Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana zaw (Sepfahn) bugs

killer13tibor

Message added by NovusNova,

"For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!" - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1262823-console-call-of-the-tempestarii-interim-update-3010-status-launching-today/?do=findComment&comment=12150884

Same here, my Zaw is Sepfahn + Peye + Vargeet II Jai

If the Zaw is set to visible when holstered in orbiter you'll see two scabbards 

Spoiler

bt7r0uL.jpg

If the Zaw is set to not visible when holstered in orbiter you'll see the empty scabbard 

Spoiler

z84ZFh9.jpg

And finally not visible when holstered in mission with melee equipped will show the Zaw with no scabbard 

Spoiler

Q8mG6rM.jpg

Edited by Felarof
typo + added info

Yep, I just got my Nikana Zaw and I was very frustrated to see this bug all the time.

I really like this Zaw and I wanted to use it as my main weapon but this demotivates me to use it.

Edited by leugim23PT
Additional comment
  • Like 1

Sorry but when it comes to cosmetics I think it can wait. There are more pressing issues that need to be done first. Like those who affect the gameplay and the usability of stuff like: arch-melee being unusable since they revise it 2 months ago, the alarm sticks of corpus in orb vallis exploding by themselves, open world bugs who weren't there before scarlet spear and more.

• Like 1

Nikana Dax skin applied on Nikana zaw can't have energy color assigned to the sheath and remains orokin-yellow.

Primary energy color appears to try to modify the sheath color, but only in preview. Once applied, it goes back to orokin-yellow.

Normally it colors by attachment energy color, but not for zaws apparently. For those it doesn't do it at all.

Problem may or may not be on all deluxe skins for zaws. I don't have all the zaws yet.

Imgur album with pics: https://imgur.com/a/MbuWTrx

First pic is appearance screen, second pic is attachment screen, third screen is appearance screen energy color picker, fourth screen is attachments screen energy color picker.

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me as well. I am using the Dragon Nikana with the Nikana Dax skin and I can't get that Orokin gold to change. 

Rip me. I love that you can see through the sheath, but that energy color doesn't match what im going for.

Any help?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-04-24 at 11:30 AM, corriveau21 said:

Sorry but when it comes to cosmetics I think it can wait. There are more pressing issues that need to be done first. Like those who affect the gameplay and the usability of stuff like: arch-melee being unusable since they revise it 2 months ago, the alarm sticks of corpus in orb vallis exploding by themselves, open world bugs who weren't there before scarlet spear and more.

It can wait, but not for like 2 years. This is an issue as old as nikaana zaw themselves. And so many complains as well. The DE must look into this as it ruins the feel of the weapon. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing these happen and it's putting me off of buying any nikana skins. The double sugatra is kind of interesting with some options but is clearly broken/unintended behavior, especially since it floats detached from the sheathe anyway.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...