Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Quite late to say this, but the Gokstad Elite Lancers (the ones with Quartakks) will continue to fire at you even if they get staggered, knockdowned, ragdolled, or any other form of CC which will actually damage you. They can fire around 3 times as their single burst consist around 3-4 total shots from the Quartakk.

Furthermore, a few more:

• Garuda is unable to use her Talons after exiting and entering from Archwing.
  • Unable to use finishers reliablely after exiting and extering Archwing.
  • Exo Fighters firing perfectly at you regardless of their orientation when flying away to find a Exo Crewship's healing bubble (which is more apparent with Exo Cutters).

When piloting a railjack I can't see if there's anyone in the domegun position, when I use the minimap overlay. I can see everyone else though. It would really be useful if I could see if someone was there.

Must be frustrating for the boomer too wondering why I'm not helping with targeting crew ships.

I find the minimap overlay very useful as a pilot so I can see where everyone is positioned or if they're moving towards another position. e.g. someone might be headed to the forge which means I don't have to go there or there may be someone headed to a downed crew member or they might be almost at a repair so I know not to bother interrupting flying to remote heal it myself.

I don't like the mini icons on the right they're not very intuitive and as a pilot there's not much time to scroll through everyone's cam views to see where they are.

I also can't see enemies using the overlay - annoying if not a bug.

Yeah I know, get some friends, join a clan, use a mic. get gud etc. but I think this little tweak would help promote railjack in general especially in public games.

Railjack enemy AI ignores captured crew ships until you take the pilot seat:

In solo Railjack mission if you park your RJ out of agro range then board and clear out crew ship, all enemy fighters and crew ships lose target and just sit still / patrol around the area. This means that you can hop on a side turret and just blast them with no danger to yourself. Tried it in a couple of missions, AI blanks every time, however, if you first capture the crew ship properly (take the pilot position) and then hop on a side turret, enemies attack you normally.

If you press "C" (default) to change the camera, then leave the pilot's seat on a Railjack, your camera does not reset to the Warframe.
The same happens if you go down.

This happens 100% of the time your camera is outside the Railjack when going down or leaving the seat, and can only be fixed by re-entering the seat and manually resetting the camera position.

Hello there, I did the sortie and received no reward. I know alot of people think they didn;t get a reward but actually got a booster or something. I really did not receive a reward. 

see in my picture that all 3 missions say completed but underneath its still telling me to complete the 3 sortie missions to get a reward and no rewards have been ticked.

This is mildly frustrating and i would like some help please. thanks :)20200219110316_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

Whelp, this wasn't addressed in the latest hotfix so here I go again:

Same thing I've been posting about, namely how both wing gunners and turrets spawn inside/outside the actual ship:

092975D8987694F0C7298CCA4E5A09D47D5507BBA9E6097DAD4C0B90CD7E9CA73FC10BDE2303C3F4797CB744D05AC3D8B14C80560EB382D8DB756E74

And how parts of the skybox are black when operating a wing turret:

4CB4A269ABA8C19CBDC1BF2056D64FE2B04D922DB84CD85FD784EF3B9F13AD59DC950CC65C7B9662HOWEVER, I have a strong notion as to the cause of this, the fact that the turrets can't properly sync with the railjack if they're mounted during movement of the ship itself and the black edges are the ship's hull clipping into your vision from being misaligned. This is officially no longer a visual bug since, you know, it's kinda hard to aim a turret with half the screen blocked.

Since, as I expected, the latest hotfix didn't address this, I've decided that I'm going to post about this again for every hotfix that still doesn't address it in the future. I'm going to keep bringing this up until it's resolved.

• Like 1

Started a railjack mission, through the orbiter-linked one (not via dojo).

I allways sense a small hiccup when it transitions from resting, to combat state.
Since most frames, allways start with but a portion of energy,
it has becomes brain-muscle, to void dash myself with some Zenurik energy.

Problem is.
If your timing is a bit too soon (like I did).
Entering operator mode, just as combat stage engages.
You will enter the mission, in warframe-sleep state, and no operator around.
Stuck like this, and forced to quit the mission.

Spoiler

Clients attempting to use Battle Avionics freaks out the Railjack in so many fun and exciting ways, I don't even know how to describe what's happening. Attempting to cast Particle Ram causes the ship to cloak for the rest of the mission (extending into the next missions and Dry Dock), in mission drops don't appear on the pilot's screen, other fun things.

In other news, using Transference while another player is leaving a Crewship causes you to fall out of bounds. Good times.

I've just spent 40 mins doing my second Veil Proxima mission. I had to disable the pulse turbine. After doing the usual stages of this part of the mission I was met with numerous waypoints and told to disable the first pulse turbine. Again. https://imgur.com/a/uhRuSeU

I used the omni to take me back to my ship because the green extraction points lead nowhere. I was then met with more waypoints. https://imgur.com/a/3tqnxXK

So I headed over to the new yellow and greens only to find they're out of map bounds.

I was unable to complete the mission and had to abort.

6 hours ago, shadyadie said:

I've just spent 40 mins doing my second Veil Proxima mission. I had to disable the pulse turbine. After doing the usual stages of this part of the mission I was met with numerous waypoints and told to disable the first pulse turbine. Again. https://imgur.com/a/uhRuSeU

I used the omni to take me back to my ship because the green extraction points lead nowhere. I was then met with more waypoints. https://imgur.com/a/3tqnxXK

So I headed over to the new yellow and greens only to find they're out of map bounds.

I was unable to complete the mission and had to abort.

Yeah I've had a number of missions where waypoints just refuse to show up and we've had to $&*^ about looking for the objective.

With my Xbox One bluetooth controller receiver plugged in, I cannot exit railjack pilot or gun seats while using mouse and keyboard. The state of the controller being turned on or off does not effect this.

Edit: My railjack controls were somehow reset during a previous update, and I was wrong about my bug.

Edited by Arcing
Problem solved

Railjack attempt number 3, another aborted mission. In Proxima again.

I had two objectives - disable the pulse turbine, which I was able to complete successfully this time (I did that first due to my previous experience), and disable the 'ship killer platform'. The latter was not waypointed at any point in the mission. I disabled the turbine, killed all the baddies and was left with this objective with nowhere to go.

Mission abort 3 times in a row.

That's enough for me.

It's a fairly common occurrence I see for a side turret to get broken and stuck and unusable. In the same way too. Rather than settling back into its thing at the top of the track, the moving part sticks kind of sideways at the bottom and isn't usable. Sometimes standing in the right spot next to it gets the prompt to show up, but it doesn't do anything. I guess because the server's not seeing me as in the right place.