally unstucking all on its own ? 

Also a few months back the drone used to Teleport to the pick up point if it got stuck for about 90 Seconds. Now it just stays stuck indefinitely

Why doesn't it do that anymore ? 

On 2019-08-13 at 11:27 PM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague.

I have done sortie freeroam. Many times.  Still no idea how the drone getting stuck has anything to do with host migrations or how doing it solo would help anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

Actually, the drone is an object and is moved by warframes attempting to move through it. I've gotten the drone unstuck by jumping on it a bunch, and I can guarantee that if you do it right it does work.

Edited by Iamabearlulz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But you are not the world, sugar. 😉

They get paid, believe me. If they wouldn't, they wouldn't run conventions and make ads everywhere, especially in movie theatres.

It's 👏 time 👏 to 👏 act 👏 like 👏 it

Well there you go... thats where you money is going... everywhere but the game....

• 1 year later...

2021 and this was still a problem for me. I did just solve it without Loki teleports or whatever though. Seems zipping over to the drone pickup spot and back again with my archwing dislodged it somehow and it started moving until it got stuck again 100 metres ahead, but I just had to fly there and back and the drone would keep moving.

• Like 2

There's a new bug. You may not need to hack the drone anymore, but if you pop operator, the drones stops indefinitely. To workaround this, you must hop in Archwing, go about half a kilometer away and circle back. Then the drone will continue.

Also, this is a necro'd post! Shame on the poster who defiled the sanctity of dead posts.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mr_Archetype said:

2021 and this was still a problem for me. I did just solve it without Loki teleports or whatever though. Seems zipping over to the drone pickup spot and back again with my archwing dislodged it somehow and it started moving until it got stuck again 100 metres ahead, but I just had to fly there and back and the drone would keep moving.

I'll try it, thanks

On 2019-08-06 at 5:36 PM, (PSN)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Don't underestimate the efficiency of a conga line of Loki's teleporting the stupid drone where it needs to go. 

I would prefer if Sorties didn't include open world environments as part of its' focus, although mostly for the cascade of host migration that inevitably happens. The Drone probably needs to be corrected better or just removed entirely; They are never fun to deal with regardless. 

Edited by Acos
  • Like 3