Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

10 hours ago, ASHERATOR said:

*The healing aura appears to stay on some ships even after the crew ship has been destroyed leading to the invulnerable exo outrider

@Asherator -- this is probably not healing aura.

The "hitbox" on the outriders is just the glowy spheres. The rest of the outrider hull is completely invulnerable (not even 1000x damage reduction - complete invulnerability).

Oh sorry, I should have clarified that better it seems.  So the Exo Outrider when it is in the healing phase can have the hit-box for the 50% damage areas destroyed and when they heal they heal without restoring the 50% damage area that was removed.  So if all of them are destroyed in such a manner it leaves a permanently invulnerable ship as you pointed out since all that is left is the 1000% damage reduction hull with no vulnerable spots.

One bug I’ve encountered that has happened only twice to me and I’m not sure if anyone else got this but I went to slingshot to another player rather than an enemy and instead of flying to the player it aims down hard and just rockets me away for about 10 minutes or till they leave the mission. Last time it happened I ended up 30k+ meters away. Another issue that isn’t really a bug but something I thing should be fixed is the Omni revlite or whatever it’s called. Mine is always full but when I join another crew or make my own it says I have lower based on what other people have. I understand the artillery and seeker missiles being set to however many the owner of the ship has but my revlite seems to always be set to someone else.  

Something I've ntoiced twice now on a railjack mission, which has the following objective;
- Destroy the missile battery platform

When you are on your archwing, homing projectiles will be fired upon nearing this establishment.
People then have to enter from 1 of 2 sides, to make the station inopperable.

However,
When you enter around the same moment, a homing projectile has made a 180 arc, and goes for you,
it will follow through the gates, and nick you in the rear, once inside.

This results in the player entering with a hop.
And immediately getting downed as soon as those feet touch the floor.
Because those missiles are relentless, and pass through the hatch.
Being an anti-archwing gunnery, this can prove extremely lethal for any warframe on foot.
Especially since you enter, without any buffs activated yet.

I have no footage of the issue yet, as things happen so fast.
But the second time, I could clearly see the fire trails hit my warframe's bum-bum, when allready being inside.
Leaving for an awkward entry, as you wait for that companion, to bring you back upon your feet.
If it is equipped with such ability, that is...
Otherwise, it's a revive being used.

So far, the sollution seems, to wait before entering.
With a few drones on the archwing active, that draw enemy fire.
Once the message 'incomming projectile' is gone, it is assumably safe to enter.

To replicate the issue;
Simply lure a homing fireball toward the entry below.
Then head inside before it connects, and watch the magic happen.

Edited by Guest
typos. I allways got typos. Sorry :/

11 hours ago, PaulUParadox said:

I joined my friend's squad on his railjack missions. The last piece of my railjack was building (minus the "keys"). While running railjack with my friends, there was a sentient anomaly that they wanted to investigate. I was told to equip my Paracesis, so I did. they had me smash the red crystal that triggers the Erra Quest. I triggered the quest and watched the cut scene. It's been a day since then, and my Engine Cowling finished repairing about 10 hours ago, however, CY isn't sending me the final step of the mission. I can't interact with anything i can think of that might force the next stage to trigger. I think the Erra Quest being completed is interfering with the progression of the Rising Tide quest.

So the thing you should interact with is at the back of the ship, second floor(/deck level). If you don't get a mission start to lua from there then you probably need to contact support.

9 hours ago, PAK1988 said:

Erm, not really sure how to describe this one, so I'll just let the image speak for itself:

84109B802196E6D92CB5975BA4D37EEB8E20C47BThat is the result of Vauban using Vortex, which results in some trippy, psychedelic color effect. I'm not sure if this is an Empyrean bug, but I've never seen it happen before Empyrean was released and I've been around a LOT of Vaubans. 

Either the graphical glitch is caused by your hardware being faulty or they failed to clamp some values properly in the HDR rendering pipeline far as I can tell(as someone who has written shaders myself).

