Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has this always been like this?

Sador1978

So I was competing the mining challenge on POE last night and it was night when I got done.  When I was flying back to the door, I noticed that the Sentient Titan across the western sea was giving off this glowing red smoke that reached up into the sky.  Since I don't spend an inordinate amount of time out on the plains, I was wondering if it has always done this or if it was a recent development?
5BD947ADE9E84BDB3909B8CF3C93E95557902A0E

This is facing more or less due west.  There's the remains of a truly enormous Sentient warrior/warship thing over there.  It's really just a part of the background, but it's kind of intimidating nonetheless and if it's glowing because it's going to wake up...well it took the original Gara with a gigantic nuke to kill it the first time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sador1978 said:

This is facing more or less due west.  There's the remains of a truly enormous Sentient warrior/warship thing over there.  It's really just a part of the background, but it's kind of intimidating nonetheless and if it's glowing because it's going to wake up...well it took the original Gara with a gigantic nuke to kill it the first time.

The giant Eidelon body needs a consciousness...and Hunhow needs a body...just sayin’

I noticed this earlier while out on the Plains to unlock a riven, and noticed that same red coloration in the night sky.  I didn't really give it much thought though - my reaction was more or less "huh... I don't remember seeing the sky like that before...", before continuing to faff about on the plains.