Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Railjack] Make the Vidar MK III reactor available in the store.

Awazx

I want to be able to buy in the store a Vidar MK III reactor of 100 avionics.

For 100 plat. As simple as that. I pay 100p with pleasure. DE will be happy because he earns more money and I am happy because I save a lot of grinding. After all, Waframe reactors have always been available in the market. And you can buy the Bulkhead Zetki in the trade chat, so there is no reason not to be able to acquire other things in the store.

Even, DE, I suggest that all MKIII first level parts can be purchased with plat in the market. My money is ready.

58a6148588579c4df9a211070d81cbc0.gif

Edited by Awazx

hace 1 minuto, Aldain dijo:

Awazx get a hold of yourself! -slaps Awazx-

You can't let the RNG win your money!

DON'T LET THE FISH WIN!

...But seriously don't ask for this, DE needs to fix their RNG not give people ways to pay to get past it.

It's always been this way in Warframe, friend. I bought a lot of things with plat only in order to save myself the torture of a long RNG and I'm fine with that. In addition, the entire Warframe commercial system relies only on two things: RNG and Fashionframe.

hace 2 minutos, (PS4)Elvenbane dijo:

I'm assuming you can see the stats for stuff you trade...how would that work for stuff sold in the store? Seems like they'd need to get rid of the random stats too. 🙂

Of course: I pay plat because there is 0% RNG. I buy a Vidar MK III with 100 avionics, no small print in the contract.

Edited by Awazx

hace 4 minutos, Randomeer dijo:

Just wait for DE to make ship components/armaments tradeable.

People will sell it for 500, taking advantage of the low drop rate. The idea is simple: I want to be able to buy a reactor for Railjak in the store, in the same way and with the same ease that reactors for Warframe can already be bought, without the need for any transaction or deal with other players.

1 minute ago, Awazx said:

It's always been this way in Warframe, friend. I bought a lot of things with plat only in order to save myself the torture of a long RNG and I'm fine with that. In addition, the entire Warframe commercial system relies only on two things: RNG and Fashionframe.

I've bought Harrow myself (granted it was with traded Plat but still) but that doesn't mean that DE should get away with making the RNG THIS bad and multi-layered.

Justo ahora, Aldain dijo:

I've bought Harrow myself (granted it was with traded Plat but still) but that doesn't mean that DE should get away with making the RNG THIS bad and multi-layered.

Perhaps it is the only way DE has found to monetize your game and I will not question it. For 6 years I bought reactors in the store for Waframe and nobody has complained. I don't see any difference having the same option for the ship. DE needs money and I less RNG; it seems fair to me.

5 minutes ago, Awazx said:

Perhaps it is the only way DE has found to monetize your game and I will not question it. For 6 years I bought reactors in the store for Waframe and nobody has complained. I don't see any difference having the same option for the ship. DE needs money and I less RNG; it seems fair to me.

These two things are not equal. "Nobody complained" about you buying Orokin Reactors because they aren't a thing earned via normal gameplay, Railjack reactors are. Railjack reactors are locked behind multiple layers of RNG to encourage people to play the new mode. To sell the best-performing reactor for a flat price in the shop would show the playerbase that DE put in this obtuse and poorly implemented system on purpose to encourage us to buy the parts instead of playing the game. It would defeat the purpose of Railjack's entire gameplay loop / system as a whole to do this.

If you're so eager to burn plat, just wait for the blueprints to be tradeable and pay someone for their duplicate.

hace 2 horas, (PS4)Maunstre dijo:

To sell the best-performing reactor for a flat price in the shop would show the playerbase that DE put in this obtuse and poorly implemented system on purpose to encourage us to buy the parts instead of playing the game.

Many players bought Grendel to save themselves the horror of obtaining them within the game.

DE designs a horrible and tedious RNG system and I gladly pay him plat to dodge it. It is what we have always done.

I don't see anything extraordinary in my proposal.

Edited by Awazx

Oh f*ck yes, do it. Do it, DE. Enough with this half-a$$ing bullsh*t, go all the way.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Maunstre said:

"Nobody complained" about you buying Orokin Reactors because they aren't a thing earned via normal gameplay,

Um, yeah they are? And always have been? In alerts in the old days, through Nightwave now.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Maunstre said:

To sell the best-performing reactor for a flat price in the shop would show the playerbase that DE put in this obtuse and poorly implemented system on purpose to encourage us to buy the parts instead of playing the game.

You mean as opposed to the repair drones, and potatoes, and forma, and boosters, and all the rest of it? What, you think they make you sink like five forma into a gun and level it from zero to max each time because it makes the game more fun? Hell no, they just want to sell forma and boosters. You think they made Equinox in like eight parts because farming Tyl Regor for twelve hours is fun? Hell no, they just want you to buy her with money. Same with Grendel and literally every other item behind awful RNG. The game's always been like this.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vermagus said:

i have a extra one , lets go for 2000p ...supply and demand XD

Hah, if only! I got stupid lucky with them, got an 87 as my first drop and a 90 as my second. Which kinda irritates me, because it is better... but not better enough to warrant the repair cost.

Edited by SordidDreams

Justo ahora, ChaosSabre dijo:

Wreckage trading is coming in next update. DE said so and you bet your plat it'll cost more than 100 plat for one of those.

The trade is very good, but my publication talks about having the reactor in the store.

erm.. no.

a better idea would be to give reactors non-randomized, fixed bonuses, so that there is linear progression from Mk1 to MK 3. it would still take plenty of time to eventually get that MK3 reactor. RNG should not dictate how good your railjack is at it's core.

imagine if there were multiple Orokin reactors, some of which gave your warframe 5 extra mod points and some which gave you 100 extra mod points, but it's totally random and can only be obtained the way Orokin Reactors are now? would that be OK? of course not, so why do people think this system is OK?