Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Files Now Available!

[DE]Taylor

Grendel Files are officially available in the Steam Workshop! 

Much like Revenant, he is made using new tech, so there are some missing textures in his ZIP file. It’s on you as the creator to make these maps yourself without any reference files.

Below is a list of what is included in the ZIP: 

• Normal
  • Emissive
  • Tintmask
  • Body and Helmet meshes
  • "Meatball" mesh

To be clear, you are expected to still make the specular, roughness, and diffuse maps -- we simply can’t send you a reference for comparison.

PULVERISE
Grendel's Pulverize requires a separate material. Please create a material that approximates what you've made for the regular skin of the character so his powers remain visually cohesive. 

Be sure to include a screenshot of this mode on the workshop as well so we can ensure it meets our criteria!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

meat !!!

My changes for grendel would be in the helmet horn removal, whole body covered in spikes, new abilities and passives, include ephemeral / accesories and glyph, or some extras, its very hard to get and expensive, so u can buy it but the version in the game can also be unlocked so there should be additional loot for each mode or way in which you can obtain, level and get grendel, i think that maybe arbitrations should get some rewards and augments specializing on the players load out, as well as spectres or bodyguards, its really annoying, and that incentives and gear for operator are to be found or uncoved, i seen arcanes drop, but thats about it, looking foward to mroe robotics, kitguns, and other parts during the coarse of the fighting, respawn rework to the revies system, and changes to the levels, or music.

other ideas for grendel maybe new enemies which can't be eaten, and other bonuses or a robot version like Gundam SD, a clown, and some infested varyants, hydroid mods, and operator transferance bonuses,

i seen a video on youtube talking about thinks he can eat or are attackign him from the inside so he ends up dying from animals and larvae in his chests/tummy problems, but yeah now with meat boi i think its weird .

7 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

meat !!!

My changes for grendel would be in the helmet horn removal, whole body covered in spikes, new abilities and passives, include ephemeral / accesories and glyph, or some extras, its very hard to get and expensive, so u can buy it but the version in the game can also be unlocked so there should be additional loot for each mode or way in which you can obtain, level and get grendel, i think that maybe arbitrations should get some rewards and augments specializing on the players load out, as well as spectres or bodyguards, its really annoying, and that incentives and gear for operator are to be found or uncoved, i seen arcanes drop, but thats about it, looking foward to mroe robotics, kitguns, and other parts during the coarse of the fighting, respawn rework to the revies system, and changes to the levels, or music.

other ideas for grendel maybe new enemies which can't be eaten, and other bonuses or a robot version like Gundam SD, a clown, and some infested varyants, hydroid mods, and operator transferance bonuses,

i seen a video on youtube talking about thinks he can eat or are attackign him from the inside so he ends up dying from animals and larvae in his chests/tummy problems, but yeah now with meat boi i think its weird .

Buddy, I think you may have posted in the wrong thread, cause I have no idea what this has to do with TennoGen.

• Like 1

On 2020-02-02 at 2:42 PM, Scruffel said:

TennoGen.

it was a few ideas which make sense later, but today i bring you more grendel ideas for voice over, UI, and a stick which can be valuable or equipped, PVP versions of Grendel and Lunaro Grendel should be the next target of tennogen grendel.

Players should want to see what a grendel in a lunaro uniform is like, versus a PVP and PVE version, maybe that you can come up with a non-single player but squadron version of grendel which has more armor and alterations with respective weapons to match! ! !

• LUNARO GRENDEL
  • unique / official PVP version
  • GRENDEL IDEAS for ARCHWING
  • PVE / Squad/Changes
  • Grendel the Soldier / Skinny grendel with devil dog
  • SIMARIS GUY
  • LIMBO version

GRENDEL that we have is regular chub-boy with default sounds which in my opinion is very mainstream & high quality, with good presentation and proper ideology it accomplishes gluttony perfectly, but lacks some of the high level appeal which players are looking for in tennogen, nothing bad with having a more sensual, or skinny grendel who is darker or slender. Since our original grendel is large one appearance that might work could be smaller frame size like limbo but the animations would be loud and void related, not just a stomach thing, sucks things into another zone like how cephalon simaris can teleport players to other tilesets, then maybe a simaris version approaches to be competing with a slender grendel soldier, and meat version. One can be more stealthy or sneaky, ninja footsteps in one hand, boots in the other mind, music change or beeping, perhaps a dog eats things for you instead.

TYPICAL IDEAS,  wolf, sonic, machine or robot version with voice alterations or ui changes to match.

On 2019-11-07 at 12:04 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Grendel Files are officially available in the Steam Workshop! 

Much like Revenant, he is made using new tech, so there are some missing textures in his ZIP file. It’s on you as the creator to make these maps yourself without any reference files.

Below is a list of what is included in the ZIP: 

• Normal
  • Emissive
  • Tintmask
  • Body and Helmet meshes
  • "Meatball" mesh

To be clear, you are expected to still make the specular, roughness, and diffuse maps -- we simply can’t send you a reference for comparison.

PULVERISE
Grendel's Pulverize requires a separate material. Please create a material that approximates what you've made for the regular skin of the character so his powers remain visually cohesive. 

Be sure to include a screenshot of this mode on the workshop as well so we can ensure it meets our criteria!

I think it would be interesting to see other modes such as archwing and lunaro, pvp get their own versions of each warframe, which can be a guerrilla or solder version of grendel which shows up to fight as a specter or that one that can be customized later, but the point is that the players would be more interested in purchasing special emote sand packs with the comming vaults, each syndicate could also feature weapon or robotic, skins for each mode and such other could be unlocked through game leveling proggress and achiements, ranks or standings, usually players cap at daily and got nothing better to do, so a nice gift when they match the daily quota would be a excavator or booster that triggers, energy packets seem generic and could use some changes per warframe / mode / planet, but these are just ideas and observations, if ur interested i wrote some ideas on grendol being that he gets a skinny soldier version which resembles simaris or nekros, limbo special matching weapons using the systems or neuroptics can be used to craft bow/arrows/kitguns/zawparts, the blueprints can contain madurai secrets, rivens and emotes to increase the challenge level per game mode or planet, say the PVP Grendel gets other skins and mods which can only get in PVP mode but can be used for PVE, some access to excluse PVP weapons to use which amplify or a ephemera which is like a flag works to display proggress in lunaro, day/night, emissives, palettes, and  those other ones like meatball have a better fit in general soloing and marketplace,so am thinking that the ideal freeware grendel needs to have a cetus, one day, and night form, a artic form, and some mode related additions per syndicate and planet which trigger in the weathers giving abilities and attacks a different spin, unique procs, and visuals.

• 2 weeks later...