Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 23 test

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Question

Ok I hit up the practice at Simaris for the mr23 test and phew...dont know about this one.   

You have to chase control points as they move around in order to lock em down.  And you have to do about 6 of them in x amount of minutes.  I think I did all but 2 on my very first attempt with a totally wrong frame.

Any advice for this test?   Just pack on speed mods??  Use nezha??  I havent used nezha in forever and im not sure he can tank the enemies in there.  Maybe zephyr so I can use her speed dash?? 

But is there any way to slow the control points down like with nova or something?  Or any way to speed up the capture process?  

I only did the practice once,  had to stop for the day.  Tried to go operator to use void dashes but that didnt work lol.  Wish I could use my k-drive =P.  Ooooo maybe valkyr + zipline.....that would be dope!!

15 answers to this question

Loki/Prime works, is who I used, remain invisible and just keep in the zones to keep the capture progress going.  There's no way to slow the speed the zones move at, nor speed up capturing them other than by remaining in the zones as much as possible.

Best of luck with next attempt.

Limbo/Prime with some sprint speed mods. Slide into the rift and ignore the enemies as you cap the points. It's a bit challenging at first glance because the points can turn on a dime but it's simple once you get the hang of it.

Also, pro tip: the MR 26 test is the advanced version of this. More open space but same idea, use Limbo.

I struggled with this one a LOT and the definitive clear "winner" (and the one I finally passed the actual test on) was Loki.

Better than Nezha because being invisible in the end was much easier than tanking 90% of damage but constantly being under aggro for the whole test.

Better than Limbo because you sometimes have to dodge to keep up the "correct" distance which takes you out of the rift and gets you instakilled.

Loki has a higher base movespeed than most frames, and not conditional on sliding like Nezha - the increased speed is all the time. Put some sprint speed and duration on him and just hug every target.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Ok I hit up the practice at Simaris for the mr23 test and phew...dont know about this one.   

You have to chase control points as they move around in order to lock em down.  And you have to do about 6 of them in x amount of minutes.  I think I did all but 2 on my very first attempt with a totally wrong frame.

Any advice for this test?   Just pack on speed mods??  Use nezha??  I havent used nezha in forever and im not sure he can tank the enemies in there.  Maybe zephyr so I can use her speed dash?? 

But is there any way to slow the control points down like with nova or something?  Or any way to speed up the capture process?  

I only did the practice once,  had to stop for the day.  Tried to go operator to use void dashes but that didnt work lol.  Wish I could use my k-drive =P.  Ooooo maybe valkyr + zipline.....that would be dope!!

Get ready, cause that'll be the MR 26 Test too! Just harder!
Just take Limbo for the invulnerability, and use parkour to get around.
I did it both times with Limbo, finished the test once with Rhino on Practice for 23, but ended up going with Limbo for the real thing. No need for speed mods, just run and bullet jump. When it's not dashing it'll be as fast as you sprinting on Limbo pretty much.

Edited by ReaverKane

Movement speed mods and CC frames are good for the test.

I did it with Zephyr and Wisp.

With Zephyr, you just need to use her 3 and maybe her 4.

With Wisp, you just need to keep jumping, bc of her passive.

There's a similar test in another higher MR, but I found it easier than this first one.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum

Wisp sounds cool.  Drop a mote at the end of a speed section and I can just warp there ahead of the cp....

Sounds like there is no silver bullet.  I didnt really have a problem with the enemies on nidus,  I also used his 2 to pull stuff out of the way lol.   

I used alot of bullet jumping to keep up but it usually took me out of AoE and would drop my control.   I will let you guys know how it goes....

EDJ_mUBX4AASSbf.jpg:large

Its hard to tell but that is not limbo or loki its my nidus heh.   I slapped my speed mods on him and got him up to 1.4-1.5 speed.  Did a practice,  nailed that with 40 seconds to spare.  So I jumped right to the test... Was kinda painful without hunter's adrenaline, never had energy to deal with the enemies so I just had to soak up all the damage.  Dont know how much time I had left but I think it was about the same.. 40-60 seconds.  

3 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

EDJ_mUBX4AASSbf.jpg:large

Its hard to tell but that is not limbo or loki its my nidus heh.   I slapped my speed mods on him and got him up to 1.4-1.5 speed.  Did a practice,  nailed that with 40 seconds to spare.  So I jumped right to the test... Was kinda painful without hunter's adrenaline, never had energy to deal with the enemies so I just had to soak up all the damage.  Dont know how much time I had left but I think it was about the same.. 40-60 seconds.  

Adaptation will help with soaking damage on MR 26