Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Is that possible to make heavy attack keybinding not cancelling fire and secondary fire keybinding after all the heavy attack cannot be made while equipped with guns.

or at least make the option which make melee attack to use fire keys to make heavy attack use alternate fire key aswell... I don'T have anough keybinding to fit everything in and there'S no way that I'm aware of to make combination key with shift alt nor ctrl.

Also why not just bring back the switch melee key instead of the switch weapons, we already got switch gun so there no use of cycling throught them if you want to get melee on.

look I get you guys don't wanna give us all the relics right off the bat and all but this dude stealing all my axi relics from the one place on the freaking starmap where they can be reliably farmed is kinda pissing me off, especially when for some reason these requiem ones don't drop at all.

If you could please push out a hotfix ASAP that would be sorely appreciated.

This is proof that DE does not play Warframe. Nerf everything, make all your builds irrelevant so that you have to invest more time and forma ($) to redo to weaker versions under the guise that "we want balance" instead of just making other items more viable, add new mod slots to weapons that will require even more $forma$, proving that "we want balance" is a BS narrative just misdirection for more $Forma$ to make the new mods fit. Why not just change the name "Forma" to cha-ching.

If you want to increase revenue just come up with creative things that will make us spend it instead of nerfing and changing the game play to an obscene counter intuitive method that disrupts every build that people have spent hours on and still makes them weaker than before. Such Hubris!

Thanks for the update and the fix !

eso_zps081yadfd.png

In Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, i noticed that you added a "cooldown" icon, replacing the old red color over the 4th ability when is disabled for 15 seconds (when used twice in less than 10 seconds).

That new icon would be more useful if it indicates the remaining time before Simaris´s Annoying Punishment triggers, because that is the only thing you need to track in ESO in my perspective... You can always count the ten seconds, watch a timer, buff or something, but it only require miss for 0.1s and you are being lectured by Simaris for using your Warframe...

Rhino's Crotch has more range than the Catchmoon and all my Arcane's have been removed from all my kit guns.

Give us back all our FORMA that we placed on all our melee weapons and take away all the polarities we added in return.

Give us back all the KUVA that we wasted on Rivens and return the rivens to what they were originally. Reach, Slide Attack, etc... are all useless now. But hey we got heavy attack and that is awesome said absolutely no one!

I need to find my decoder ring to so I can kill the lich. This is too funny if it weren't so sad. The guys who created this new "content" are probably the same guys that wrote Game of Thrones. #Sad

I think I need to take a break and play something fun.

8 minutes ago, ElRomero said:

Rhino's Crotch has more range than the Catchmoon and all my Arcane's have been removed from all my kit guns.

Give us back all our FORMA that we placed on all our melee weapons and take away all the polarities we added in return.

Give us back all the KUVA that we wasted on Rivens and return the rivens to what they were originally. Reach, Slide Attack, etc... are all useless now. But hey we got heavy attack and that is awesome said absolutely no one!

I need to find my decoder ring to so I can kill the lich. This is too funny if it weren't so sad. The guys who created this new "content" are probably the same guys that wrote Game of Thrones. #Sad

I think I need to take a break and play something fun.

i wish but that will never happen. 

9 minutes ago, TheUnclean_4Head said:

i get the catchmoon was OP but come on. the range is nearly usless now. the freakin ignis has a longer range. wouldve taken a 20% dmg nerf over the range nerf.  

DE does not play Warframe so they are clueless. Just add more forma to use the new mod slot. That is all they care about anyway.

Don't know if you've gotten this since the update, but the Defection game mode seems unable to spawn Thralls that aren't the pacifist crew. This leads to the inability to clear the node and therefore unable to complete the planet

Edit: Having the infested kill the defected crew then lining up correctly allows the "Mercy" prompt and collection of a Requiem Murmur. 

Archived