Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

hace 4 horas, ShuhaloTemptress9 dijo:

My friend and I went into the Grendel Systems mission for 800 Cryotic. 

He died and had no revives left at around 603/800 cryotic. So I rushed with Trinity to continue the mission for the rest of what we needed. 

At extraction, he didn't get the piece, I did. 

Again - he didn't get it. So , this piece is supposed to be guaranteed and it didn't drop for my friend. After spending over an hour and a half in that mission doing the cryotic, it's hurting my hand. I'd have to go back to arbitrations, farm another 25 vitus, take my friend back in, hope to hell he doesn't die again and lose all revives, because even I was down to no revives so I was having to be extra careful. 

Pictures below are of my screen in number 1 end mission results and picture 2 are his. 
Picture 1
unknown.png

Picture 2 
unknown.png

I'm hoping there are others this has happened to and that you, D.E. will fix this. This cannot have been an intended feature. After saying "Confirmed NO RNG" on each piece and us all suffering to get through this no modded mess with level 40+ enemies, our weapons that usually kill level 120+ enemies doing nothing after filling them with a full clip of Strun Wraith and no energy, it's... insane. I get it's supposed to be harder, but to not reward someone who goes through it and take away the ability after the host completes it with them in the party, that's stupid. 

That's standard for all missions since forever. If you die (run out of revives), you do not get the mission reward. It's not a bug and it's #*!%ing ancient.

Long-short Story on my first Lich kill :
- Going into mission with a friend to make it spawn, because I known all the requiem mods required and their exact order.
- My Lich spawned, but in the meantime my PC crashed (technical issue on my side , not warframe related)
- Logged back and re-joined my firend still in mission , get into a sabotage mission (when I was sure it was an extermination but can't prove it)
- The lich spawned once again (was kind of surprised) and we fought it
- Get to last health bar, pressed X next to it to trigger the choice.
- When X is pressed, my lich cloned herself , there was one doing the animation and the other just standing still behind it, I think the animation of my frame was buggy too.
- I choosed to kill her, triggering the execution animation on my frame but the lich didn't follow causing some kind of mess (sad because the animation looked very cool)
- Got no confirmation in mission that my lich was killed , and the clone (without the Top Boss HP bar) started to attack me.
- Fought her too, but each time I was trying to press X to interact with her the animation didn't played.
- When she came to the last health bar, I pressed X to trigger the choice, but it made the host game crashed ( -> my friend) causing an host migration.
- Hosting successful, I see a Parazon icon saying that I can do a finisher where the lich was - because the lich clone isn't here anymore.
- Pressed X, got a back-breaker from an invisible being.
- Decided to leave the mission to see if I could get a chance to kill my Lich properly
- Got the kill confirmation in mission, don't know if my stolen ressources are back.

I was using Mesa Prime and my friend Rhino Prime , lich was at state 5 with nothing more particular

After that : 

- I was doing the Excavation mission for grendel system, situation was pretty hard then my 2 friends lost connection to host (me) and my lich , who should be dead , came to help

Hope all those details help

hace 1 minuto, Solarmatt dijo:

I had gotten my Kavat infected with Vasca and used a genetic imprint, but the resuling Kavat was just a smeeta instead of a vasca

Was it glowing red? Did the imprint screen showed a warning saying that using an imprint would cure your Kavat of the virus? BTW you do mean the imprint was smeeta or that you used the imprint and got a smeeta as a result? Because you need to use 2 imprints and the chance is not 100% guaranteed.

Edited by ixidron92

12 hours ago, PsychoSunshine said:

I have a constant burning/campfire sound in my orbiter since the update. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's there more often than not. It seems to just have a chance to start every time I enter my orbiter. I'll record it when I get the chance and either edit this comment or quote it after I get it uploaded.

Check your somachord in the private quarters, you might have a tune on.

I have HUGE performance problems at the mod console since the update. I'm in Orbiter with capped 60FPS, CPU and GPU at about 50%. Opening the mods brings GPU up at 70-80%
Now is the part where it becomes weird. I start scrolling and as soon as I hit Riven mods, my FPS drop to 10-20, GPU drops to 20-30% usage.
Scrolling back to the start of the list brings back my 60FPS with 70% GPU, closing mods reduces GPU back to 50%

If I skip Rivens by changing category ie to Warframe, no FPS drops occur
Looking at Rivens in the Primary Tab doesn't drop frames aswell, this only happens looking at the mods in the "ALL" tab

Bug: Defeated kuva liches can come and help you, even if you chose to kill them.

