The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

On 2020-01-10 at 9:34 AM, Morningrise said:

I've spent several months farming the blazing step ephemera for my favorite frame Nezha. Still nothing. In the end, the 1% won. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Yea but the fire step is such garbage along with bleeding and shockwave ephemeras. The 1.01% doesn't matter compared to how low of a chance the red cache spawns. Yellow seem to spawn 1% and the red cache seem less 1% along with capturas and "rumors" umbra forma so its even lesser of a chance getting a ephemera out of it.

• Like 1

Got mine thursday at the "End-Tile" close to Room #1 - Location (marker):

TjkTd2K.jpg

Was my first red container. Friday i got my second red wing container in Room #1, but was a scene.

xX4mero.png

Got another red one today (same Location in the video), but was a Scene, too

Edited by r4lGn
add Location
  • Like 1

Found my Redwing #2 ( near 800 runs ) and got another captura scene , Sentient Concourse.

It was at the end tileset after Red Crystal Room , behind the breakable wall under balcony.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1969299451

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1969299521

Edited by Aeon94

2 hours ago, XideBeast said:

So whats the situation atm about Tenebrous Farming ? Positive or neg ?

Judge for yourself. Most people have done anywhere from 500-900 runs with nothing but capturas to show for it, and only having found 5 containers or less. My best time is around 3 minutes per run, so in solo, thats 25-45 hours straight of nothing but anomaly runs. Feel free to multiply that by 4 (except the number of found containers) if you have a full squad of split farmers with shared rewards.

Edited by Vaeldious

1 hour ago, Vaeldious said:

Judge for yourself. Most people have done anywhere from 500-900 runs with nothing but capturas to show for it, and only having found 5 containers or less. My best time is around 3 minutes per run, so in solo, thats 25-45 hours straight of nothing but anomaly runs. Feel free to multiply that by 4 (except the number of found containers) if you have a full squad of split farmers with shared rewards.

Well, thats harsh.. i was much luckier than most of ppl, got 2 under 100 runs so. Atm, still running it, to help other players got it for free, my list invitation for red chest now, around 11 Ppl, only helped 5 to get it and was successful, 6 ppl left

1 hour ago, Vaeldious said:

Most people have done anywhere from 500-900 runs with nothing but capturas to show for it, and only having found 5 containers or less. 

This is about right. I wouldn’t be surprised if i reached 1K and still not get the Ephemera because i never see the red Cache for the third time. At all.

12 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

got 2 under 100 runs

Thats most definitely "the stars and planets have aligned in your favor" or even "my first reactor was +89" kind of luck. 

Good on you for helping others, I know after so many runs I probably am already too burnt out to do such a thing. Once I get that Ephemera, I hope to never see another Sentient, Mimic, or Anomaly ever again.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

..yet people still do it and de can point to their charts and say look at all the runs people do.

If you count me increasing my Missions Quit counter by a literal muckton, then sure, I guess I am supporting them

Edited by Vaeldious

The feeling when you'd rather get new capturas 😂
I need to do some mental health exercises after this... 
3/4 Reds I found (each in that long final hall) gave ephemera. Don't know how many runs that is. Been doing them on and off since this thread started though.
PqVMrW4.png

Edited by Inqie

8 минут назад, Inqie сказал:

3/4 Reds I found (each in that long final hall) gave ephemera. Don't know how many runs that is. Been doing them on and off since this thread started though.

Ty for screenshot. Strong flex. 🙂

45 minutes ago, Inqie said:

wtt capturas for ephemera Y_Y

54 minutes ago, Inqie said:

3/4 Reds I found (each in that long final hall) gave ephemera. Don't know how many runs that is. Been doing them on and off since this thread started though.PqVMrW4.png

Yea i bet you only did over 500 runs while I'M DOING 1.6K runs and no reds just 11 yellows so far. I love this game with RNG.

7 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

The first room, got it there twice, my favourite spot $$

17 hours ago, Inqie said:

PqVMrW4.png

Hey in what rooms did you get the ephemera? The red cache where do you remember is was most spawnable rooms you've seen? I need more information about this. It seems alot of people don't use it that much on frame. As well its seems not whole lot very small runs.

I think the best we can do is stopping do this bad farm and feedback them that this kind of farming is dumb and boring. Just give us ephemera and capturas and umbra formas in a fun way that we can REALLY play. Seriously abort 3-4 missions alone it's the intended way to get that stuff for DE?

the last update for ps4 bring some interesting news

Spoiler

Changes:

• Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 
    • TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
      • The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method