Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Ember with Twitch Prime!

[DE]Helen

buenas noches, pues supuestamente canjee este cosa pero nada que me llega. y en twitch sale como que ya se solicito y actualizo y actualizo y nada que sale en lo que debo tenerlo, espero su pronta respuesta sobre el tema de el canjeo de este tipo de cosas. 

Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info . Click here to unlink
ERROR REFRESHING TWITCH, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Ember Warframe with Slot & Filigree Prime Decoration

Digital Extremes

Solicitado

Sadly I didn't receive the decoration. I think this entire thing is bugged or something is wrong with the servers.

EDIT:

For those who are looking for a solution for redeeming the reward on PC, you will need to claim it from the Marketplace which will open the browser and use the Steam Browser to link your Twitch Prime and Warframe account together. Make sure that your account is unlinked first to make this work around function properly. Claim your reward after linking your account. For some odd reason, doing this outside of a different browser doesn't allow the reward to be claimed.

On 2019-12-04 at 3:00 PM, (XB1)S2 Marcus374 said:

I’ve redeemed my gift of this pack and twitch prime says I have it claimed, but it hasn’t showed up yet in my game. I’ve already reloaded my game 4 times.

On 2019-12-04 at 3:25 PM, Zaruken said:

Claimed it on twitch but didn't receive it in game... strange 😕

On 2019-12-04 at 3:29 PM, PookieNumnums said:

Same. Claimed. No dice. 

same same and same :'}

9 hours ago, SierraTheWolfe said:

Sadly I didn't receive the decoration. I think this entire thing is bugged or something is wrong with the servers.

EDIT:

For those who are looking for a solution for redeeming the reward on PC, you will need to claim it from the Marketplace which will open the browser and use the Steam Browser to link your Twitch Prime and Warframe account together. Make sure that your account is unlinked first to make this work around function properly. Claim your reward after linking your account. For some odd reason, doing this outside of a different browser doesn't allow the reward to be claimed.

Thanks! this is what I tried:

went to the marketplace and found the offer.

unlinked

exited and restarted game

went back to the marketplace and hit the offer then relinked

successfully linked....no redirect to show offer claimed.

closed window and hit the offer again

it told me to link my accounts to claim...then said already linked. 

restarted game

nothing. Still don't have the items/warframe

I think if you already claimed it outside of steam to begin with nothing will work until the Devs fix it or issue the items themselves.

1 minute ago, SerpentZen said:

Thanks! this is what I tried:

went to the marketplace and found the offer.

unlinked

exited and restarted game

went back to the marketplace and hit the offer then relinked

successfully linked....no redirect to show offer claimed.

closed window and hit the offer again

it told me to link my accounts to claim...then said already linked. 

restarted game

nothing. Still don't have the items/warframe

I think if you already claimed it outside of steam to begin with nothing will work until the Devs fix it or issue the items themselves.

confirm this same instructions and no loot
i hope it fixes soon
happy holidays everybody

Hey can you do something about this problem.... i claimed the twitch reward thinghi but i didin't get anything. i relinked the account to eachouther 10 times and still nothing and plus i restarted the game in the same time... so please can you fix this issue?

On 2019-12-04 at 7:34 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Get ready to drop the inferno. Score an Ember Warframe and a Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration for free with your Twitch Prime Account!

This is beautiful, thank you so much the Prime Filigree is beautiful.

but...

I mean, it's literally doesn't do anything to the Orbiter, it only changes the Liset interior, which is great and beautiful, but, hey, ask Steve which part is the Liset/Landing craft and which part is the Orbiter. You're only confusing an issue that still confuses people to this day.

Everything above the ramp (where the filigree is) is the Liset

Everything below the ramp is the Orbiter.

1 hour ago, SilentMobius said:

This is beautiful, thank you so much the Prime Filigree is beautiful.

but...

I mean, it's literally doesn't do anything to the Orbiter, it only changes the Liset interior, which is great and beautiful, but, hey, ask Steve which part is the Liset/Landing craft and which part is the Orbiter. You're only confusing an issue that still confuses people to this day.

