Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Consoles or PC players to "Clone" their accounts to the other side

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Maybe i'm tired of waiting months for an update that's already out on PC

Maybe PC players want to play with their console friends, or their PC performance isn't as good as it is in PS4 

Whatever the reason is...it would help a whole bunch of people out

If we can't have Crossplay then this is the best option

And if you were able to do it on switch you definitely can do it on PS4

Maybe it's about some contract with sony that would make this difficult to achieve, but i'm just here to suggest, not run a company

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Coming from Hopper that isn't surprising lol. I'm shocked there aren't any more wild threads today compared to this time last week.

I really consider to not try to "follow" my threads around if i'm too irritating to you...the best solution is the ignore option, as it is the best one for me to you 

53 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Congrats for not keeping up with DE's announcements and not informing yourself before opening a thread.

Am i supposed to memorize everything DE says on devstreams? We all have lives

Why would you even bother writing this? What's the point?

54 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

- https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/65-decommunity-faq/

So, it´s very unlikely to get crossplay, but they looking into cross-save:
Recently the programming team gave a 20 page doc to Steve about the feasibility of cross-save/progress:

at 1:12:21 if the timestamp isn´t working

From ps4 to pC and vice versa? Or only from pc to ps4

hace 22 horas, Dark_Lugia dijo:

unknown.png

unknown.png

- https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/65-decommunity-faq/

So, it´s very unlikely to get crossplay, but they looking into cross-save:
Recently the programming team gave a 20 page doc to Steve about the feasibility of cross-save/progress:

at 1:12:21 if the timestamp isn´t working

Paladins has Crossplay, what they do for updates? They release an alternative version of the game so some PC players can test it while normal PC players are playing with console players.

It is possible, but it might be too much work for DE

Keep in mind if you do cross-save, you will most likely lose Riven Mods, Arcane Helmets, and other items that could affect the economy of the other platform. I was considering getting a Nintendo Switch when they did a migration, but it's bothersome to lose many items in order to move the account.

On 2019-10-07 at 2:59 PM, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Maybe i'm tired of waiting months for an update that's already out on PC

So play on PC. That way you can help them to clear up the bugs for those of us who are willing to wait. 

Also they've been working towards a unified code for some time now, so welcome to the year 2018 I guess? 

Maybe PC players want to play with their console friends, or their PC performance isn't as good as it is in PS4 

What's that got to do with anything? DE isn't the one that has been blocking crossplay for years. 

Whatever the reason is...it would help a whole bunch of people out

Wouldn't it be good to know what the reasons are for the things that you think you want? Or the reasons for not getting those? 

If we can't have Crossplay then this is the best option

Ok. 

And if you were able to do it on switch you definitely can do it on PS4

They did. When the game first moved to PS4. PC Tenno were able to migrate their accounts. Same for Xbox. But those were one time things. 

Maybe it's about some contract with sony that would make this difficult to achieve, but i'm just here to suggest, not run a company

Maybe you need to think about it some more. Contracts tend to be important. You don't just go ignoring/changing them as you like. 

Sure I would like to see cross save maybe, especially when PS4 and Xbox one will soon get old, outdated, and slow in a few years, with newer video game consoles.

First, most events and most locations may need to be synchronized across platforms.

Different invasions.
Different location of Emissary Derelicts.
Different Razorback progress, location, and time.
Different Fomorian progress, location, and time.
Different void fissures locations.
Different relay locations.
Different location of Void trader Ki'Teer.
Different Darvo's Deal.
Different acolytes times.
Different platinum discounts from Daily Tribute. PC: get platinum discount. Consoles: purchase with platinum discount.

With cross save and different events and/or locations, the possibility to get twice as much Orokin Catalyst from Razorback and Fomorian is there. The possibility to get Zealot Derelict Code twice as fast or faster. The possibility to do Acolytes twice as much. The events may need to be more synchronized to happen at the same time, same location, to make cross save work more nicely.

• Like 1