Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

[DE]Megan

I second the notion of adding Conclave to Universal Medallions, since the current Uni Medallion isn't worth hardly anything for conclave items. Actually playing (and getting matches) in conclave is radically faster.

FUN FACT: If you complete all your conclave weeklies, you get 50K bonus standing ignoring the cap.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Historically we've seen updates like this one choke because the small file operations trigger Anti-virus scanning. In local testing disabling AV radically improved the "download" speed.

Would Windows Defender get triggered by it too? I have Malwarebytes but it is disabled and set to manual. The only one I can't stop is Windows Defender on Windows 10....

Thanks for all the fixes 

BUT SERIOUSLY STILL NO GAUSS Changes .. there is probably around 15 pages of feedback about it . So you are gonna ignore all the feedback like you did with hildryn ?  Or Baruuk ?  It is funny because for Khora and Garuda you did change their kit a lot after their release but for all the others you are doing minor things that dont fix the main issues the frame have. Dont say you dont have time to fix them. 

1 minute ago, MunsuLight said:

Thanks for all the fixes 

BUT SERIOUSLY STILL NO GAUSS Changes .. there is probably around 15 pages of feedback about it . So you are gonna ignore all the feedback like you did with hildryn ?  Or Baruuk ?  It is funny because for Khora and Garuda you did change their kit a lot after their release but for all the others you are doing minor things that dont fix the main issues the frame have. Dont say you dont have time to fix them. 

Oh, calm down dude. Give them time, it's maybe not so easy to fix. They'll get to it

1 hour ago, BlackSoulBlood said:

I'm still experienceing wier lightning/light flashes in game like colour switches/flashing I haven't seen anyone talk about this or am I the only one experiencing these These happen in any type of mission and it's hurting my eyes and I can't play as much as I'd like 😞

It's the "colour correction" setting in the options that makes some peoples screens flash. I turned this off and it fixed it for me.

il y a 11 minutes, Mabitude a dit :

Oh, calm down dude. Give them time, it's maybe not so easy to fix. They'll get to it

It is not about being calm and I was calm. Im just kinda dissapointed that we have good frame concepts récently but They always miss the mark by a little bit and DE dont seem to really take the said feedback in considération

Remember ESO? Remember arbitration changes? Remember melee 3.0 ? Remember the hildryn changes? (Except the small sliding while in 4?) . There is always a lot of good ideas to put these game modes or frames to an higher level but DE seems to think they are right about every décisions they take .

I see so much potential in everything but im dissapointed to see DE not fulfill the full potential of their game

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted along the x axis by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

On 2019-09-06 at 3:02 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Ah well, no point in doing disruption anymore....

Definition of Universal: : including or covering all or a whole collectively or distributively without limit or exception.

Now ya'll need to change the name....

Confined Syndicate Medallion, Exclusive Syndicate Medallion, Limited Syndicate Medallion, Narrow Syndicate Medallion, Partial Syndicate Medallion, or perhaps Restricted Syndicate Medallion are some possible choices.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Augur Mod Set Bonus will now continue to grant more Overshields up to the maximum amount of Overshield.

Could we please get the same change for the "Brief Respite" -Aura?! 

(and maybe make it use base energy drain and not modded one)

love the change

2 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

another hotfix, 15 pages of Gauss feedback and none of the issues highlighted in the thread have been aknowledged nor addressed.

But!!! We got shawzin changes again !!!

*thumbs up* way to go

🤢🤢🤢

From what I understand they are still working on some major changes for Gauss. Still internally discussing how to do it. Gauss is being worked on. 

Archived