Everything above the ramp (where the filigree is) is the Liset

Everything below the ramp is the Orbiter.

Partially incorrect. According to the info DE gave about the Orbiter years ago, the Landing Craft is in a hangar bay, completely separate from your quarters where you take missions, access the Arsenal, etc. In other words, you are only in your Landing Craft when going to and from missions. Though, DE loves to always change things they state over the years.

En 4/12/2019 a las 20:34, [DE]Helen dijo:

WF_TwitchBundle_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Get ready to drop the inferno. Score an Ember Warframe and a Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration for free with your Twitch Prime Account!

To take advantage of this offer on PC, PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

This blazing bundle won’t last forever, Tenno. Get yours now, and stay tuned for more free booster packs and cosmetic drops with Twitch Prime!

December 5th 3:35 PM ET Edit: We noticed that the redeemable Ember's Helmet (item) is not being delivered to accounts when claimed. While her default helmet is visible on her regardless, we want those who don't already have the default Ember Helmet in their inventories to be able to equip it when swapping between skins. So we will be running a script on all platforms to deliver it to the accounts of those who have claimed it since we launched the promo. 

We will update you when we completed the script! Thank you.

December 5th 4:27 PM ET Edit: Script has been run and completed on all platforms! If you already had the Ember Helmet in your account you would have not received another copy. Only accounts that did not receive the Helmet were delivered the missing item. Thanks! 

I haven't recieved the Ember Frame or the Decoration. My account it's been linked since Twitch and DE started collaboration.

I tried to relink it several times. Always get the "Already linked" message.

Note aside, the whole redeeming process is a bit confusing and overcomplicated.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cephalon Keeper said:

Partially incorrect. According to the info DE gave about the Orbiter years ago, the Landing Craft is in a hangar bay, completely separate from your quarters where you take missions, access the Arsenal, etc. In other words, you are only in your Landing Craft when going to and from missions. Though, DE loves to always change things they state over the years.

I'm afraid you are mistaken, I was there for the release of the NPE in U14 and it was made quite clear that everything above the ramp was the Liset

In the prototype the Liset connected to the Orbiter at the back and the extraction airlock drum was more visible (Devstream 29) "Kick ass Orokin Stealth Ship" (As Ordis says the Liset is during the Archwing quest)

Later on Devstream 38 Steve is even more explicit

The Lisete actually has like a... it docks to this other object and that's what you walk down into. That's not the Lisete that you're walking into, what Ordis calls the Orbiter compartment

The Liset attaches to the Orbiter and we zone into the map in the Liset. Other non-liset "landing craft" are stored is a never-defined location.

It's also very clear from the NPE quest when Ordins introduces the Orbiter Compartment only after you decend the ramp into the connected Orbiter.

You see, this is what I mean when I say that players get confused.

it's been over 24 hours and i still haven't received either ember or the decoration.

when i go to twitch there is no option to reclaim it so it's not like i can unlink/relink my accounts and try again. i don't get it, i've never had this problem before with twitch prime stuff but i'd like to know what's going on.

It's been several days now since I claimed the offer on Twitch and I still haven't received anything. 

I have tried un-linking my account, re-linking it, signing out, signing back in, I even tried claiming the offer in the Steam overlay to make sure Brave wasn't blocking it with the shield. Nothing has worked.

I contacted DE support and opened a ticket, but to no surprise, they just told me to do everything I have already done (unlink and relink) and closed the ticket. They also tried telling me that if the offer was claimed on a different account they can't do anything for me. Well, I have only ever had this one account since closed beta so I know it's not a problem on my end.

It's clearly a promo problem with either DE or Twitch and it's going to be a while before either of them want to address it.

Twitch recently just implemented a new dashboard to the site, this may have broken something for people. What I don't understand is how some people were able to claim it with no problem while others have done the same steps and haven't received anything.

Archived