Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tomorrow is October 1st and still no dry dock

(NSW)Katsuro

18 hours ago, S.Dust said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

you're joking right?

No...

I have yet to really play with Gauss for builds, still need to farm the freezing and blazing ephemera that just won’t drop, have yet to play all the new disruptions an grind the Kuva variant to see if the grofit is better. I am still workin the on all my dojo decor so I can finish all my rooms and start expanding my clan... I still need to find a way to get conclave rep and max the K-drive syndicate. Other than that, I got rivens to unveil and roll. Plenty of do to keep me busy until 2020.

45 минут назад, Vlada91 сказал:

Today we are getting Atlas prime maybe vauban rework but other then that I don't think we are that lucky for more good and cool stuff 😏😑

If I remember correctly, DE will show Booban's rework during devstream this Friday. I think we will not be getting him within this update.

As others have mentioned I’d be cautiously optimistic anything is coming in the next few weeks. But let’s see if anything comes later today, nows the day if they have a real update coming soon (not a frame or weapon) because of D2 going F2P.  A little tease today would be nice.

Edited by hendrix923

I can't imagine being excited for railjack when we don't know what the end rewards are going to be. Nothing's come out of Cetus or Fortuna plotlines despite being heavy lore dumps and railjack seems to be just another way to kill grinner. I do hope DE surprises me with railjack being something more then just more content. 

Edited by Fire2box

46 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

I can't imagine being excited for railjack when we don't know what the end rewards are going to be. Nothing's come out of Cetus or Fortuna plotlines despite being heavy lore dumps and railjack seems to be just another way to kill grinner. I do hope DE surprises me with railjack being something more then just more content. 

I'm excited for my soon to be an autonomous vessel of death and destruction where I can sit on a chair with a glass of iced kuva watching grineer getting wrecked left and right. Who needs rewards that way?

• Like 1

If you play the game for just rewards, it's no surprise you stop playing once you have all the rewards.  I'm excited for railjack regardless of rewards because it looks like actual interesting gameplay, couldn't care less about the rewards right now as I'll get everything in time rewards wise.  

6 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

If you play the game for just rewards, it's no surprise you stop playing once you have all the rewards.  I'm excited for railjack regardless of rewards because it looks like actual interesting gameplay, couldn't care less about the rewards right now as I'll get everything in time rewards wise.  

This is an extremely important point.

IMO, Warframe could do with some tweaks to help encourage this behaviour, but at the end of the day, Extrinsic rewards like loot fulfil one of two roles: enticing you to start playing the fun stuff or themselves being more fun stuff for you to play with.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-09-30 at 1:53 PM, Lazarow said:

2h and 8min my time, when midnigth strikes im demanding my dethcube prime

Hide contents

jk even dethcube isnt all exciting and atlas is the least exiciting warframe

Personally I have recently fallen in love with atlas. When atlas prime was teased and released I lvled up my very unused atlas and found a beautiful build. Then lvled up my atlas prime and built him my way. And he is actually really fun and can carry pretty hard if you play right.