Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick System

Jygxz

Good morning. I wish DE would address this as soon  as they can. This has been around a very long time and I do know that others are also annoyed by the actions of these "AFK" players. I know that this can be remedied by making your own squad etc., but what about the ones who doesn't have a choice but to go pub? I think a voting system/kick option should be available to remove these leechers in the game. Giving a chance to those players who actually play. 

35 minutes ago, Jygxz said:

I think a voting system/kick option should be available to remove these leechers in the game.

No

You answered your own question. 

35 minutes ago, Jygxz said:

I know that this can be remedied by making your own squad etc

That. That is what you do. And you can do that. You do have a choice.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jygxz said:

Good morning. I wish DE would address this as soon  as they can. This has been around a very long time and I do know that others are also annoyed by the actions of these "AFK" players. I know that this can be remedied by making your own squad etc., but what about the ones who doesn't have a choice but to go pub? I think a voting system/kick option should be available to remove these leechers in the game. Giving a chance to those players who actually play. 

I'll be sure you never get to play in my squad if a kick system is implemented. Just how it goes.

22 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

sry, wont happen, people fear it will be abused........ I'd love for DE to implement a vote kick system, but seems fear has overtaken the majority.

I'll add you to the list of "not gonna play in my squad" as well. 

I will abuse the hell out of the system because it's a stupid system. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to introduce a well known and highly abused system to solve a minor issue are probably the same players who would abuse said system.

10 hours ago, Jygxz said:

That is a huge nope nope nope. I dont know if you have ever been in a mission with a limbo (just to be clear, not ever limbo, but quite a few) but there are a lot of trolls in this game and they would literally abuse the hell out of this feature. Dont ask for it, its a very bad suggestion

Plus DE already has a system in place for players that go AFK. But whether or not that needs to be addressed is a different story.

Edited by (PS4)Smooth81Criminal
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

cry me a river, in my 20 years of online gamming I have never ever had any issues with games that had a vote kick system.

I'm not crying. I'm letting you know that I'll abuse it. Cause I have in other games and will do so if a kick system is added to Warframe. It's the dumbest thing to ever have been added in any game simply because players, like me, can't be trusted with it.

Edited by Sajochi

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

I'm not crying. I'm letting you know that I'll abuse it. Cause I have in other games and will do so when if a kick system is added to Warframe. It's the dumbest thing to ever have been added in any game simply because players, like me, can't be trusted with it.

Well in that case, thank you for letting me and every other forum user know that you're a despicable player.

Edited by ZarTham
add moar stuff

1 minute ago, ZarTham said:

Well in that case, thank you for letting me and every other forum user know that you're a despicable player.

Thank you for judging me based on only that. I could say the same for you for wanting a tool that has a very clear flaw in it but ignoring every bit of evidence that further highlights that flaw. 

Feel free to keep asking for it. I'll wait for the day I get to protest a kick system by using it for unintended purposes.

Rather than a kick system they should allow for a way to report leachers. And it the reports are reliable and consistent enough then the offender gets placed in solo que for like a week, or you can only squad up with other players marked as leachers. 

Kinda like what happened in old monster Hunter but not as sevier. Do anything but leaching in monster Hunter kids, or they will hate you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Umquaptovis said:

Rather than a kick system they should allow for a way to report leachers. And it the reports are reliable and consistent enough then the offender gets placed in solo que for like a week, or you can only squad up with other players marked as leachers. 

Kinda like what happened in old monster Hunter but not as sevier. Do anything but leaching in monster Hunter kids, or they will hate you.

You can report them, but you have to take a screenshot or record it and send it through support.

16 hours ago, Jygxz said:

what about the ones who doesn't have a choice but to go pub?

Want to know what that is? Indiscriminated public missions since the 1st second they start playing Warframe.

There is no content that cannot be done on your own, "Solo" or "Invite Only". Choosing where and/or when to play on public goes a lot far than indiscriminated public missions. You may find it easier for endless missions.

Run public missions on non-endless mission types at your own risk and detriment, because I assure you that's exactly what's going to happen.

16 hours ago, Jygxz said:

I think a voting system/kick option should be available to remove these leechers in the game. Giving a chance to those players who actually play.

If I had this available, the first one I was going to kick would be you, out of principle, because:

1) The system would be there.

2) This being the most important reason of all, because I could.

Now, I'm only speaking for myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if more people would take advantage of this on the worst places to do it... Like on the Extraction.

i was not taking about a kick system that only one person can kick another. A player enters an excavation mission. Then that player chooses to stay at a place where no mob can reach him. The other 3 are all playing normally but by the end of the extraction he also gets the relics/rewards. I am talking about the players who doesn't have a choice but to go pub. Seems some of you ran their mouths without even reading my post clearly. Again, I am talking about the players who doesn't have the same privilege like you guys have. To make a good squad out of friends or recruitment. Among these people are newbies. A kick system with a voting system like 3 out of 4 votes to kick the afk player would clearly be beneficial to the public squads who "actually" play. And the sad truth about this issue that the "leechers" that is mentioned are mostly veteran players or players which have high MR. If the issue can't be solved by doing a voting/kick system, I wish DE would do something about those players.

13 hours ago, Umquaptovis said:

Thank you for reading the post clearly and not over reacting about it. What you said is also a nice way to address the issue

15 hours ago, ZarTham said:

sry, wont happen, people fear it will be abused........ I'd love for DE to implement a vote kick system, but seems fear has overtaken the majority.

if they can't...I'm sure there are other ways to address this.

1 hour ago, Jygxz said:

i was not taking about a kick system that only one person can kick another. A player enters an excavation mission. Then that player chooses to stay at a place where no mob can reach him. The other 3 are all playing normally but by the end of the extraction he also gets the relics/rewards. I am talking about the players who doesn't have a choice but to go pub. Seems some of you ran their mouths without even reading my post clearly. Again, I am talking about the players who doesn't have the same privilege like you guys have. To make a good squad out of friends or recruitment. Among these people are newbies. A kick system with a voting system like 3 out of 4 votes to kick the afk player would clearly be beneficial to the public squads who "actually" play. And the sad truth about this issue that the "leechers" that is mentioned are mostly veteran players or players which have high MR. If the issue can't be solved by doing a voting/kick system, I wish DE would do something about those players.

But see, if you get into a group with three people from the same clan, or they are friends, or they don't know each other and they just don't like your name. Not trying to be rude but there are way too many variables this could go wrong just because people like to troll. This idea has been brought up time and time again  and the OPs have all received the same feedback. Its not going to happen and majority of people don't want t it to happen. Like I said in an earlier post, DE has implemented something already for people who go AFK. Maybe that needs a tweak? Who knows. But that is another conversation.

If you don't want to continue getting bad feedback, my suggestion to you is to drop the thread.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Smooth81Criminal said:

But see, if you get into a group with three people from the same clan, or they are friends, or they don't know each other and they just don't like your name. Not trying to be rude but there are way too many variables this could go wrong just because people like to troll. This idea has been brought up time and time again  and the OPs have all received the same feedback. Its not going to happen and majority of people don't want t it to happen. Like I said in an earlier post, DE has implemented something already for people who go AFK. Maybe that needs a tweak? Who knows. But that is another conversation.

If you don't want to continue getting bad feedback, my suggestion to you is to drop the thread.

what if the voting system wont be available unless the player have been actually afk? would that make sense to you? voting will not be available unless someone in the squad have been afk.

Am 30.8.2019 um 04:35 schrieb Jygxz:

Would also like the option as Host to kick player after missions or before starting. When playing public with a friend you have to re create the lobby after every mission.

• Like 2