75380440_1126958217509506_43729054347055

This is my first lich, a kuva hammer wielder. I defeated and chose to kill her yesterday. The screenshot with me wielding that hammer is my proof.

74604441_1126958674176127_24415868078134

But today, when I was trying to farm Kavat gene codes, the allegedly dead kuva lich came to assist me:

74708928_1126958964176098_61261726404040

That means, no matter which option I choose, the kuva lich will still count as converted, while I'll be able to keep its weapon.

Another bug is that if in my codex I have kuva lich A, which I defeated, and kuva lich B, which is my current lich, even if I click on the icon of kuva lich A, it will speak using voicelines of kuva lich B (which is kinda weird, since lich A is female and lich B is male).

Two bugs I have encountered so far:

1) Every time I start up Warframe, my resolution is forcefully lowered. I am not sure what the resolution becomes exactly and other graphical settings could be affected as well since when I look at my settings, they are not actually changed. Changing a setting (and then putting it back) or alt+tabbing out of and into the game fixes this problem, but the next time I start up the issue is back again.

2) Using melee attacks toggles off sprint.

As mentioned in post https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137560-true-punishment-mod-does-nothing-after-update-26/

True Punishment does not increase the Critical Chance of the weapon it is equipped on - in either effect or in the status screen. The -10% Chance to Gain Combo effect also does not work. Seeing as this was previously a channeling mod, it's possible that its effects are still set to only trigger via channeling which can no longer be done.

During Kuva Siphon missions, sometimes the siphon will spawn in with no braids. When it does spawn in like this the game freezes up for several seconds, then the session becomes stuttery/laggy. Siphons also sometimes spawn half way in the terrain.

Not sure if some of the code for the future liset update slipped in as well, because my pets--mostly kavats--have been walking and clipping into the walls of the liset, mainly in the crafting area. Same for the roomba. It sort of got itself stuck in a place it shouldn't be able to access. Pets also seem to stand at odd angles in the liset, as if there was an invisible jagged mesh or something. As for the pet interaction cutscenes, those have been broken for a long time. Half the time your warframe is petting thin air, the other half the pet is either clipped into you, etc.

Edited by Numerikuu

This is more of an oversight than a bug but I figured this would be the best place to report this:

Blocking with any melee weapon now gives you 100% DR from what I understand, however when you use Saryn's 3rd ability (Toxic Lash) you actually take damage when blocking. I did test if negative strength affected it and strength has no difference. I guess with Saryn's previous 3 ability (before melee phase 2) giving you basically 90% DR on any melee weapon blocking is what's happening and overriding the new blocking system.

• Like 1

Was farming thralls when my Kuva lich appeared in mobile defense and broke the mission completely. I was about to put datamass into the terminal and *poof* disappeared right out of my hand when the Kuva Lich surprisingly spawned, First Requiem murmur wasn't even half full.
Also, all I could do was just damage his blue bar and nothing else, couldn't interact with him, couldn't find the extraction (it was not showing up) nor continue the mission since my datamass disappeared...
Submitted a support ticket #1940370

The Kuva lich stole my anasa sortie reward but I didnt get it back after vanquishing him. Not sure if that is Anasa specific.

Specifically I cleared the influence on the mission node sortie 3 was on before doing it. The Lich still stole from that node but didnt return the stolen Anasa.

Edited by Drachnyn

I play Warframe on Steam (PC) with an Xbox controller. Whenever I open any upgrade screen I get a visual bug where the LB and RB display are shifted far left from where they used to be (they should be surrounding the configs). This only happens when I'm moving the cursor around with the controller, as moving with the mouse removes the controller displays. Reporting it here since it only started happening after the update/hotfixes.i9j5qEa.jpg

Don't know if it was intended like that or it is actually a bug , but while playing Chroma Prime - I use always second and third abillity, the problem here is that third abillity works fine , just that elemental ward ( second ) doesn't work at all.

When not used it shows perfectly on the skill bar.

When used it vanishes ( doesn't leave grey out icon of it - just is blank ( the timer still works, after it ends, icon is completely right again )), the ward is showing off on Chroma skin , but the buff don't show up in the upper right corner of the screen nor works , because enemies doesn't receive cold proc upon hitting me. Which in return while having tanky build for Chroma Prime it makes me like a paper to bullets.

Usually I didn't lose 2/4 of my health within one magazine of enemy on 70-80 levels :P

If it was somehow changed to only works when around people, I don't want even think about this honestly haha :p

P.S.

Sorry, if I made several grammar mistakes. And I wonder if others also have such thing on their Chroma/Chroma Prime too.