Real interesting one i don't know that has been reported regarding neckros. The rezing grinny ships may be well documented however you can hypothetically have an infinite amount of minions if you use shadows of the dead before heading back to dojo and setting back out without leaving dojo. Using different power colors i had about 3 "generations" of minions (purple,red,yellow,green). they did however act very strangely. hovering whoever was flying leaving to visibility issues. they seem to immune to damage, i assume from being in the dojo. there were also some UI issues that may have steamed from them. i could not use turrets, slingshot, forge, or eject spots as it all brought up navigation instead. And i say hypothetical as after the 4th generation the game soft locked us in void space loading screen. And for clarification the minions did not lose health. hope this helps ^^buggy.jpg

Weird transferance bug warps you to station

I had just left my pilot station on my rail jack and switched to my operator to do a quick void dash for energy.. and immediately found myself next to the stolen crewship on the grinner station. Another player had just completed that part of the objective and was driving the grinner ship out.

My current railjack skills are 8, 8, 8, 10 (Command, Pilot, Gunner, Engineer)..   So I do not have the ability to warp to another player

Mission: Veil Proxima, Nsu Grid

Probably reported before but:

-using the slingshot leaves you in archwing mode, but with ground stats and weapons

-using slingshot to board enemy crewships strips you of many buffs (like rhino iron skin)

-it's possible to slingshot into a crewship that is goin to explode soon, or even in the middle of it exploding, trying to get out of it in any way usually ends up in some sort of getting stuck bug

- transitions to/from space and using omni recall is very prone to errors ending up in getting permanently stuck. It's possible to get killed during transition animations and that's one way the bugs appear

especially if you die in space while the recall timer is active - you end up seeing the railjack interior, dead and stuck, trying to revive instantly puts you in a permanently dead state

- getting killed while recalling from a crewship and reviving puts you back into the crewship. See what bugs are possible when you're on a crewship that doesn't exist anymore

Crewship spawns can break during missions where station objectives are completed before all the fighter and crewship kill objectives are completed... Noticed both in the Veil and Saturn

However spawns will fix themselves when certain players leave the group, but the new spawn of crewships and fighters remain unresponsive until you fly exceptionally close to them or engage them

This is a video of my last incursion.
2 very common ones are shown in it.
Most likely mentioned before by others.

These include:

• Ramsled launches from inopperable grineer bases
  • Crewships stolen from drydocks, clipping inside the gates.

But perhaps most importantly:

The stacking heal from veil crewships.
Which becomes a nightmare, if it's an outrider.

Spoiler

Also in relation to the bug report, found at:

Spoiler

Got a black screen (with just the hud and some basic backgorund noises) after a crewship i used the slinghot against was destroyed mid flight. The animation of the entry played, but there was no crewship to get to when i got there o i guess i got the black screen.

Wasn't able to see or do anything, had to alt+F4 to get back in the game :(.

so apparently there is a bug now that when you scrap your extra rail jack weapons you will click on one thing to scrap then it scraps what you have equipped. ive spent alot of plat on rushing my weapons and in just a click of what i thought was getting scrapped it scrapped what i had equiped. so far this has happened to me like 5 times. hopefully get this fixed soon because i also lost a vidar reactor the same way. guess ill chalk up the plat i lost as a loss on the said rushed equipment.

One thing I've discovered is that,  in certain circumstances (I'm not sure which,  but completing a side objective seems to contribute) the navigation will unlock without fully completing a mission.  If this happens,  you can go straight back to dry dock and keep all the loot.   Cy will say the mission failed,  but you get a mission success screen and keep everything.  At first I thought this was intentional,  like the Gustrag 3 activating extraction when they show up,  since I first noticed it with the anomoly.   It made sense,  lore wise, that you'd want to check out the Sentient ship and get out of dodge, because the Grineer don't really matter compared to the Sentients.   But this has happened to me in other cases,  and I've been exploring it a bit.  For one thing,  going straight to another mission node doesn't end the current mission and instead causes incomplete side objectives to stack. Completed side objectives,  like the anomaly,  also remain completed,  though their interiors fully refresh.   Only returning to dry dock ends the mission. 

I like the ability to just retreat with a partial win.  I think it should be kept in.   It certainly makes high difficulty and long missions more palatable.  But I don't think this was intended,  due to the inconsistency of it and the bugs it can produce.  .  

Problems with Sigmas MK III engines not applying as it should.

Simply changing the selection of motors has already shown the result on the status screen.

This bug gets in the way because it starts with a very large resource outlay, disrupting the progression, since scrapping the Sigma MK III engine only returned 50% of the refusals spent.

Edited by Ryoking