Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Acquisition (Basic version) is a joke

PhantomArrow

So a basic warframe for new player can be harder to get than [Condition Overload](0.03%)?

To get Ash component, you have to kill manic with a retarded spawning rate, 5 mins per one ?

You may do it passively like Oberon, but pls don't joke with me, with this rate of spawning, it could take for months.

So the most FUN way to get a basic Ash is to go in a mission, run ard for 5 mins, find the manic and restart coz it will only drop a 2.43%Reflex Coil 4times a row.

So please tell me DE, why making a basic frame can be obtained in this INTERESTING WAY 🙂

P.S. I spent 4 hrs for just a Neuroptics🙂, which is the highest drop chance

Edited by PhantomArrow
missed some information

I promise he isn't as difficult to get as you think. It may seem trying when you want him asap, but if you can manage 20 minutes on Ophelia, Uranus the manic will usually spawn in that time. I know 20 minutes doesn't feel very fast, but you'll be farming much needed polymer bundles and tellurium at the same time which you'll never have enough of, and maybe get condition overload while you're at it.

Honestly, a bunch of Frames could stand to have their acquisition methods tweaked a bit, if not massively.

Prime Frames being easier to farm than the regular version is always silly (make Mesa not require Keys anymore already),
and not least, the tradition of tying new Frames to coinciding additions to the game (Khora in SO ... lol why, she's in Ghouls lore)
is a bit questionable, I'd welcome a(nother) big re-shuffling there (Equinox on Earth and Hydroid on Uranus, DE pls).

Then there's the whole issue where parts for a Frame you already own
are cluttering up the drop tables, keeping you from the rewards you actually want
(no T5 Bounty, I don't need yet another Revenant part, I'm here for unvaulted Relics gosh darnit).

As for Manics in particular, I'd quite like for them to spawn more often, and sure, have increased drop chances while we're at it.

It's not a horrible farm but the acquisition is a bit funky.
Then again we just used to spam bosses in 5 min mission for frames back in the day.

Personally I feel DE went kinda the wrong direction with the Solar Map rework by removing a lot of missions. I think they should have further refined each planet to have different atmospheric situations. Two or Three "Chapters" per with different aesthetics and bosses. From what we know of Europa for instance there's very likely and underground ocean. They could add both an Ocean and a more open Geyser filled terrain with tunnel systems.

Mercury could be blasted hot indoor areas and frigid cold areas. These Planets / Moons / Planetoids are hardly static environments.
Within those Chapter-like planet explorations we could find room for those extra bosses to drop frames n such then make more planets. There's a lot of Moons / Planettoids that are simple missions when they could be an entire thing of their own like Titan or IO.

I don't know about anyone else but the Solar system, space and how DE interoperate it in the future was a big reason I got into the game.
I love space. It's fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

Edited by Xzorn

2 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It's not a horrible farm but the acquisition is a bit funky.
Then again we just used to spam bosses in 5 min mission for frames back in the day.

Personally I feel DE went kinda the wrong direction with the Solar Map rework by removing a lot of missions. I think they should have further refined each planet to have different atmospheric situations. Two or Three "Chapters" per with different aesthetics and bosses. From what we know of Europa for instance there's very likely and underground ocean. They could add both an Ocean and a more open Geyser filled terrain with tunnel systems.

Mercury could be blasted hot indoor areas and frigid cold areas. These Planets / Moons / Planetoids are hardly static environments.
Within those Chapter-like planet explorations we could find room for those extra bosses to drop frames n such then make more planets. There's a lot of Moons / Planettoids that are simple missions when they could be an entire thing of their own like Titan or IO.

Bro, I spent the whole day farming the system already: (still hasn't dropped

9 minutes ago, PhantomArrow said:

Bro, I spent the whole day farming the system already: (still hasn't dropped

Really? Out of that whole concept post?

Well, I spent 7 hours in-mission farming Octavia's helm BP. Welcome to the RNG club.

4 hours ago, PhantomArrow said:

I have 8 Neuroptics and 8 chassis, BUT NOT A SINGLE SYSTEM 🙂

I think most Veteran player don't notice or don't know about it, since they used to have a lot more ways to gain it in the past

As a relatively new player (~5 months now I think) I can tell you it's one of the worst farms ever existed in any games. I've played way more grindy games than this and grinds like this have been few an far between

Trying to get the SYSTEMS to drop is near impossible. you have to wait 15~20 min on Survival before they spawn 1 of these manics, and then it probably took like ~20 times of repeating that process before I got a single systems blueprint. I've been trying to get a 2nd one for the Smoking Ephemera for 2~3 months now, Still no luck on that front.

I think the best fix for this is to just let the parts drop in the Tyl Regor fight

Edited by (PS4)SrebX

Just do missions on uranus regularly (dont even need to go hardcore.. Personally hate the archwing/water sections so i go back rarely now) and you will get all parts from manics at some point. Surprised i got mine so fast as i tend to  miss killing manics before they disappear. The ash prime parts atm feels lot harder to get 

You do know you can do Yursa, Neptune and get a manic once every 5 minutes right? Oh and didn’t I forgot to mention that Nekros can desecrate manics for a chance to have another part and you can split the manic in two with a slash weapon to increase the odds withh desecrate?