Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

KUVA SIPHON problems since update: (1) Braids mostly do not seem to be rising, or rise, get stuck, do not point correctly. I have literally seen two braids crossing each other. (2) Clouds spawning 100s of meters away, and getting lost (I watched one cloud running in circles). (3) Clouds that are hit are not registered; or, have gotten four registered but siphon does not explode and no kuva.

With the removal of Self Damage, Cautious Shot Mod has been changed to be Rifle compatible and reflect the new Stagger mechanic:

• +90% chance to reduce the Stagger effect from self-imposed Radial Attacks.

I used a Legendary Fusion Core on Cautious Shot last week, since it was buffed to 99%. Now I'm never going to use it (and I only rank niche mods like that up to r8 normally!). Please revise Cautious Shot again, to 100% ignore the new Stagger mechanic. I think sacrificing a precious mod slot for Cautious shot should warrant full immunity from self damage/Stagger.

Alternatively, please refund my Legendary Core. I had been holding on to it for months!!

Pretty please...?

Edited by jsk69
Added quote

On 2020-03-06 at 6:37 AM, maddragonmaster said:

its the cost of not having impact knocking down a mob or blast launching a mob a few feet. i feel like its an adequate cost. since i can't have corpse launches then you shouldn't enjoy comboing you 4 and 1 to kill everything in sight.

they gotta change garuda's description then, cus 4 does nothing at all, like literally enemies bleed for like 2 seconds from the talons themselves ( getting like what, 2 damage on lvl 100 gunners? a joke ffs ) and then that symbol means nothing u dont get that 100% slash from nothing, not ur weapons not ur 1st ability, it just doesnt match the description no more, they even stated " combine 1 and 4 for the damage output" in tips section, but its total bs now, her ult is nothing now, she had very average, subpar survivability, but somewhat worthy damage, now theres no point at all, she does nothing other than converting health to energy to survive, nothing else 

Edited by SadAt4AM
  • Like 1

Gaining Syndicate favor is broken.  You can wear the emblem, but you aren't being rewarded faction xp.  This was noticed during relic opening runs and eidolon hunts.

I didn't see anything in the notes about changes to how gaining faction standing changed in these notes or the later hotfix notes.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-05 at 9:02 AM, Xnidior said:

Chroma RIP 2015-2020

Thank you for have been so amazing and funny to play. we will never forget you

PS : He got destroyed by someone who doesnt know how to use him COUGH COUGH [DE]Megan COUGH COUGH

hes been dead much longer then that. just people have been parading his corpse around insiting that hes alive. 

• Like 1

This update has been a huge breath of fresh air! Thanks to everyone over there for the insane work that must have gone into touching so many different parts of the game in one release cycle! I'll do my best to leave some useful thoughts in the respective feedback threads, but the overall experience moment to moment has been greatly improved when I bounce into something that was updated.

Onward!

On 2020-03-07 at 12:46 AM, Kluuvien said:

you quoted it yourself, "riven mod links"

The fact that YOU do not see a use for it does not mean its not a thing that can not be added, they added it to the riven rolling so why not add it to the riven links is the question, your insults are hardly constructive replys

do you see anyone else who needs it~?

Will there be any fixes to kuva siphons? It's a gamble if they will even work.  I have video if you need to see whats up.  Also why was none of the changes to Taveuni not listed or mentioned in the patch notes?    It's sooo much more buggy and inconvenient than it was before.      

1 hour ago, Laggin. said:

Will there be any fixes to kuva siphons? It's a gamble if they will even work.  I have video if you need to see whats up.  Also why was none of the changes to Taveuni not listed or mentioned in the patch notes?    It's sooo much more buggy and inconvenient than it was before.      

Yeah, I was having a few friends that just needed my help today getting kuva in another way outside of siphons for this very reason! I took them to a Kuva survival if that helps, but another option might be Fortuna Bounties or beating up larvalings or a lich if all you need is a small amount for a foundry craft. Hopefully, this can be fixed with the next hotfix.

Really great changes that do a good job putting sanity checks on certain things and making the game more fair without completely destroying what little difficulty it has left. Explosives are no longer miserable to use! Squishy frames no longer die instantly because of bad luck! Statuses besides Corrosive, Slash, and Viral are... uh, still garbage (oops!), but at least the game no longer revolves entirely around stripping an enemy's armor down to zero just to make them plausibly killable.

I look forward to seeing both how future and current content evolves from here without the burden of having to worry about extreme edge cases like enemies that have EHP in the billions or that can one-shot Inaros several times over with a stray bullet, and how these revisions inevitably will get watered down to make everything completely childproof.

Several groups of changes seem to have a motive other than the ones declared. 

* Self-damage removal leads to a significant overall AoE nerf. See feedback thread for details.

* Status changes caused a general DoT nerf; slash proc chance, shorter durations, almost everything about gas. See feedback thread(s) for more details.

* Arcane changes include major nerfs of some of the most powerful arcanes. See feedback thread for details.

I'm not saying these things are bad. I'm saying they were hidden. And that's not good.

Be honest with us. If we complain in response and you completely ignore us that is still better than being treated like children.

