Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Crewman in the crewships or in the objectives (ex: shipkiller platform) are too strong to kill and do to much Dmg Veil proxima.

1 to 3 secs after i get in the crewships, dead, cause i am in there, they are shooting at me but the animation is still running and cant do anything (depends on the crewship, if its the one with the crates on it, its "fine", the others with out the crates, not fine).

(Ex: new/fresh Rhino Roar depletes in 2 to 4 secs), really?? with that the navigation and things going around its too fast to even notice that i have to recharge it;  the same build for Rhino Roar takes between 20 to 30 secs to deplete, depending on the high lvl missions, not even on a mission with lvl 250/300+ the Roar gets depleted that fast. (Rhino is just a example, there are other frames way worse and unplayable in railjack, Veil Proxima)

eider get them to the "same lvl" of the rest of the game or go all out and boost the rest of the factions on the game to match them; one thing or the other Dev's. (i know they have to be a bit stronger but at the point they are right now, its ridiculous)

Minor user experience issue. When using the forge, if an item is received and pops on the left of the screen, it resets the charging circle when attempting to craft something.

It's not gamebreaking like a few others, but it creates irritation.

Mfq5NE08Roy3LSw_5wczFw.png

I see a lot of toxic messages, but not enough truth, so here's one; keep up the amazing work. Railjack has huge potential.

Edited by Vicentor

Hi, just encountered a bug.

I had just killed a station commander in Kasio's Rest mission when a forced host migration occured.

Some endo i picked up after killing the commander stacked up again and again, as if i encountered some new packs. This  also prevented me from exiting the station. It eventually stopped when i fell in lava.

When i finished the mission, i had over 300 000 endo in my inventory.

Edited by San_Archonte
more detailed intel

At various times I will experience what seems to be a complete mod loss. Unsure if this is due to an enemy, or if this is something that is just happening due to a bug, but I will start the mission with mods on weapons, warframe, etc. Board a crew ship, and suddenly my multi-shot 20k damage paris is doing 360 damage max to the crew ship reactor and enemies, and only fires a single arrow. My paracesis with primed fury is swinging at base speed. My Kuva Twin Stubba fire at base speed and base damage.

So I am fairly sure this has probably been reported in here somewhere, but just didn't have time to read through all the pages of posts.  My friends and I have noticed that the Sigma Mk2 and SIgma Mk3 engines instead of giving a speed increase appear to be decreasing the speed (you select it and the speed value shows as a number in red less than the current value).  I did note that the value is not a negative amount for what the boost should be, so it is probably not as simple as removing a minus sign.  Also, not sure if a bug or not, but the speed value listed for our railjacks is in m/s, but the engines show the speed increases as km/s.  Not sure if this is intentional or just a typo.

-Unable to blink in archwing (Steam Controller)

-After 2 or 3 repeated railjack missions, the physics of the ground sometimes disappears allowing warframes and companions to rise and sink into and through terrain while in Railjack. The same goes for being in archwing - sometimes you're able to go through solid meteorites.

-Cannot utilize team chat while piloting railjack without difficulty returning to the helm. Have to access menu and exit then hop off the helm and return to it before being able to steer the railjack. (Steam Controller)

Edited by memepool

During multiple missions, my weapons did next to no damage to all enemies or entities, ranging from 3 to 300, as if my entire gear was unmodded or something. Checked the mods and everything was in place. As soon as I deploy my archwing my gear gets wonky. The multiple missions were held in Saturn Proxima. 

Edited by .Eriador.

Ok, I get it, devs were rushed to get this thing pushed out asap, but HOW THE HEK did ALL OF THESE ISSUES GET PASTED QC (quality control). 

I get that bugs are normal but this many, especially game breaking are just a waste of time for a lot of people who just want to enjoy the content. Like this is just annoying, I had 4 reactors of different types, 3 guns and various ship mods go down the drain because... I cant even get out of the mission because some idiot decided to go for a 3rd RUN.

Suggestion? Put a mission withdraw in instead of ABORT otherwise you just lose everything whenever something goes wrong, and right now, everything is going wrong.

73CE6F4AD4E2F80DDECE7D45E4EC8E1AF403B7EB

*sighs and ends rant*

More suggestions? sure why not...

Empyron is great in its own content without the bugs, fantastic game play, but there are a lot of things that need to be looked into. For one, have a checkpoint system, between every mission complete, send that stuff to inventory so it isn't lost, save the resources, if that isn't going to be implemented then have a means to increase mission rewards, the longer you are away from dock, but reserve the option to withdraw in case of a bugged mission, glitched user, or bugged game client.

not to mention that I've lost alot of rare drops for weapons, especially for the Shedu! I WOULD BE DONE IF IT WASN'T FOR THESE BUGS!

*quietly sighs*. . .

The drop rates of different reactors, weapons, and or mods is horrendous... ALL I've been getting is Zetki crap, seriously... rotate this crap across all mobs rather than 1, crewship drop rates suck.

All of these bugs reminds me of when FO76 was first released... Like seriously, PLEASE DO BE LIKE THEM, for the love of god!

Edited by GhostUnitVII

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but when I customize my Railjack I set the Wear & Tear to 0%. After boarding my shiny new ship I looked out the Gunner-side windows and noticed a ton of scratches and dings as if I had set the Wear & Tear to 100%.

Reproduced it by re-confirming my settings at the drydock and tried embarking once again to see the Wear & Tear was still there

Spoiler

6012168AFAD776BF001CA6D257C0D79DA5628697
D832B8F404505535F309C6914F622FF198CEF84F

ddn05cv-31b5ccbc-2c89-44ff-81c9-5422ca34

Not to mention that interior shows the default exterior of the ship, not this skin.

also the size of the font for this skin needs to scale with the length, otherwise it would hide part of it in the wing.

That or just relocate the ships name above the wing...

Edited by GhostUnitVII

How about this Asteroid base? Epic!

No, but seriously... the asteroid base on Kasio's Rest is invisible and has been twice for me.

Asteroid base from afar

Spoiler

WFxS0Xo.jpg

Closer for more details...

Spoiler

yNdpTJB.jpg

And enter the ship prompt... This would not be possible without this marker.

Spoiler

tKX91Qh.jpg

• Like 1

Host Migration: Lately, I've been getting hit by host migration that leave me in a non-functional ship (not mine - one had weapons that were not in mine, another simply could not turn), and of course have none of the gear that you would need to survive -- 1000 shields, 1000 health. Basically: mission fail.

Bought extra component slots to avoid scrapping past 30 in case I got a rare reactor after hitting the cap. Go to dry dock, continue to get a warning when I hit 30 items. It may also be auto-scrapping past 30 even if you bought additional slots but I didn't count. Maybe when you get back you can run a script to restore any auto-scrapped super rare parts. I'm sure occasionally people miss out on something since we don't have enough resources to repair anything and sit on a lot of wreckage.