Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich weaknesses resistances etc?

Tenno76856

Hi all

Made my Lich pretty much from day 1 (its now rank 5...**** to take down). And my screen shows its Resistances (cold and blast) and Immunities (corrosive!!!).

However in various youtube videos recently i notice peoples lich profiles showing Weaknesses, which mine doesnt seem to show. Do all lich have a weakness? Where does it show this?

It's random. You don't always get weaknesses, resistances or immunities. It's all just random roll.

Technically, since Liches have ferrite armor they're all weak to corrosive even without weakness trait. But yours is immune to it, so that's unlucky. You'll just have to use neutral or true damage to deal with your Lich.

Edited by zoffmode

Just means the lich has no particular damage weakness, which means you can pretty much use any damage type they aren't resistant or immune against.

Just a note: Ferrite Armor is also vulnerable to Toxin and Puncture damage.

Edited by KnossosTNC

3 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Just means the lich has no particular damage weakness, which means you can use any damage type they aren't resistant or immune against.

Just a note: Ferrite Armor is also vulnerable to Toxin and Puncture damage.

A further note, Lich have Flesh Health which is also weak to Toxin. Corrosive is by far the best but Toxin is second and then it's whatever there listed weakness is.

I've been using the Ogris with Nightwatch Napalm to keep instances of damage on my Liches so their Shields can't generate, rushing in with melee for a few seconds then dodging past them to avoid the grab (you know, the one with a hitbox the size of a small city). Once I've built up the combo meter, I bait a grab and Heavy Attack when they're stuck in the animation. It's been working alright.