Edited by rstripn
  • Like 2

The knockdown with this update is just completely out of hand in my opinion.  In lich missions, every single thrawl instantly charges at you, knocking you down.  The shield lancers instantly knock you down.  Heavy gunners knock you down.  Scorpions drag you to them and leave you knocked down.  This happens, at least some times, to your warframe even when in your operator in void mode.  When it's one thrawl at a time, it's just annoying and overly repetative, but can reasonably be countered.  When you're fighting your lich though, you can just get stunlocked to where you literally can't do anything for 30+ seconds straight.  Even void dashing around to proc Magus lockdown is insufficient to overcome the never ending barrage of 'you don't get to actually play the game'.  Yuck.

Knockdown is an anti-fun game mechanic.  It has you just putting your hands down and passively watching until the knockdown animation is done playing.  And with the new knockdown mechanic, you totally lose control of your movement, sending you off by meters in a random direction, so the knockdown animation often just sends you off a cliff or into the water - why would this happen to warframes and not to enemies?  This is both inconsistent and feels bad to have happen to the player.

Given all this I think there is a good chance of people feeling 100% knockdown immunity is required to actually enjoy the game and be effective, rather than being just one among many pressures encouraging you to use a variety of build craft and game mechanics.

So, my suggestions: A) Reduce the number of times per minute that we get knocked down, particularly in lich missions (mostly because of the thrawls).  This could be by making the AI so it doesn't just immediately go for the knockdown the first second they are physically able.  Like add some randomness to whether they do this immediately or some time later.  Or you could put a hard cooldown on knockdown so that no enemy can knock you back down until some reasonable period of time has passed (4 seconds might be refreshing). B) Make knockdown so that it knocks you down in place, rather than sending you meters away in a random direction.  C) Change it so that your warframe cannot get knocked down while you are in operator mode.  This is just being consistent with other damage types and procs as far as I'm aware.

Edited by eboomer
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-06 at 2:32 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Defiled Requiem Mods counting towards to “Owned” total when viewing Requiem Relic rewards.

This is not fixed. Just got some Fass & Khra today - they're still quoting my defiled mods in the rewards screen.

I've posted a lot of feedback in the past few days about this mainline which could be considered either neutral or negative, but only a very few positive comments. There are also a lot of things that I like or at least find interesting, and I should have commented on them too. I will be doing so in the specific feedback threads as able, and this post is the stuff that does not have its own mainline-specific feedback thread:

* Making enemy crewships take on the health and armor of the railjack when hijacked is a genius move. The crewships were way too easy to abuse as effectively invincible bullet sponges.

* Causing the railjack BFG to fire on charge release is a much (much (much)) better idea than having it fire automatically at full charge. It feels like a worthwhile weapon now in some situations, whereas before I would never use it.

* Profit-taker having one of its most OP attacks nerfed is a godsend. I hate that fight even when it goes well because there's too much happening at once that is beyond player control. Any reduction in the insanity is appreciated.

* Faction-specific debuff auras badly needed changing and I think this was a good first step. Corrosive Projection was far too powerful and the others were basically meaningless. Maybe a bit of tweaking will still be needed on the values but they're at least close to reasonable.

* Increasing the FOV maximum is a fantastic change for those who have very large monitors or to whom situational awareness is more important than detail. Good option. I'm keeping mine back near the old maximum for now, but if I get a huge monitor you can bet its going to 90.

* 'Browse wares' option for faction vendors is a small but nice change. Every tiny bit of reduction of time spent book-keeping between missions is a good thing.

* Nova's wormhole transporting player fire: I love it. I don't know if it'll be useful but I love it on principle.

* Hildryn's Haven giving allies 3 seconds of invulnerability on shield depletion is crazy powerful when combined with shield gating and her buff on shield regen. Hildryn ftw!

* Pherliac Pod blueprint drop rate increase was desperately needed, not quite sure why it was so low for so long, but I'm glad it's finally been addressed.

* Simaris synthesis targets getting even more beefy is a good idea. In really high level missions they stay alive long enough for scanning, but in low or mid level missions they die all the time, and any improvement is appreciated.

Edited by rstripn
  • Like 1

If DE is still thinking about Gas then I have an idea I'd like to throw out there.

What if Gas carried status to other enemies? I think it would encourage people to build for gas with the new interest in status and would allow for some interesting builds for slower single target weapons. The idea would be that damage and status on the target hit would work as normal. A if Gas status triggers then a Gas cloud would form like normal and deal guaranteed Gas damage to enemies with each proc having a chance to apply the other status's on the weapon in accordance with the status chance of the weapon. The new formula for Gas damage from the Warframe revised update could stay as the focus to Gas wouldn't be damage but utility and I think that would make people interested.

TLDR; I like the idea of Gas lingering after death but I think this coupled with Gas increasing in size with consecutive procs could allow for players to make a choice of going for high damage builds with Viral, armor stripping with Corrosive, or group status application with Gas. If you liked this idea share it! Pass it on and talk about it in other threads. Maybe DE will consider 😃

• Like 1

I'm one of the players who used the arca titron's passive and now it's unusable since it's virtually impossible to stack it until 10 just because the stances have combos with heavy attacks and every time I use any combo I waste charges. Now it's uneffective to use this melee with the Slam Capacitor passive. It was way better before when the combos didn't waste all the stacks. The "bug" wasn't OP, it was a fun way to play the melee.